Looks female? Can I be wrong ?

• Thread starter LEDNOOB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDNOOB

LEDNOOB

Currently nearly 4 weeks in to my first grow. I have 4 feminised seeds and 1 bag seed... please tell me it’s female ? I thought you couldn’t tell until further on, but having a read up it says you can tell as early as 3 weeks ?
Looks female can i be wrong
Looks female can i be wrong 2

Muffinman

Muffinman

Looks to be female - think I can see pistils
Another week you’ll know for sure I’d say

LEDNOOB

LEDNOOB

Looks to be female - think I can see pistils
Another week you’ll know for sure I’d say
It’s growing exactly the same as the 4 feminised seeds I have growing in the same tent, am I safe leaving it in there for now or would you say I should be cautious and separate it now? Really don’t want to mess up the other plants... but this one looks to be the best and healthiest looking too...

BudBogart

BudBogart

It’s growing exactly the same as the 4 feminised seeds I have growing in the same tent, am I safe leaving it in there for now or would you say I should be cautious and separate it now? Really don’t want to mess up the other plants... but this one looks to be the best and healthiest looking too...

if you are checking every day you will be fine. Plus, your female plants don’t have any pistils yet, so not subject to pollination.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I don't see any preflowers in those pics.

Bagseed tends to be "feminized" because it's often the product of a hermie flower, popping up during a grow. Assuming it is female, keep an eye on it the entire grow, because it can be more susceptible to popping a few hermie flowers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom