Loompa at the Hightimes cup in northern Cali?

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whatthe215

whatthe215

I'm wondering the same. I hope you guys are able to make it out for the weekend.

zeke

zeke

I haven't been to a moe show in a while. Should be a hoot....

zeke

zeke

That is lame. I mean, everyone knows high times events and personalities are cheesey and rigged but the sheer volume of custies rolling by your booth must be lucrative. Of course nothing sucks more than working a booth and dealing with the public.... Wishful thinking on my part I suppose.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

I asked him on a pm and I know he said they really wanted to be there I hope I didn't speak out of term by answering for anyone at there camp I just know he said he wasn't going to be able to make it but really wanted to who knows though it is in Santa Rosa so hopefully he dicides to attend as I think the whole loompa camp has a lot to offer the medical cannabis world

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I asked him on a pm and I know he said they really wanted to be there I hope I didn't speak out of term by answering for anyone at there camp I just know he said he wasn't going to be able to make it but really wanted to who knows though it is in Santa Rosa so hopefully he dicides to attend as I think the whole loompa camp has a lot to offer the medical cannabis world

The whole crew and myself had planned on going and were just about to send in our registration paperwork when other things popped up that had to be addressed and that took precidence over the cup. My truck also finally gave up on me, after 14 years and 220k miles and giving me everything she had, she finally broke down for good. Its either buy a new motor or buy a new truck.

We also are just super crazy busy with all the things we are involved in and in the end we decided not to go at the last minute. With getting a booth ready, to getting shirts made, holding seed stock back, having enough herb so everyone there could try our flowers, to packaging, and then finding people at home to watch and care for all our gardens between the crew, it was just too short of notice for us to get all our ducks in a row.

But anyone who is going to the cup and coming through humboldt to get there, your welcome to stop by and say "Hi". I know theres a few cats out there I'd love to meet also. Trust me guys, I want to meet you guys just as much as you want to meet us. Im all about good people, and all of you guys are true gentlemen and connoisseurs with lots of good ideas, input, opinions, trust me, Im sorry for us not being there.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Loompa and crew are true gentleman in this game I can vouch for loompas integrity as a human an it is second to none a true example of what a golden hearted person is. The man himself as well as his crew are more about human compassion than being quote unquote kings. That is what makes them different they're beans represent that care and compassion you don't spend 200 dollars and find 10 duds you pay 200 dollars and find 10 keepers to me all his beans are keepers it's the variation you chose as a keeper I may like my yeti one way and cull 8 plants and those 8 plants maybe someone else's keeper.

S

ssteely71

Id love to stop by @loompa....is there a Humboldt dispensary that I can score some loompa flowers , etc?

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

You cruised that truck till the wheels fell offf!! 220k miles is a gang that mustve been one bad ass truk to hold up that long.I am also in the market for a truck hope i find one like your's that can last till the wheel's fall off.Big up's to the whole Loompa squad for holding it down in Cali!

The whole crew and myself had planned on going and were just about to send in our registration paperwork when other things popped up that had to be addressed and that took precidence over the cup. My truck also finally gave up on me, after 14 years and 220k miles and giving me everything she had, she finally broke down for good. Its either buy a new motor or buy a new truck.

We also are just super crazy busy with all the things we are involved in and in the end we decided not to go at the last minute. With getting a booth ready, to getting shirts made, holding seed stock back, having enough herb so everyone there could try our flowers, to packaging, and then finding people at home to watch and care for all our gardens between the crew, it was just too short of notice for us to get all our ducks in a row.

But anyone who is going to the cup and coming through humboldt to get there, your welcome to stop by and say "Hi". I know theres a few cats out there I'd love to meet also. Trust me guys, I want to meet you guys just as much as you want to meet us. Im all about good people, and all of you guys are true gentlemen and connoisseurs with lots of good ideas, input, opinions, trust me, Im sorry for us not being there.

Top Bottom