Looks like heat stress but it’s not.. wtf? 😟 please help!

• Thread starter Blakeja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blakeja

Blakeja

Hi fellas,

just as the title says, “looks like heat stress”, but I don’t think it is, maybe was?

noticed the usual cupping and taco taking shape as always a reminder to lift my lights 🤤.

lifted and noticed that the problem is now progressing deeper than the point of light contact.

has any of you pros out there seen this before?
light height could go higher but I don’t want the plant to the right missing out, same genetics (from seed though).

-No nutrient build in runoff,
-fans are going well, direct/indirect.
-humidity optimum.
-ph / ppm outflow also optimum in coco.

thanks in advance for any one who is willing to spend some time to help👍👍

Looks like heat stress but its not wtf  please help
Looks like heat stress but its not wtf  please help 2
Looks like heat stress but its not wtf  please help 3
Looks like heat stress but its not wtf  please help 4
Looks like heat stress but its not wtf  please help 5
TSD

TSD

The guys will need more info to help. Feed/water schedule? How far up is the light and what light is it? Looks like possibly too much of something, and when they are unhappy I believe you should back the light off till they're better. Someone who does coco will be along I'm sure... Definitely doesn't "look normal " to me either.

2Bad

2Bad

The guys will need more info to help. Feed/water schedule? How far up is the light and what light is it? Looks like possibly too much of something, and when they are unhappy I believe you should back the light off till they're better. Someone who does coco will be along I'm sure... Definitely doesn't "look normal " to me either.
the first pics didnt do it much justice

2Bad

2Bad

Oops sorry just noticed you have another post going and people answering im going to shutup now lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom