Lookking For 420 Friendly Landlord

• Thread starter KneeDeep34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

I wasn't sure where to post this but currently im looking for a landlord that is ok with a medical grow setup in Michigan. Preferably in Oaklnad or Genesee counties. I have no idea where to look and Ive only got a few weeks to move. Any help would be great.

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Im pretty sure you can get baned for spamming like that.

MissBotany

MissBotany

My only thought would be to call potential landlords and ask them if they’d be okay with medical grows. You’d probably have better luck with a landlord being okay with it at a rental house than an apartment complex.

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Yeah, im def looking for a house... I do know of an apartment complex that will let me but being so close to other people could present problems potentially.

B

Burned Haze

Don’t do it for so your protection and the owners as wells. What happens when you turn the owners rooms into a “Lab” and if you mess things up and ruin the walls or floor or worse if you have a fire? Only time I would agree is if this was a commercial zoned rental agreement for a rec building ( rec cannabis licensed and audited for the building after it’s being rented )

Get your own place or don’t do it, don’t destroy others for your own risk and meds ( my view )

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Well i appreciate the input but fire is what insurance is for and im not a messy grower by any means. Im ocd actually about being clean... I only do it in basements because of the potential for water being on the floor at times. Also i dont mind giving a higher security deposit either for any such mishaps. Im a very good, clean, quiet and reliable tenet. Ive rented many times and always got my full deposit back.

Top Bottom