Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Well I am getting all sorts of inquiries about my Headband cut. So I would like to post it publicly my thoughts so I don't have to keep answering individual requests and inquiries.

I am however seeing tons of different people saying all sorts of things. Like TH seeds is putting out an Underdawg OG. I see other breeders are calling out the same thing. I see seed banks carrying breeder gear that says they are using my HB. I run into everyday mom and pop who say they have it. I see clubs selling clones of it. And the list goes on. I guess TH Seeds is the one that really surprises me. Funny how none of these so called breeders have spoken to me or even tried. So what does that tell me?? It's either straight up fake, or just kind of fake. either way, no one is getting what they think they are getting unless it is coming from me or the farm directly.

My best guess about it all, is that people are either buying flowers in med clubs, finding a seed and calling it Underdawg OG. But we all know the truth right?? If you find a seed in it, its not pure Underdawg. Its a poly cross with something. Ive already stated the Underdawg reversed pollen is virtually sterile, so the hopes of finding seeds in the flowers are slim to none. Unless some other plant was run in the same room and pollinated it. And in that case, its not Underdawg. Its is a poly cross. I can tell you TH Seeds does not have Underdawg OG.....wow, I am surprised, I thought those guys were legit and straight up. I guess not. I see other breeders saying they are "working with the finest breeders in cali" and "working the finest genes available".....all of this is false and if it were me would lead me to seriously doubt anything any of these guys say.

Thats not to say they dont have a portion of the genes. Either through bagseed or buying my seeds and then calling it Underdawg OG. In either case, for me...it's all fraud. But fraud, substitutes, fakes are the american way. Its like buying fake rolex's or fake Tiffany jewelry on E-bay. It boils down to a bunch of hacks jumping on the HB train to cash in. You are seeing a similar thing happen right now in front of your eyes with all the Girl Scout cookies. How many fakes are going around?

It is interesting how no one comes to me directly. Unless I come out and say it, or its posted on the website or posted in public somewhere by ME, then take it worth a grain of salt. If TH Seeds came to me and we worked something out, I would come out publicly and say it. But its not true and it is not true all the way across the board. So the best I could tell all of you is this....what your seeing is either straight up fake, or its parentage is actually bagseed, or its from work Ive done or am doing. In all these cases, the breeders, seedbanks, dealers, clubs.....everyone is misleading you. I even see some breeders calling out Underdawg OG with 20-30 other strains listed they are selling. Now use your common sense guys. Who can breed 20 lines at once??

So all this isnt to say some people don't have some of the genes in some form or another. What is disconcerting is them all misleading you all into what they actually have. Thats the crime here. Feel free to pass what I say onto all interested parties. Feel free to plaster the web with what I say. Everything I do is public. Those of you who have followed me all these years know that I dont hide anything and have always been up front. I disclose everything I know about all the lines I work. How many breeders can do that?? How many breeders actually work their lines??

So unless it comes from my mouth, its internet garbage, trash in, trash out. But I am with alot of you, I've always known that it can be a shady business this internet stuff, I didnt know though how far it has crept into our culture. TH Seeds was the big eye opener for me. But its not just them. I point them out cause it just surprised me the most. With all their talk about having great genes....this is how they get their "great genes" huh? No wonder everything I got from them when I was buying seeds wasn't up to par. No wonder that most seeds everywhere are not up to par.

I hope I have cleared things up about what you are all seeing hapen around the web. It is of course nothing new, but I am getting asked alot about it, and so it's time to be public about it and my opinion. If you have found something good, then great. Afterall it is really all about the medicine and if it works for you then that is fantastic. I would just say, call it what it is. Be truthful. And let me be straight up.....it is to my advantage this is happening. The more that fakes and diluted genes are passed around the web, the more the genes are bastardized, when Phillip Morris goes to these guys and gets my supposedly "real" Underdawg cut, all they are going to have is a watered down version. Which just makes what I have even more valuable.And while Phillip Morris and the likes does all my marketing and advertising for me....I ultimately cashin. So why do I want to let the truth out?? Because the truth is more important than money. I may lose value of my cut in the long run by being truthful here. But like I said, have always said, and will always say, Honesty,Integrity are more important than profits. And I will never sell my soul.

Edit: So I cant believe I have to do this, but its time to address this issue again. Im not sure how many of you folks listen to the Adam Dunn show, and listened to the crap he spews. Its so interesting that someone who knows nothing about the real stories and the folks that werethere in the beggining are completely left out of these discussions on his show. Listen to his Origins of OG Kush broadcasts....LMAO..so funny to listen to them regurgitate the same bullshit and misinformation that all of us old timers already know is a hoax.

Well Adam, I was listening to your show this last week where some alaskan guy won a cup in alaska using Gage greens genetics with his headband aka underdog, then the guy gives props to Adam (THC seeds) for breeding underdog OG because that was what gage used in his work.....LMFAO! The Adam states...well of course he won a cup with it, because I (Adam) spent alot of time breeding it. You sir (speaking to Adam) are a hoax and a fraud. Taking credit for something you didnt do and not only that, naming a strain you have as Underdog, like you have the same cut...your a joke. But folks...that is how Europe works. Everyone over there are hack breeders that continue year after year of grabbing genetics from Nor-Cal or anywhere in the states and using them to make your f1 hacks. Cant you guys in europe come up with your own special plants?? Why do you have to steal our genetics and call them yours and give no credit where credit is due. Frauds and Hacks.....someone should make a movie about them...lol

Whats funnier.....is I was at a show in spain and met one of the TH seeds crew. We had a good conversation about this whole issue and he went on to say that they know it wasnt my cut and they did that because it was a accident and he acctually apologized to me for being a hack. He then told me you guys (Th seeds) was going to changed the name....well that hasnt happened yet. So now your being called out again. Its funny how on his show Adam talks about hacks and greedy people and every one in it for the money.....well ADAM, your now outed. What a hypocrite, to preach against hacks and bad breeding and talking shit about people just in it for the money, and your doing the same thing you preach about.

Last edited:
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

well thats what happens when you create some of the best meds on the market. Its unfortunate and I understand your frustrations. Glad to have you here though and thanks for making your genetics available to us true genetic seekers aka pot nerds. Your work speaks for itself and if i come across any loompa fakes, ill make sure to tell em fuck off!

much luck to your future drop, looking forward to the ones i missed out on. shit went fast!
:cigar:Z

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Amen brother
It should be said we are compiling a list of fakes but cannot pour over the entire web/ industry. Nor do we want to . If you see or hear of something fishy feel free to contact us here or on our site www.LOOMPAFARMS.com . We may even find a way to compensate folks for their time . It's unfortunate to have to even talk about this stuff but we will not stand by while people are taken advantage of .

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Like TH seeds is putting out an Underdawg OG. I see other breeders are calling out the same thing. I see seed banks carrying breeder gear that says they are using my HB. I run into everyday mom and pop who say they have it. I see clubs selling clones of it. And the list goes on. I guess TH Seeds is the one that really surprises me.

TH Seeds was the big eye opener for me. But its not just them. I point them out cause it just surprised me the most. With all their talk about having great genes....this is how they get their "great genes" huh? No wonder everything I got from them when I was buying seeds wasn't up to par. No wonder that most seeds everywhere are not up to par.

Shoot Loomp man...THseeds shouldn't be no big surprise...they've been selling hack, fake, crap gear for years...they ain't no breeders. When they released Da Purps years ago everyone who grew them out got nothing but shitty lanky green sativas...nothing even resembling The Purps...they even claimed they outcrossed the Purps cut with an Afghani male which makes absolutely no sense when viewing the supposed progeny...the picture they use to advertise it doesn't even look like The Purps either. From what I can tell none of their work looks legit...they don't have any better integrity than the bulk of the bean makers in the industry. Also...the Underdawg OG pic they have doesn't really look like your mother cut does it?

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

You have some real solid points but you fail to mention that the cut was gifted to you and it still in rotation in some very lucky farmers gardens wouldn't you have to track them all down and ask them if they decided to collect a hefty paycheck by passing on the genetics before anyone else had the chance to cash out one way or another there just s1's not the actual legit cuts you have good sir

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
You have some real solid points but you fail to mention that the cut was gifted to you and it still in rotation in some very lucky farmers gardens wouldn't you have to track them all down and ask them if they decided to collect a hefty paycheck by passing on the genetics before anyone else had the chance to cash out one way or another there just s1's not the actual legit cuts you have good sir

You make valid pints. But this isnt about me tracking down the truth. This is me relaying what I know and what I am aware of. I have no idea if cuts have been snagged out of gardens without folks knowing, I have no idea if the cut is in circulation somewhere. But after 10 years, and not one soul showing up online that has it from a different source as me, Id say its likely that its gone. But who knows. What I do know is I took what came to me as HB and I RENAMED it Underdawg OG. This cut is NOT known as UNDERDAWG og in circles outside of me, so If someone claims they have the Underdawg, then it has to have come in the timeline after I had changed the name. I made that name up. It didnt come to me that way. I made it up. Do you see my point. These guys are tagging my name onto shit they are selling with no verification its real. And I can verify if its real or not, so you can either take a giant leap of faith that they somehow snagged it out of my gardens or they are s1's or off of seed work or flowers produced. In all cases, its not my Underdawg OG. It is some sort of hybrid cross and Im not pissed that people are selling it. Im pissed that they misreprersent to all of you what they actually have. But if you wanna spend your hard earned money on that gear, be my guest. Ultimately its up to you. Im just telling you my side of the equation. Anyone calling it Underdawg OG, acquired it AFTER i had changed the name. Which means that they without doubt had to source it from after I changed the name in the timeline. And that means, they didnt get it from the sources I originally got it from, or they would be calling it HB. Not underdawg OG....I made that name up....get it? And if that being the case....then they are using my name to market their gear......well that is unacceptable. They are welcome to call it whatever they want, but dont put my name on it to increase the weight of their statement that they have my gear to make money. If what they have is real, then let their gear speak for itself. If its real, then you dont need to use my name to market their gear. The genetics speak for themselves. If you wanna tag my name on it, then your a hack.

And now I know someone will chime in, "well actually, underdawg is just aka Headband which is aka Daywrecker, taking their sourcing info from the all to legitimate stories of Chemdog and rezdog and gypsy......let me ask...who do you believe?? That choice is up to you. But those ICMAG cats have already shown you their true colors. Do I need to explain that to you also? And thats all besides the fact that all those cats, including some well know folks that supposedly have access to the HB from the Chemdog family drama soap opera all say my cut is absolutely not their HB cut. Matter of fact I got grief over it for years and that was the beginning of my first Hiatis when I left the web for a couple years. Why do you think I tagged OG onto the end of Underdawg? You ever hear them call their Underdawg....Underdawg OG?? No you havent. Which means any one calling their gear Underdawg OG are without doubt and exception are saying they acquired it via Me somehow. They are plagerizing me. And making a direct link to what I produce. That is what I call a hack. What do you call it?

Last edited:
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Shoot Loomp man...THseeds shouldn't be no big surprise...they've been selling hack, fake, crap gear for years...they ain't no breeders. When they released Da Purps years ago everyone who grew them out got nothing but shitty lanky green sativas...nothing even resembling The Purps...they even claimed they outcrossed the Purps cut with an Afghani male which makes absolutely no sense when viewing the supposed progeny...the picture they use to advertise it doesn't even look like The Purps either. From what I can tell none of their work looks legit...they don't have any better integrity than the bulk of the bean makers in the industry. Also...the Underdawg OG pic they have doesn't really look like your mother cut does it?

Lol, man, well a voice of reason. No, you make valid points, and no one can dispute what you knwo man. Your definately by far and above one of the leading experts on trying to track what is really happening. But you are right. Its just I get so many emails and requests for info about what I know, I just wanted to make what I know public. I have nothing to hide. But I have everything to protect. With genes in todays world being hacked and diluted and lied about left and right, its tough to know whats up with anything going on. Im jst trying to keep it real, and at least I got the balls to come online and post about it. Anyone see anyone posting what they know or the truth whats really going on?? Well if it werent for this man Nspecta folks, we as a community would be severely lacking in alot of information that we think is truth. Even I defer to this man about what he knows.....he knows his shit, Far more than 99.9% of all the folks out there today. With old timers dissappearing by the dozens every year, theres fewer and fewer folks out there that know or have passed on what they know is going on. And Ill publicly say right now, I often defer to Nspecta about what he thinks is going on with the extensive research he does and his ever unflinching eye in tracking down lineages and progeny. He is a true asset to this community. Hopefull this brother will be around along time to help enlighten us all.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
@loompa , I think its great that you came out and posted all this info for everyone here at the farm and the rest out the peeps on the net to read, as far as what you said about making your cuts worth less money now, Not the case. There is a 150 packs of Loompa gear that is going to drop here at the farm later this afternoon and they will be gone in the blink of an eye, People are tired of getting fucked with Fake Ass beans, Cuts,Buds, Ect that's why I personally bought all 3 packs on the last drop, B/C they are the real deals from the Source and that's why people are lining up in front of their computers as we speak to get the Real Gear from Loompa Farms on the Farm,there is no other Breeders doing drops like this and selling out is seconds, B/C some people will keep buying Fake shit, but the ones in the know are here waiting for the next drop of the Real...;)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Loompa, thank you for the info and input. There will always be hacks, fakes and thieves. It was seen in the 90's with White Widow, it was seen in the 2000's with OG and we will continue to see it in the future.

With that said, all of this "ripping off" of your genetics may not be that. Lets start with TH Seeds. I am not defending them, their seeds or their methods. But after reading what TH Seeds wrote about their Underdawg OG, it does not seem they in any way shape or form are trying to rip you off or make money of your work. The name may simply be a coincidence. I never heard you refer to your HB cut as Underdawg OG until you got over here. I do remember first hearing of Loompa's HB over at WT about 2007-'08. But you, and just about everyone else, referred to it as Loompa's HB. So, in that time frame, someone else may simply have thought of that same name; it is little more than odd coincidence. This is absolutely a possibility as you said yourself you have had no contact with TH Seeds and were off the web for a few years.

I also think simply tagging OG on a variety is neither original or a guarantee that the name will denote differentiation. In the mid 2000's OG really took off and everyone started throwing the OG tag on their gear just to make it sell for more money; this was done on some pretty garbage herb too. So coming up with Underdawg OG really does not distinguish your variety as unique or original. In fact I do feel their would be a bit less confusion if it was still simply known as Loompa's HB.

Regardless of the names, what you possess is truly something special and no one can copy that. Your genetics speak for themselves, amazing gear. The fact you have something special will always mean people will want to hop on the train you are heading. There will always be fake cuts of what you have, fake product and anything else people can use your name to sell (as is a lesson from the OG craze). All in all I don't think it's worth it for you to spend your energy on hacks and fakes. You have produced some of the most sought after varieties in the world and you should be proud of that. As the saying goes, the best form of flattery is people copying you. So all I can say is keep on keeping on, doing your thing. The world will always thank you for it first; well at least those that matter.

As a bit of a post script, if you truly want to differentiate your lines move away from the OG and Chem/Dawg names. Having a truly unique line of names will do go a distance keeping some of the hacks and fakes at bay. People won't know what they have if you call something Laffy Taffy. Only those in the know will know its from you and that they have something very special. Just one thought on keeping the hacks and confusion at bay.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

im just curious , and i hope you don't mind me asking.
what was the reason you changed the name of the cut you received?
What I do know is I took what came to me as HB and I RENAMED it Underdawg OG.
I have a friend that makes up new names for the cuts he receives, always thought it a confusing practice....

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Loompa, thank you for the info and input. There will always be hacks, fakes and thieves. It was seen in the 90's with White Widow, it was seen in the 2000's with OG and we will continue to see it in the future.

With that said, all of this "ripping off" of your genetics may not be that. Lets start with TH Seeds. I am not defending them, their seeds or their methods. But after reading what TH Seeds wrote about their Underdawg OG, it does not seem they in any way shape or form are trying to rip you off or make money of your work. The name may simply be a coincidence. I never heard you refer to your HB cut as Underdawg OG until you got over here. I do remember first hearing of Loompa's HB over at WT about 2007-'08. But you, and just about everyone else, referred to it as Loompa's HB. So, in that time frame, someone else may simply have thought of that same name; it is little more than odd coincidence. This is absolutely a possibility as you said yourself you have had no contact with TH Seeds and were off the web for a few years.

I also think simply tagging OG on a variety is neither original or a guarantee that the name will denote differentiation. In the mid 2000's OG really took off and everyone started throwing the OG tag on their gear just to make it sell for more money; this was done on some pretty garbage herb too. So coming up with Underdawg OG really does not distinguish your variety as unique or original. In fact I do feel their would be a bit less confusion if it was still simply known as Loompa's HB.

Regardless of the names, what you possess is truly something special and no one can copy that. Your genetics speak for themselves, amazing gear. The fact you have something special will always mean people will want to hop on the train you are heading. There will always be fake cuts of what you have, fake product and anything else people can use your name to sell (as is a lesson from the OG craze). All in all I don't think it's worth it for you to spend your energy on hacks and fakes. You have produced some of the most sought after varieties in the world and you should be proud of that. As the saying goes, the best form of flattery is people copying you. So all I can say is keep on keeping on, doing your thing. The world will always thank you for it first; well at least those that matter.

As a bit of a post script, if you truly want to differentiate your lines move away from the OG and Chem/Dawg names. Having a truly unique line of names will do go a distance keeping some of the hacks and fakes at bay. People won't know what they have if you call something Laffy Taffy. Only those in the know will know its from you and that they have something very special. Just one thought on keeping the hacks and confusion at bay.

You make evry valid points and I have to agree to an extent. Matter of fact everyone so far is expressing completely valid possibilities and no reason to argue with you, I see the truth and possibility in what your saying.I would say that as far as the business side, yes, your right, it is sought after and people are paying a little more. But my response would be if you were to compare breeder work across breeders and time, how many truly work and test their lines? How many even know what is contained in their lines? One of my Biggest pet peeves in the early days when I was buying seeds like crazy, spending over 20,000 dollards in seeds from breeders in amsterdam, canada, and the U.S. What irked me the most is these breeders putting up these dank photos of their strain and then thats it. Making you think that every pack at least has a pheno that looks like that. The the truth comes out and everytime I'd go to a breeder to ask questions, not one breeder anywhere could tell you anything...like pheno variation and pheno frequency, I mean c'mon.....how are you working a line if you dont even know the pheno frequency rates. Then I began to see that most everything on the web are all F1 crosses. Well those are all great and all, but how much work really is it to do F1 gens? Thats vs Lines that breeders actually work with definate goals in mind, spending generation after generation and massive sample sizes to choose from. And the work it goes into cloning everything, holding and watching males and making best estimate guesses. All to create something that can become better than the parent. I could be throwing out 10 times the amount of beans by just filling my room with 30 females and throw pollen from one strasin on them all, bam, I then have 30 strains and killing it. Do you see me killing it? Seeds is a hobby man. The real bread winner is flowers to med clubs and patients. Seeds dont pay my electric bill and mortgage. So it may look like we are killing it, honestly we aren't. If I was about exploitation, I'd do just that....throw 50 moms under 4 lights and throw one strain of male pollen, mmake 100,000 seeds and sell them all at 3-10 bucks wholesale. I lose money if you think of it that way. money is not my driving force, but I do need some help and compensation for the work that is going into attempting to make something exceptional.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I could be throwing out 10 times the amount of beans by just filling my room with 30 females and throw pollen from one strasin on them all, bam, I then have 30 strains and killing it. Do you see me killing it? Seeds is a hobby man. The real bread winner is flowers to med clubs and patients. Seeds dont pay my electric bill and mortgage. So it may look like we are killing it, honestly we aren't. If I was about exploitation, I'd do just that....throw 50 moms under 4 lights and throw one strain of male pollen, mmake 100,000 seeds and sell them all at 3-10 bucks wholesale. I lose money if you think of it that way. money is not my driving force, but I do need some help and compensation for the work that is going into attempting to make something exceptional.

This is exactly what separates you from most seed sellers, the work and love you put into it. But as you said, it take a lot more seeds than you produce to make money off them. And that is probably exactly why we see seeds being sold as untested F1's more often than not; because most of these companies are only making their money from selling seeds so they need huge volumes. The only way to sell that kind of volume is to use known names, not unknown genetics. Thus the rip-off and name game.

Again, thank you for the effort and gear.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I have always bought seeds from breeders I trust or look up to in some way, and my experience has been 99% what I read above; it seems most breeders are happy just throwing a bunch of pollen around, happy to answer your questions when you have $$$ waving in their face, but once they get your green they can't take the time to answer questions about their stock... Time and time again I have bought seeds (I am far from rich, and most would consider me on the opposite end of the spectrum, but money has never been a drive for me, FREEDOM and search of truth were the driving forces in my life) to be sorely disappointed in the final product. Occasionally I do find a stellar keeper out of the f1's I seem to always be dealing with but the work, time and money vs. the ratio of keepers to not keepers does not work out. I rather buy 1 pack for $200 one time in which almost every seed is a keeper, then 50 packs at 20 apiece that I have to grow out ten of HOPIng to find a keeper. The last three years have been exhausting for me, trying desperately to find a keeper. I was blessed to run a pack of Grendel from Motarebel that had a true keeper pheno that ACTUALLY worked for my Crohn's related Nausea , and have had a few other phenos from other breeders that were good, but nothing not even the Grendel compares to the insane clones I was privvy to on the west coast. I am in NO way exaggerating when I say since i left the west coast I have not smoked anything that came close to the pain relief, and soaring highs I experienced from such strains as the cut of The Trinity (elephant Killer) out of Eugene Oregon (or the TrinBB for that matter!), the black licorice all anise soaring sativa high of the Eugene oregon Durban poison cut, Richie Rich out of Bay area, Bubba Kush (clone only version, don't know if it was pre-98 or katsu or what, but it was a HEAVY body stone that was incredible) etc... My point is when working from seed it seems an f1 might have the super pheno hidden away in it shell , but the searching you will most likely have to do to find it is ALOT of work.. so beans worked to the level you are working them seem super desirable. I really wish we could get an outlet for your beans in Michigan, so many patients here need access to the level of medicine. Anyways, i am sure I rambled. but my point was just to say buy beans from the guys you trust and even then EXPECT to be disappointed in alot of what you find, unfortunately money is a strong drive in our world...

and thanks to Loompa and his crew for taking the time to be open , and honest with those of us in such a vulnerable position (being sick , needing good meds, having to trust people not deserving of our trust .. ie TH seeds....)

Thank you very much for your input. It is appreciated. And that goes to all of you who participate and help me do what I do, and all the info you post up which all helps me be better at what I'm trying to do. Ive said it many times before, but I could never be where I am at if it weren't you guys on the web and your input.

And for the record man, I also found my first truly medical quality strain through Mota. Thats how I eventually hooked up with him in the first place. I have nothing but good to say about Mota. He's a true cannabis warrior and knows his shit.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Hay loompa, im a big fan of your work man incredible shit. Hands down some of the finast.

I'm sorry if I missed this. But what's the story begin your headband / underdawg OG. I have heard a Little hear and there about it over the years. I was hopeing I could hear the story right from you. :)

Also I have always been intrested in the rumor, that it was really your under dawg OG that was used in elite's ultimate Chemdog 91. I have heard he used a bag seed, of your shit instead of the real 91.

Anyway thanks man.

Honestly not sure what you mean with your question. Ultimately this cut came to me as Headband. Other than that, I know nothing of its lineage or where it fits into this whole drama saga...lol

I just know that it is among some of the finest herb I have ever run into. It was acquired many many years ago, long before I even knew what OG was and when I got it, I didnt even know it was an OG. I just knew that despite all the naysayers, what I had was super dank. So I developed the attitude that, it doesnt really matter at all what I think it is or where it came from....its the dankest cut I have seen and I left online and started to focus on the LoompaFarms collective and providing exceptional medicine to clubs mostly in the So. Cal are, but we do also have clubs in the Bay area.

I have had the discussion about what my cut is with many of the old timers on these boards and I can say that there is research going on trying to track where this cut fits into the whole equation. No need to name drop, but trust me, Me and many others are truly interested in finding out what we can and as soon as I have information, I will let everyone know in public. I don't hide, and I don't misrepresent myself, the loompaFarms entity, and/or anything I have. What I know, I pass onto you all in public.

Did that handle your question at all or you looking for different info? Be a little more specific if I didn't answer your question and I will respond.

Oh yea....as far as Elite aka greens4me and theres a few other names he used, but yes, he took all my gear, and everything he did was based off my work.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Honestly not sure what you mean with your question. Ultimately this cut came to me as Headband. Other than that, I know nothing of its lineage or where it fits into this whole drama saga...lol

I just know that it is among some of the finest herb I have ever run into. It was acquired many many years ago, long before I even knew what OG was and when I got it, I didnt even know it was an OG. I just knew that despite all the naysayers, what I had was super dank. So I developed the attitude that, it doesnt really matter at all what I think it is or where it came from....its the dankest cut I have seen and I left online and started to focus on the LoompaFarms collective and providing exceptional medicine to clubs mostly in the So. Cal are, but we do also have clubs in the Bay area.

I have had the discussion about what my cut is with many of the old timers on these boards and I can say that there is research going on trying to track where this cut fits into the whole equation. No need to name drop, but trust me, Me and many others are truly interested in finding out what we can and as soon as I have information, I will let everyone know in public. I don't hide, and I don't misrepresent myself, the loompaFarms entity, and/or anything I have. What I know, I pass onto you all in public.

Did that handle your question at all or you looking for different info? Be a little more specific if I didn't answer your question and I will respond.

Oh yea....as far as Elite aka greens4me and theres a few other names he used, but yes, he took all my gear, and everything he did was based off my work.
Hey Loompa 1st off much respect to you and what you are doing......

Anyway could we get a list of your disp. In the Bay area? I need to try the LHB flowers again. Its been awhile since I last tried that fire

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
The political climate especially among individual cities and counties in Cali is always changing. As these cities and counties try to figure out a way to cash in on this new industry, what we are seeing is a greed fest between cities and counties trying to cash in on all our hard work. So as far as where to get our flowers, it is constantly changing. For the Bay area, I know that Garden of Eden( I think it was called that) does carry our flowers and I know we had a club in San Jose, but I think they stopped carrying our flowers or they were shut down, not really sure. I'd have to look into it more to find out exactly where our gear is in the Bay area, but I do know someone does, cause we distribute via a middleman who supplies that region.

I also might as well throw a little more trivia at you guys, when I first got HB, I had no idea what it was, never even heard of it. So I grew it out and it came out shitty. I grew it out 2 or 3 times and everytime I was not impressed. I was on the verge of just dropping it when a friend came to me and needed cuts to fill his room. I gave him the HB and he grew it out. Months later I get a phne call from him, he was super excited and couldn't contain his emotions about how fucking dank it was. So we met up along with a few friends and saw what the final herb came out like from him. All of us were blown away. We got so lit, lit higher than Ive ever been lit. I even had to go to the store and after smoking it and then going to the store, I completely forgot what I needed, and just wandered the isles for a half hour and couldnt remember a dam thing. I ended up leaving with nothing.

That is when I truly realized....that I was not maximizing the genetic potential of this plant and I needed to hone my skills more. I then spent the next 4 years working on dialing this plant in. All the while never knowing it an OG. Well as alot of us know, the diesels and OG's defy the majority of the basic rules with growing. They are an enigma and difficult to grow. And I had no help figuring it out, took me years and run after run, playing with all the variables, soil, soil structure, ph's, ppm's, feeding schedules, CO2, nutrients, which nutrients in what concentration, supercropping, heat, humidity....etc, you all get the point.

So the point being, when I first got it, I did not know how she liked to be grown and grew shit, it wasn't until a friend nailed her that I saw what I had. That was a very humbling experience to realize I didn't know as much as I thought I knew. anyways, thats just a little bit of obsolete trivia that I thought I'd throw out there for you guys.

B

Big Costa420

The political climate especially among individual cities and counties in Cali is always changing. As these cities and counties try to figure out a way to cash in on this new industry, what we are seeing is a greed fest between cities and counties trying to cash in on all our hard work. So as far as where to get our flowers, it is constantly changing. For the Bay area, I know that Garden of Eden( I think it was called that) does carry our flowers and I know we had a club in San Jose, but I think they stopped carrying our flowers or they were shut down, not really sure. I'd have to look into it more to find out exactly where our gear is in the Bay area, but I do know someone does, cause we distribute via a middleman who supplies that region.

I also might as well throw a little more trivia at you guys, when I first got HB, I had no idea what it was, never even heard of it. So I grew it out and it came out shitty. I grew it out 2 or 3 times and everytime I was not impressed. I was on the verge of just dropping it when a friend came to me and needed cuts to fill his room. I gave him the HB and he grew it out. Months later I get a phne call from him, he was super excited and couldn't contain his emotions about how fucking dank it was. So we met up along with a few friends and saw what the final herb came out like from him. All of us were blown away. We got so lit, lit higher than Ive ever been lit. I even had to go to the store and after smoking it and then going to the store, I completely forgot what I needed, and just wandered the isles for a half hour and couldnt remember a dam thing. I ended up leaving with nothing.

That is when I truly realized....that I was not maximizing the genetic potential of this plant and I needed to hone my skills more. I then spent the next 4 years working on dialing this plant in. All the while never knowing it an OG. Well as alot of us know, the diesels and OG's defy the majority of the basic rules with growing. They are an enigma and difficult to grow. And I had no help figuring it out, took me years and run after run, playing with all the variables, soil, soil structure, ph's, ppm's, feeding schedules, CO2, nutrients, which nutrients in what concentration, supercropping, heat, humidity....etc, you all get the point.

So the point being, when I first got it, I did not know how she liked to be grown and grew shit, it wasn't until a friend nailed her that I saw what I had. That was a very humbling experience to realize I didn't know as much as I thought I knew. anyways, thats just a little bit of obsolete trivia that I thought I'd throw out there for you guys.

that there my good man , is what my sensei Always talks about in this game u have 2 be Brutally honest
& you did just that!
Righteous I'll smoke to that

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I have grown your Yeti OG in quite a few hybrids from a friend. They were all phenomenal and most were dominated by the Yeti. I have heard it called Loompa's Headband Bc. I am just a farmer; I have no idea where your Headband cut is from or what it is, but your Yeti OG is fugging dank. The hybrids all had baseball bat fucking colas. I had the Yeti OG cut, but lost it to fucking vacationing. Fucking vacations... I have some other beans to grow out, but none of it is purely your work. I guess what I am trying to say is that it is obvious even in hybrids that you do great work and that some of the breeders that are not the ones exploiting your work should flatter you because your work is seemingly good enough to be used as a breeding tool. Like CFSB, didn't they use your HB Bc seeds in a cultivar of or a few theirs? That was with your permission, right? But to just call bagseed or whatever straight up Underdawg OG is bullshit altogether... If my pockets were deeper, I would have at least some of your cultivars, if not all. I have only heard great things. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I have grown your Yeti OG in quite a few hybrids from a friend. They were all phenomenal and most were dominated by the Yeti. I have heard it called Loompa's Headband Bc. I am just a farmer; I have no idea where your Headband cut is from or what it is, but your Yeti OG is fugging dank. The hybrids all had baseball bat fucking colas. I had the Yeti OG cut, but lost it to fucking vacationing. Fucking vacations... I have some other beans to grow out, but none of it is purely your work. I guess what I am trying to say is that it is obvious even in hybrids that you do great work and that some of the breeders that are not the ones exploiting your work should flatter you because your work is seemingly good enough to be used as a breeding tool. Like CFSB, didn't they use your HB Bc seeds in a cultivar of or a few theirs? That was with your permission, right? But to just call bagseed or whatever straight up Underdawg OG is bullshit altogether... If my pockets were deeper, I would have at least some of your cultivars, if not all. I have only heard great things. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Shit man, thank you for the kind words. Im glad you had and are having a good experience with the work me and the farm are doing.

And yes to your answer about other breeders who aren't exploiting my name. yes, Ive spoken to the CFSB boys and they asked if it was cool to work with my work. And I said no problem by me. Actually Im not a Nazi or anything, Im not going around policing the web, I dont have any issues with folks using my gear as long as credit is given where credit is due. I think most breeders feel that way. It's when someone grabs your work and calls it their own, or misrepresents what they actually have, that is shady. And especially with the people buying the gear who dont know which way is up when they sit and try to figure out whats what because everything is so messed with 10 different stories about every plant and person...lol I say call it what it is. Dont mislead people into believing something other than the truth. And whats worse, is those using shady methods and then tagging my name on it. Of course theres nothing I can do about it, and once seeds are sold they are sold and in someones hands to do with as he pleases. Just be honest and truthful about what it really is. Saying something is bagseed isnt neccessarily bad. Fuck....Look at the whole Chemdog, Sour Diesel saga. All this hype over bag seed...LOL

Edit: A prime example is Elite. That guy took ALL my gear and everything he had except his outcrossing that Lemon Thai, was all my work. He sat there calling it own his work, never giving me any credit and then selling packs at outrageous fucking prices. And now today....I still get hit up about Elite using my shit or not, because no one knows for sure. It causes confusion and mystery and frustration as "True" coinesseurs try to figure out all the little things we look for in good smoke. How do you trace lineages if you dont know whats up with the stock your playing with, how do you track specific phenos, highs, resin concentration..etc if you dont know where or what your shit actually is. Im like alot of you. Im a coineseur first and formost. I will never grow a bag of herb that I wont smoke. Matter of fact, I consider it my duty to share with people what good fucking herb is. So many shit growers out there, that as buyers, you need to start putting the pressure on growers to do it better. Its sickening to look at most of the herb sold in clubs anywhere, either in Cali, washington, colorado or where else its legal. And real and truly sick people are smoking that swag and don't know any better because so few focus on growing quality. The badass thing is, that I love the internet for this fact, there is a higher concentration per a capata of coinesseur heads online, than any one place you could go to. Humboldt, California is not the dank capital of the world. It is the commercial capital of the world( well the whole triangle actually) , the coinesseur capital is right here online and we live everywhere.

Last edited:
Top Bottom