Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Man of you have any questions on the #7 ask away i believe i was the 1st and one out of 2 people who Greendot gave that out to, and i distributed it out starting 2 years ago. Where did ypu get yours? I like to see how far and much she travels? She's a pure headband aka candy kush pheno
What smells does the buds give off on the Gd yeti f3 #7?the reason i ask is that i have a yeti f3 pheno that looks similar to the pics of the #7 i saw you post p og.in veg anyway.its got the same darker leaves with the red petiole and veining.

GrwWhtYaSmke

GrwWhtYaSmke

I was thinking of popping a shit ton of OG Xs and hunting out a good stud and all though I do have a good number in the dirt I am thinking of cutting that mission and just keeping the stellar females. I am just torn on what I could find that would be worthy of entering into union with the beauty that @loompa has so pain stakingly created. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh the madness this has created!!!! Until then I will just happily enjoy her loveliness.

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

I just spent the past few hours binge reading this post. one of if not the most interesting post ive read. first of all @loompa you are a stand up guy. Your words speak volumes. What i would do to have a session with you. I have been on these forums lurking around for many many years. Seen so many people come and go. Its people like you that truelly have a passion for the plant that should be doing all the breeding. I get so frustrated now-a-days looking at all these crosses being made left and right. just breeding this name with that name and moving on to the next. Its a shame. I think its great that you have created such amazing genetics from just one cut you got back in the day. That motivates me to keep working toward my goals. All it takes is a good cut or find a gem in a pack. Thank you for EVERYTHING you and everyone at loompa farms does.

After reading everything, i have a question that isn't specifically related to loompas work but i think the knowledge im looking for is in here. I read mention of DAYWRECKER a couple of times. Can someone educate me on this strain. where it started from and is it something still being worked with today. I have a pack of DAYBREAKER (Chemdog D x Joseph OG) from Gage Green. In the past few pages i read comments that stated gage worked with loompa? or maybe gage worked with manic and manic used to work with loompa? correct me if im wrong. I strive for understanding. :) I got the pack from the gage green group booth at the denver cannabis cup 15'. I was talking to "the grower, the godfather, the main guy" as the other people in the tent referred to him as. An older guy very nice, but was difficult to communicate with probably because of the noise and crowd and lines of poeple behind me wanting to chat and grab gear. I asked him for his recommendation for a strain that wasn't about yield but was focused on flavor and potency. He told to get the daybreaker, but to be careful that it was not an easy one to grow. I needed my environment to be very dialed in. Sounded like a challenge that if i won would provide me with something of quality. Anyways, i can't find any other info on it. Is there anyone here that can pitch in on this strain and if it has any relation to anything from loompa.

peace+love

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Shoot Loomp man...THseeds shouldn't be no big surprise...they've been selling hack, fake, crap gear for years...they ain't no breeders. When they released Da Purps years ago everyone who grew them out got nothing but shitty lanky green sativas...nothing even resembling The Purps...they even claimed they outcrossed the Purps cut with an Afghani male which makes absolutely no sense when viewing the supposed progeny...the picture they use to advertise it doesn't even look like The Purps either. From what I can tell none of their work looks legit...they don't have any better integrity than the bulk of the bean makers in the industry. Also...the Underdawg OG pic they have doesn't really look like your mother cut does it?
Here's some og kush from reserva privada DNA. @ 7 1/2 weeks. Reaks of the classic og smell from back in the day . Says it's bag seed from grateful dead show. Chemdog. Loompa I just got a source on your seeds through seed vault. Can't wait to buy some !!

20160430 175107
20160428 215711 1
20160430 175047 1
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Loompa's HeadBand aka Underdog clone only. View attachment 615040 View attachment 615037 View attachment 615038 View attachment 615039
LambsBread aka Bob Marleys favorite Loompafarms cut, clone only. View attachment 615041 View attachment 615042 View attachment 615043 View attachment 615044#LoompaFarmsFamily #FlameGang #RESPEKCut
That's a religious strain . Gives you great vibes and energy. Awesome strain to see grown so prefect
. Hope I can get a cut one day :) socal?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Loompa's HeadBand aka Underdog clone only. View attachment 615040 View attachment 615037 View attachment 615038 View attachment 615039
LambsBread aka Bob Marleys favorite Loompafarms cut, clone only. View attachment 615041 View attachment 615042 View attachment 615043 View attachment 615044#LoompaFarmsFamily #FlameGang #RESPEKCut
Stunning! Wow! What its all about! Keep her running! Hope to source a cut of that one day...my goodness! Mad props to you...and loompa for bringing this gem!

km1

km1

no..Lambsbread

is a very very long flower sativa..and most people would laugh at the "buds it makes..

i nis a wonderful strain

sorry this" headband is lambsbread "is hilarious..

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Been a Bit Brother ! ! !
Hows Life ! ! !
Looks like the Farm still be covered with Wicked sweet Frost and great Vibes of the green Kind.
FlyJ Cut of LambsB
6 18 2016 UD 1

And My Loompa Lady Older run but still loves her.
12 14 2015 UD 2

Rockin the Green Vibes Farmers
FlyJ

km1

km1

awesome..that may be "lambsbreath" but it is not jamaican lambsbread...it looks like a nice og

the head band does too..

sounds good!

Power OG

Power OG

no..Lambsbread

is a very very long flower sativa..and most people would laugh at the "buds it makes..

i nis a wonderful strain

sorry this" headband is lambsbread "is hilarious..
The picture I posted that came out is of Headband. So I don't why people are confusing the 2, there 2 separate strains, and the LambsBread clone I have is 11-12 weeks flower
Here's the pic of LambsBread
IMG 20160606 034114

km1

km1

NICE ONE OG

but that is still looks like a hybrid of something crossed to lambsbread..

like og or gsc or hb or one of the north american "kush likes"

lambsbread is one skinny stretchy long flower sativa

thanks for the photo..its gorgeous

and hb looks good too

N

Norajones

I've been growing underdawg my entire career which spans 12 years now I am originally from upstate ny which is where I got the cut from a friend that was very well connected. He acquired it from friends in Vermont who had been growing it since the 90s and I was told that it was just strait diesel not sour or chem. She is a very late finisher around 11 weeks depending on environment very heavy yielder and stretches like crazy. It is also the same as east coast headband this cut was not given out very much and if u have grown the real thing there is no replacement for it. I have friends running your yeti crosses and other strains and they are definitely proper asf. Hyped that I u are using the dawg in your breeding many props and keep up the solid work!

Power OG

Power OG

NICE ONE OG

but that is still looks like a hybrid of something crossed to lambsbread..

like og or gsc or hb or one of the north american "kush likes"

lambsbread is one skinny stretchy long flower sativa

thanks for the photo..its gorgeous

and hb looks good too
It has no kush traits or gsc traits as I have them 2, she grows very tall and stretchy almost Viney, she grows typical of tropical sativa small popcorn like fox tails buds, and goes 11-12 weeks, I received this cut from Loompa as LambsBread clone only, not a hybrid. I trust my bro 110%.

Latest posts

Top Bottom