looking to find Purple God Bud, seeds or clones

• Thread starter Cracken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cracken

Cracken

several years back I was BC for work and at the time BC was the mecca of seed and dispensaries locations in Canada. I randomly went into a place where they had a larger variety of seeds available and from breeders I have heard of. I selected a pack of 5 of a strain called purple god bud, I was told it was a cross between father purple urkle and mother God bud. the salesman said it was from Jordan of the Islands, who from my experience has always had good products. well I grew out the pack and had some of the best smoke I have ever had, sweet flavor, awesome smell, great yield, and not too stanky. I have since tried to find this strain and nothing.... I contacted Jordan and got told it was never from there. Any one got any ideas maybe some of the breeders on here could try this cross if it was only a one off that I had gotten.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Cracken

Cracken

Jordan does have a couple purple crosses with God, are you positive urkle was the parent? He does have these..

FWIW most of those dispensaries downtown Vancouver are pretty shady, often selling counterfeit shit. The fact that it was a 5 pack is interesting since the smallest breeder pack JOTI sells is 12 packs and up.
I still have the pic of the little tube the seeds were in. I guess it was just a lucky batch of seeds that hit the mark. Maybe I will try one of his other strains and see if its similar.
this was how they looked shortly after starting to bud.

Purple god bud
Top Bottom