Loompa Farms March Drop

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Next week there will be 50 packs each of the three lines you saw in the previous drop. Moondawg F2, Yeti F3 and the Yeti BX2. A lot of people were unable to score in the last drop. We hope that you have better luck this time, and have tried to increase the chances of making some folks happy here at the Farm.
Thanks for all the interest and kind words .

Be Well

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I thought I' d also let you guys in on some of the genetics we are currently working into our lines . In no particular order. The original Cough from CO , been one of my all time favorites for years. A very special cut of Blueberry that is blue and actually tastes like blueberries . The Triangle Kush. The Chemdog D. A fantastic cut of Durban Poison. This is just a few of the breedings we are currently working on. Some of these are being tested and others will be tested soon . We are also continuing to work all our current lines and bringing back some old ones as well. There are more surprises in store from Loompa Farms that we will keep you all posted about. We hope you are all as excited as we are . Now back to work ;)

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I'm sure a lot of us are just as excited as yourself, I know you got me going.

.A very special cut of Blueberry that is blue and actually tastes like blueberries... :D

Yes this is the cut some of us lucky ones are familiar with . I believe it to be the one that started the blueberry craze in the 90s.
It tastes like it smells and had great bag appeal.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Fort Collins Colorado cough sounds awesome.

I was lucky enough to live in co and meet the father and son duo who germed the ft fun Cough back in the day. This is not #2 or strawberry. A very happy psychedelic high, that enhances colors .Creeper weed . This and the underdog are the two strains I've seen folks pass out from and swear it was laced. Laced with pure goodness is all. It's a foresty haze that we believe will work well to bring out that evergreen flavor some of us love in og.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Our Durban Poison does in fact smell and taste of licorice. Some folks say Anise , frankincense, It has that piffy hazy smell and taste. It grows horizontally and yields quite well. It is one of my favorite happy daytime smokes . It is inspirational and great for work. A fantastic sativa.
As to THE Trinity we also have that in the works and will be talked about eventually.

hey oom Pah pah, I am super curious as to the smells of the Durban Poison cut you are working with... I had the privilege of growing out a fantastic cut out of Eugene Oregon in the Late 90's that tasted of Black Licorice. All the other Durban poison I have had since didn't compare. Always hoped it survived and somebody would work with it. Feel the same way about the Trinity we were growing back then (Elephant Killer).. hope the real deal is still floating around!
ur

Latest posts

Top Bottom