Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

I dont generally talk about the flavor or smell because its so subjective, some people call the OGesk smell as lemon, well i dont get lemon at all with my sniffer, I could go on for days with adjectives people give to the OG aroma. But just know, all OG's have a similar aroma, its in the complexity of the aroma where she really differs in alot of cases. She is like ommpapa said, she is a greasy, fuel, skunk earthiness that coats your mouth and leaves a greasy fuel taste coating your tongue. She is not generally sweet at all to my sniffer, but some have descibed a slight sweetness, but I dont get that at all. She is not a sweet OG, rather much more musky.

Blis84: Im glad I could of service. I know that gage is working with my Loompa headband, and his jo kush is from work that I had done. Now Im not sure of timetables and not sure exactly how gage worked his stuff, but from what I understand( and correct me if I'm wrong), but gage is or has been working with an Underdog OG male. Well there is no underdog male. He either has a male off seeds that I bred or he is using the male that Medic found. That male he found was not from my underdog OG. The male medic used was bagseed from some OG that he had bought down in the southern cal and brought it up to me to work with because medic called ou that bag of OG he got as fire. Those crosses back in the day were called emporer Kush and empress kush.
I would agree, no lemon straight fuel, with skunky undertones, not sweet. I'm speaking on my UnderDog Dom Yeti "Big Easy" cut. Man I'm rockin my UD shirt today.
Respect

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I just posted this in the OP, but for those that already read the OP and are now just reading new posts instead rereading the OP, Im going to post this again right here.

Edit: So I cant believe I have to do this, but its time to address this issue again. Im not sure how many of you folks listen to the Adam Dunn show, and listened to the crap he spews. Its so interesting that someone who knows nothing about the real stories and the folks that werethere in the beggining are completely left out of these discussions on his show. Listen to his Origins of OG Kush broadcasts....LMAO..so funny to listen to them regurgitate the same bullshit and misinformation that all of us old timers already know is a hoax.

Well Adam, I was listening to your show this last week where some alaskan guy won a cup in alaska using Gage greens genetics with his headband aka underdog, then the guy gives props to Adam (THC seeds) for breeding underdog OG because that was what gage used in his work.....LMFAO! The Adam states...well of course he won a cup with it, because I (Adam) spent alot of time breeding it. You sir (speaking to Adam) are a hoax and a fraud. Taking credit for something you didnt do and not only that, naming a strain you have as Underdog, like you have the same cut...your a joke. But folks...that is how Europe works. Everyone over there are hack breeders that continue year after year of grabbing genetics from Nor-Cal or anywhere in the states and using them to make your f1 hacks. Cant you guys in europe come up with your own special plants?? Why do you have to steal our genetics and call them yours and give no credit where credit is due. Frauds and Hacks.....someone should make a movie about them...lol

Whats funnier.....is I was at a show in spain and met one of the TH seeds crew. We had a good conversation about this whole issue and he went on to say that they know it wasnt my cut and they did that because it was a accident and he acctually apologized to me for being a hack. He then told me you guys (Th seeds) was going to changed the name....well that hasnt happened yet. So now your being called out again. Its funny how on his show Adam talks about hacks and greedy people and every one in it for the money.....well ADAM, your now outed. What a hypocrite, to preach against hacks and bad breeding and talking shit about people just in it for the money, and your doing the same thing you preach about.

H

happy b

As iv mentioned to u before loompa I ran the th seeds underdwag og and trust me,TRUST me there isnt a comparison.even in veg its totally different.it doesnt even have a single iota of fuel,funk or any other og trait apart from a bit of a og like structure but with a decent yeild.a trade off sacrifice quality for yeild.
i heard it was a stardawg pheno but i doubt even that if im honest.its no chem or og.

H

happy b

And just so we,r clear the th "UD OG"i ran were a few freebies i got.not bought.im not that daft.daft enough to give it bed and board in my grow room though.silly.
got yeti f3 now!

Power OG

Power OG

I Dnt know the story but I thought adam got his UnderDawg cut from JJ ?and from what I heard JJ didn't give him his Real Underdawg cut, because he thought Adam would release it like he did, so happy b you might be correct about it being StarDawg hybrid and my Big bro me and you have discussed this before, that your UnderDog and JJ'S Underdawg are to completely unrelated cuts, his Underdawg I believe was his 1st bx to the chem line he was working followed by DoubleDawg and TresDawg. His is definitely a direct descendant of ChemDog, we both know Loompa's HeadBand aka UnderDog is more a OG cut, the Best OG cut. So the confusion all stems from LoompaFarms and TopDawg's both having different unrelated strains named UnderDog & UnderDawg, either way your point was proven about thseeds being name grabbing, hacks.
Respect Big Bro. @loompa

Power OG

Power OG

Another run of my Yeti 's is upon us.
IMG 20150523 175850
Positive Vibes & Respect

dogznova

dogznova

My best discription of the Yeti BX2 line is.... Skunky,Funky,Kush tasting meds..

The one pheno I saved is so loud it has to be doubled ziplocked bagged or everyone will know you're holdin.

Skunky= Pretty self explanatory (some of the pheno are loud in this dept.)

Funky= Arm pit, Stinky socks, Musky,Fuel

Kush= A very distinct taste, kind of a pine sappy taste of sorts. IDK the actual kush flavor is kind of hard to describe exactly, but once you've tasted a strong kush favor, you will never forget it.

Combine all three of these flavors and BAM you have the Yeti Line.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Very well said powerog. JJ used the name Underdawg first, and then all the confusion started when other breeders use the same name but spelled differently.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I would love for @loompa to jump in and shed some light on whether or not the Underdawg Og Loompas Headband is the same as the Daywrecker Diesel or not.. Some say it is the same cut others not.. I have a hard time believing it is the same. The daywrecker diesel is so distinct and one of the most potent strains out there. Would love some insight from the crew!
s
I'm not loompa but imo it's not the same. I've been growing original diesel since 07' it does not stretch like loompas if I remember his pics correctly. Also the OD has the same"camo" coloration defect on on her fan leaves as The white but less intense.
still one of my favorite strains for how strong the high is and how long it last! If you grow it well it's electrifying high will knock your socks off! if your tolerance is down and you Ho straight for the od she will shut u down mentally lol

B

B1GWYRM

Daywrecker diesel is the original headband ...and it's also the original underdawg...Adam dunns underdog cut is actually stardog cut (guava)...

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Yes, my cut is not the same as JJ's. Its not the same as the daywrecker either. It seems to be an anomoly somehow. Trust me folks, lots and lots of people are confused by the cut I have. And Yes, I was the cause of alot of confusion with the naming. But back in the day, I was under the impression that my headband cut was the same, and so I renamed it underdog to try to stay true to the origins when the 707 Headband cut showed up. Only to find out later that what I had wasnt what JJ had either. But by that time the fire was turning into a wildfire and the SoCal basin was going crazy. It was too late by the time i realized it and so I kept it the same so as to not confuse people further. Ive said this a zillion times, but I will keep repeating myself as much as I can so that those of you doing research or care about plant lineages dont have a hard time finding the truth.

Sagenitor

Sagenitor

Yes, my cut is not the same as JJ's. Its not the same as the daywrecker either. It seems to be an anomoly somehow. Trust me folks, lots and lots of people are confused by the cut I have. And Yes, I was the cause of alot of confusion with the naming. But back in the day, I was under the impression that my headband cut was the same, and so I renamed it underdog to try to stay true to the origins when the 707 Headband cut showed up. Only to find out later that what I had wasnt what JJ had either. But by that time the fire was turning into a wildfire and the SoCal basin was going crazy. It was too late by the time i realized it and so I kept it the same so as to not confuse people further. Ive said this a zillion times, but I will keep repeating myself as much as I can so that those of you doing research or care about plant lineages dont have a hard time finding the truth.

both Sour D and OGers got passed around as headband in the early 2000's.they were often grown in the same room and as many know SD can hermie a bit and as a result people started popping beans saying it was headband which is often sighted as being a cross between the two.

Colbgro

Colbgro

I've heard so much about this legendary OG strain, Ive heard of HB and Doc OG, Fire OG, Bluedog , freak show OG and many more. We've all heard the stories of chem dog and the seeded bag and its all this great mystery from there on out. Its Dank, its amazing and it helps people. Im currently growing Under Foo × Blue Dogs that was a freebie from NGR the intresting thing is they came in a baggie saying it was HSO so what's up with that. Its loompa gear right? So blue dog = blueberry x chemdog? And under foo =? Idk its all very much its own mystery lol. I loved your Silver Bubster and reading this post. Ur doing awesome loompa?

Power OG

Power OG

I've heard so much about this legendary OG strain, Ive heard of HB and Doc OG, Fire OG, Bluedog , freak show OG and many more. We've all heard the stories of chem dog and the seeded bag and its all this great mystery from there on out. Its Dank, its amazing and it helps people. Im currently growing Under Foo × Blue Dogs that was a freebie from NGR the intresting thing is they came in a baggie saying it was HSO so what's up with that. Its loompa gear right? So blue dog = blueberry x chemdog? And under foo =? Idk its all very much its own mystery lol. I loved your Silver Bubster and reading this post. Ur doing awesome loompa?
Its definitely loompa gear,hso and loompa a very close friends, you have underfoo which is foodog x underdog aka HeadBand x bluedog which is blueberry x Underdog aka HeadBand.
Respect

Colbgro

Colbgro

Its definitely loompa gear,hso and loompa a very close friends, you have underfoo which is foodog x underdog aka HeadBand x bluedog which is blueberry x Underdog aka HeadBand.
Respect
Yeah just caught some pics of the crosses and some brief info. Super awesome

GrwWhtYaSmke

GrwWhtYaSmke

So I have this super awesome cut of the Yeti OG f3 #7 from Green Dot by way of a very good friend and despite any confusion this cut will NEVER be leaving my side. TY @loompa for your hard work!!!!

Power OG

Power OG

So I have this super awesome cut of the Yeti OG f3 #7 from Green Dot by way of a very good friend and despite any confusion this cut will NEVER be leaving my side. TY @loompa for your hard work!!!!
Man of you have any questions on the #7 ask away i believe i was the 1st and one out of 2 people who Greendot gave that out to, and i distributed it out starting 2 years ago. Where did ypu get yours? I like to see how far and much she travels? She's a pure headband aka candy kush pheno

Top Bottom