Loompa Farms Yeti F3 Week: 1

• Thread starter blazinog619
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazinog619

blazinog619

Got some sweet Loompa Farms Yeti f3 Seeds for my Birthday this week. After much research, I picked up the seeds locally from the Seed Vault of California, located here in San Diego. The local pick up was great, quick and secure. No complaints. Seed Vault hooked me up with some feminized CSI Humboldt Big Bad Bubba seeds and some Green Point Polar Bear OG x Yeti Seeds. Much appreciated. I'll be checking them out again soon.

On Wednesday, I began to germinate the Loompa Farms Yeti F3 seeds in a damp paper towel. After about 36 hours, a few seeds began to crack.

By day two, six seeds had popped.

By day three, all 10 seeds had little tails.

Last night (6/12/15), I transferred three seeds to small 2" rock wool cubes soaked in 5.6 pH water for two hours, then flushed with fresh 5.6 pH water before the seeds were planted.

This morning (6/13/15), I planted three more seeds, this time soaked for just an hour in the 5.6 pH water. The two hour soak was too long. One hour is preferred.

After planting the seeds, I put them under a dome and placed them under a T5 light.

Tonight, I plan to plant the remaining four Yeti seeds.

More to come.

Loompa farms yeti f3 week 1
Loompa farms yeti f3 week 1 2
Loompa farms yeti f3 week 1 3
Loompa farms yeti f3 week 1 4
Loompa farms yeti f3 week 1 5
Loompa farms yeti f3 week 1 6
Loompa farms yeti f3 week 1 7
Loompa farms yeti f3 week 1 8
Loompa farms yeti f3 week 1 9
Loompa farms yeti f3 week 1 10
Loompa farms yeti f3 week 1 11
Loompa farms yeti f3 week 1 12
Loompa farms yeti f3 week 1 13
blazinog619

blazinog619

Loompa Farms' Yeti F3 Week One Continued:
Week one is wrapping up, and we've seen a lot of progress. Stoked that all of the Loompa Farms' Yeti F3 seeds popped, and even happier they all seem to have taken to their new environment quite well.
IMAG0431 IMAG0434
6/14/15:

By Sunday morning, the seeds that were planted Friday night could be seen beginning to emerge from their little cubes.
IMAG0423 IMAG0425 IMAG0426

A few hours later they began to take off....

IMAG0428

The 6/13/15 am & pm seeds were understandably a bit slower....
IMAG0429 IMAG0435

By time we went to sleep that night, even more growth could be seen...

IMAG0453 IMAG0447

The 6/12/15 seeds had all fully emerged...

IMAG0452

The 6/13/15 am were starting to show as well....their pm counterparts were still mostly hiding...

IMAG0454 IMAG0448

6/15/15

It's the end of day two under the dome and all seeds but one have emerged. The last one is starting to slowly breech the surface.

IMAG0466 IMAG0468

The first batch from 6/12/15 are getting tall. One already has a massive root protruding and will need to be planted soon. So far, no additional water has been added to the cubes. They were not squeezed out after soaking so remain quite moist. In the pics you can see the difference in consistency in the 6/12/15 blocks, which were soaked for two hours as opposed to the other which were only soaked in the pHed water for one hour.
IMAG0464 IMAG0467

Overall, I am very happy with the seeds so far. The seedlings look strong and will hopefully thrive in their little dome until they're planted.

More updates to come. The CSI Humboldt Big Bad Bubba seeds have started popping. We'll have to start a new thread for those soon. Stay tuned...

IMAG0432
IMAG0430
IMAG0437
Last edited:
H

happy b

Good stuff.iv got a couple of yeti f3 about to flip.whats the lineage of the big bad bubba?is it just 2 different bubba cuts bred into a fem strain?

blazinog619

blazinog619

Good stuff.iv got a couple of yeti f3 about to flip.whats the lineage of the big bad bubba?is it just 2 different bubba cuts bred into a fem strain?
Hey there, best of luck with those Yetis! The Seed Vault of CA lists the Big Bad Bubbas as being Fire OG/Chemdog D x Bubba. Just put four of the five seeds under the dome :)
ImageImage

Top Bottom