• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chester13

Chester13

Can you send me an email don't even have a cell phone except for work

Dino70

Dino70

Can you send me an email don't even have a cell phone except for work
not a problem it's just there's other people on here that have genetics also and some work for same company that I do and if you trade your genetics with them then I can't trade them genetics ok but I've got some rare ones that I don't just give up that's all if you trade a cherry pie with them then I don't get any pie I'm not going to list my strains to much to type I've have a few landrace but I need to no that

Chester13

Chester13

not a problem it's just there's other people on here that have genetics also and some work for same company that I do and if you trade your genetics with them then I can't trade them genetics ok but I've got some rare ones that I don't just give up that's all if you trade a cherry pie with them then I don't get any pie I'm not going to list my strains to much to type I've have a few landrace but I need to no just need to know the breeders names you have then I can decide

Dino70

Dino70

Just want to know what breeders you have then I can decide
Ok they come from all over like my AK-47 came from the Netherlands my hash plant came from Spain my GSC came from Cali and my Mendo breath came from Oregon but lots came from Ontario and I think some came from a place on the island they are definitely top quality and if your not happy I would replace anything ok

Latest posts

Top Bottom