looking to purchase an hps...

• Thread starter lbl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lbl

Can I get feedback as to where I can find the cheapest 250-600 watt hps used? Somewhere reputable and wont sell defective equipment? Anyone have any suggestions? Ive been all over amazon, ebay, craigslist and big name retail sellers. Im thinking id be best off finding a fellow grower looking to move up to more wattage and trying to sell their low watt hps. By chance, does anyone here fit that description?

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

If you were in central cali i might of been able to help. Maybe someone in FL will chime in or someone knows of a good place online .

Tnelz

Tnelz

Can I get feedback as to where I can find the cheapest 250-600 watt hps used? Somewhere reputable and wont sell defective equipment? Anyone have any suggestions? Ive been all over amazon, ebay, craigslist and big name retail sellers. Im thinking id be best off finding a fellow grower looking to move up to more wattage and trying to sell their low watt hps. By chance, does anyone here fit that description?
I got one for sale right now bro. 75.00 u pay shipping. 400 Watt switchable magnetic ballast. All the cords. Eye hortilux bulb literally used for a week.

L

lbl

Oh ok I see the whole message now. That actually sounds perfect. Lemme discuss it with the mrs and ill pm u later on. Thanks

Tnelz

Tnelz

Oh ok I see the whole message now. That actually sounds perfect. Lemme discuss it with the mrs and ill pm u later on. Thanks
No problem. And I'll guarantee the ballast 100%. I'd guarantee the bulb too but who knows with shipping. Lol.

north knect

north knect

Anybody have a 150 or 250 wat hps?..PM me if so thx farmers

Latest posts

Top Bottom