Looks like I been missing out

• Thread starter crippled1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crippled1

I do frequent another site but somehow stumbled over here. Perhaps I will check it out.

My current grow is struggling along. I have overcome a spidermite problem and now I'm dealing with fungal gnats.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Man that sucks buddy..
Welcome to the site.. If your grow gets shit canned cause of the problems. You can get quality genetics here all day long..
GTD

P

Pyro G.

Sup Crippled1, have a look around & i hope u enjoy ur stay @ da farm.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome here Crippled1, hope you enjoy your stay.

C

crippled1

Thanks for the friendly welcome fellow farmers here's a pic of the madness at my house.

Wide view
purpleberry

purpleberry

I got some gnats a while back and hung some of those sticky strips, They are on those like flys on shit. There all gone now ;)
Nice set up........

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice looking setup. Is that NFT? And when i had fungus gnats, i used Mosquito Dunks. Knocked 'em out like a fat girl in dodge ball. ;) And they're all natural, safe to use around kids and pets, even safe enough to use in pets drinking water. Google them, i swear by 'em. They come in 6 packs, i still have 5 left and haven't had any gnats since. You can break them up and drop them in your res, and you can break them up and mix it into your medium, if you were to use soil or a coco/soiless. Good luck buddy.

H

hbstoner

I do frequent another site but somehow stumbled over here. Perhaps I will check it out.

My current grow is struggling along. I have overcome a spidermite problem and now I'm dealing with fungal gnats.

Einstein oil and penetrator every 4 days gets rid of the mites for me every time. For those nasty nats I always just use these..

flyribbon.jpg

they really work great. Welcome to the farm!

C

crippled1

I have fixed my bug problem using goGnats. It's cedar oil, makes the place smell like a lumber mill. Shit works great even in hydro.
My rig started out to be aeroponic but wasn't diggin it.
So I added 200 liters of hydroton, kept the sprayers I was using and now have a top feed system using sprayers.
My next grow will most likely be coco. Or maybe coco and something else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom