Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chronic68

chronic68

The picture I posted that came out is of Headband. So I don't why people are confusing the 2, there 2 separate strains, and the LambsBread clone I have is 11-12 weeks flower
Here's the pic of LambsBread View attachment 628040
thats one of the frostiest land race pics ive ever seen great job. after smoking about what would you say you think your getting the thc up to just a guess for shits and giggles

km1

km1

nice photo..imho that bud look like big bud...compared to jamaican lambsbread

and not way on Gods green earth will lambsbread only take 11-12 weeks flower

more like 16w-20+.w.

again ..lovely clone you have..check out peter toshes album cover "legalize it"

thats LB

my last post on this..thanks

B

B1GWYRM

@Norajones the underdog/ headband your talking about is the original..(i have her too and am from long island).the cut used here is way closer to og than to the east coast . Its suspected to be from west coast headband bagseed(sour x og x og) etc....loompas headband is the most commonly used name. To signify the difference.(no disrespect)

Reactions: km1
B

Burned Haze

I've seen headband a few times in person and it looked amazing. I def want to try that ( as long as it's the legit ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
MrMouse

MrMouse

Generally speaking...I like to take my OG's and the HB is the same, around week 10. That for me is the sweet spot.Of course they can be taken earlier and 99.9% of all growers and commercial growers do not take it that far. Its still good herb for sure, but it reaches a whole new level when you go 10. And the cure is so important with these. Obviously even I smoke shit that isnt cured yet, but the sweet spot on my HB is a good 3 week cure after it is trimmed and bagged. But I also slow cure, I like to trim buds up while they are still a little on the wet side, now I'm not saying fresh green bud...lol, But Ill hange the shit at 75-80 degrees in a dark room with humidity set at 40% and dry it for 4-6 days, all depending on the outdoor environment. For me in the winter there is more moisture in the air and it takes a little longer than in the dead of summer with 100+ degree temps outside and no humidity. So after its all bagged or jarred, I like to take the first week-week and a half and burp the bag or jars multiple times a day. sometimes if I notice its still to wet, Ill leave the bag open for hours, as many hours as it takes to get what I deem the perfect state. I will then just close the container and let the shit sit there for the next 2 weeks or a little less. Then at that point, I have little jars, and I'll put a quarter or so in my little jars that I smoke out of and I put the rest in the fridge. I keep my headstash inventory in the fridge and that keeps the final flowers in kind of a suspended animation and I can open that jar and fill my little jar up when it runs dry, so I always have fresh herb. I have stored excess flowers in my fridge for a year and pulled it out and once it gets to room temp, its like smoking it the day you harvested it.
This info is priceless. Everyone should be so open.

C

Chewyjewbag

I have the loompas headband cut same cut, it should be circulating, email me for a cut jackmccockinner@ gmail.com

Onrgro

Onrgro

Well I am getting all sorts of inquiries about my Headband cut. So I would like to post it publicly my thoughts so I don't have to keep answering individual requests and inquiries.

I am however seeing tons of different people saying all sorts of things. Like TH seeds is putting out an Underdawg OG. I see other breeders are calling out the same thing. I see seed banks carrying breeder gear that says they are using my HB. I run into everyday mom and pop who say they have it. I see clubs selling clones of it. And the list goes on. I guess TH Seeds is the one that really surprises me. Funny how none of these so called breeders have spoken to me or even tried. So what does that tell me?? It's either straight up fake, or just kind of fake. either way, no one is getting what they think they are getting unless it is coming from me or the farm directly.

My best guess about it all, is that people are either buying flowers in med clubs, finding a seed and calling it Underdawg OG. But we all know the truth right?? If you find a seed in it, its not pure Underdawg. Its a poly cross with something. Ive already stated the Underdawg reversed pollen is virtually sterile, so the hopes of finding seeds in the flowers are slim to none. Unless some other plant was run in the same room and pollinated it. And in that case, its not Underdawg. Its is a poly cross. I can tell you TH Seeds does not have Underdawg OG.....wow, I am surprised, I thought those guys were legit and straight up. I guess not. I see other breeders saying they are "working with the finest breeders in cali" and "working the finest genes available".....all of this is false and if it were me would lead me to seriously doubt anything any of these guys say.

Thats not to say they dont have a portion of the genes. Either through bagseed or buying my seeds and then calling it Underdawg OG. In either case, for me...it's all fraud. But fraud, substitutes, fakes are the american way. Its like buying fake rolex's or fake Tiffany jewelry on E-bay. It boils down to a bunch of hacks jumping on the HB train to cash in. You are seeing a similar thing happen right now in front of your eyes with all the Girl Scout cookies. How many fakes are going around?

It is interesting how no one comes to me directly. Unless I come out and say it, or its posted on the website or posted in public somewhere by ME, then take it worth a grain of salt. If TH Seeds came to me and we worked something out, I would come out publicly and say it. But its not true and it is not true all the way across the board. So the best I could tell all of you is this....what your seeing is either straight up fake, or its parentage is actually bagseed, or its from work Ive done or am doing. In all these cases, the breeders, seedbanks, dealers, clubs.....everyone is misleading you. I even see some breeders calling out Underdawg OG with 20-30 other strains listed they are selling. Now use your common sense guys. Who can breed 20 lines at once??

So all this isnt to say some people don't have some of the genes in some form or another. What is disconcerting is them all misleading you all into what they actually have. Thats the crime here. Feel free to pass what I say onto all interested parties. Feel free to plaster the web with what I say. Everything I do is public. Those of you who have followed me all these years know that I dont hide anything and have always been up front. I disclose everything I know about all the lines I work. How many breeders can do that?? How many breeders actually work their lines??

So unless it comes from my mouth, its internet garbage, trash in, trash out. But I am with alot of you, I've always known that it can be a shady business this internet stuff, I didnt know though how far it has crept into our culture. TH Seeds was the big eye opener for me. But its not just them. I point them out cause it just surprised me the most. With all their talk about having great genes....this is how they get their "great genes" huh? No wonder everything I got from them when I was buying seeds wasn't up to par. No wonder that most seeds everywhere are not up to par.

I hope I have cleared things up about what you are all seeing hapen around the web. It is of course nothing new, but I am getting asked alot about it, and so it's time to be public about it and my opinion. If you have found something good, then great. Afterall it is really all about the medicine and if it works for you then that is fantastic. I would just say, call it what it is. Be truthful. And let me be straight up.....it is to my advantage this is happening. The more that fakes and diluted genes are passed around the web, the more the genes are bastardized, when Phillip Morris goes to these guys and gets my supposedly "real" Underdawg cut, all they are going to have is a watered down version. Which just makes what I have even more valuable.And while Phillip Morris and the likes does all my marketing and advertising for me....I ultimately cashin. So why do I want to let the truth out?? Because the truth is more important than money. I may lose value of my cut in the long run by being truthful here. But like I said, have always said, and will always say, Honesty,Integrity are more important than profits. And I will never sell my soul.

Edit: So I cant believe I have to do this, but its time to address this issue again. Im not sure how many of you folks listen to the Adam Dunn show, and listened to the crap he spews. Its so interesting that someone who knows nothing about the real stories and the folks that werethere in the beggining are completely left out of these discussions on his show. Listen to his Origins of OG Kush broadcasts....LMAO..so funny to listen to them regurgitate the same bullshit and misinformation that all of us old timers already know is a hoax.

Well Adam, I was listening to your show this last week where some alaskan guy won a cup in alaska using Gage greens genetics with his headband aka underdog, then the guy gives props to Adam (THC seeds) for breeding underdog OG because that was what gage used in his work.....LMFAO! The Adam states...well of course he won a cup with it, because I (Adam) spent alot of time breeding it. You sir (speaking to Adam) are a hoax and a fraud. Taking credit for something you didnt do and not only that, naming a strain you have as Underdog, like you have the same cut...your a joke. But folks...that is how Europe works. Everyone over there are hack breeders that continue year after year of grabbing genetics from Nor-Cal or anywhere in the states and using them to make your f1 hacks. Cant you guys in europe come up with your own special plants?? Why do you have to steal our genetics and call them yours and give no credit where credit is due. Frauds and Hacks.....someone should make a movie about them...lol

Whats funnier.....is I was at a show in spain and met one of the TH seeds crew. We had a good conversation about this whole issue and he went on to say that they know it wasnt my cut and they did that because it was a accident and he acctually apologized to me for being a hack. He then told me you guys (Th seeds) was going to changed the name....well that hasnt happened yet. So now your being called out again. Its funny how on his show Adam talks about hacks and greedy people and every one in it for the money.....well ADAM, your now outed. What a hypocrite, to preach against hacks and bad breeding and talking shit about people just in it for the money, and your doing the same thing you preach about.

Onrgro

Onrgro

Well I am getting all sorts of inquiries about my Headband cut. So I would like to post it publicly my thoughts so I don't have to keep answering individual requests and inquiries.

I am however seeing tons of different people saying all sorts of things. Like TH seeds is putting out an Underdawg OG. I see other breeders are calling out the same thing. I see seed banks carrying breeder gear that says they are using my HB. I run into everyday mom and pop who say they have it. I see clubs selling clones of it. And the list goes on. I guess TH Seeds is the one that really surprises me. Funny how none of these so called breeders have spoken to me or even tried. So what does that tell me?? It's either straight up fake, or just kind of fake. either way, no one is getting what they think they are getting unless it is coming from me or the farm directly.

My best guess about it all, is that people are either buying flowers in med clubs, finding a seed and calling it Underdawg OG. But we all know the truth right?? If you find a seed in it, its not pure Underdawg. Its a poly cross with something. Ive already stated the Underdawg reversed pollen is virtually sterile, so the hopes of finding seeds in the flowers are slim to none. Unless some other plant was run in the same room and pollinated it. And in that case, its not Underdawg. Its is a poly cross. I can tell you TH Seeds does not have Underdawg OG.....wow, I am surprised, I thought those guys were legit and straight up. I guess not. I see other breeders saying they are "working with the finest breeders in cali" and "working the finest genes available".....all of this is false and if it were me would lead me to seriously doubt anything any of these guys say.

Thats not to say they dont have a portion of the genes. Either through bagseed or buying my seeds and then calling it Underdawg OG. In either case, for me...it's all fraud. But fraud, substitutes, fakes are the american way. Its like buying fake rolex's or fake Tiffany jewelry on E-bay. It boils down to a bunch of hacks jumping on the HB train to cash in. You are seeing a similar thing happen right now in front of your eyes with all the Girl Scout cookies. How many fakes are going around?

It is interesting how no one comes to me directly. Unless I come out and say it, or its posted on the website or posted in public somewhere by ME, then take it worth a grain of salt. If TH Seeds came to me and we worked something out, I would come out publicly and say it. But its not true and it is not true all the way across the board. So the best I could tell all of you is this....what your seeing is either straight up fake, or its parentage is actually bagseed, or its from work Ive done or am doing. In all these cases, the breeders, seedbanks, dealers, clubs.....everyone is misleading you. I even see some breeders calling out Underdawg OG with 20-30 other strains listed they are selling. Now use your common sense guys. Who can breed 20 lines at once??

So all this isnt to say some people don't have some of the genes in some form or another. What is disconcerting is them all misleading you all into what they actually have. Thats the crime here. Feel free to pass what I say onto all interested parties. Feel free to plaster the web with what I say. Everything I do is public. Those of you who have followed me all these years know that I dont hide anything and have always been up front. I disclose everything I know about all the lines I work. How many breeders can do that?? How many breeders actually work their lines??

So unless it comes from my mouth, its internet garbage, trash in, trash out. But I am with alot of you, I've always known that it can be a shady business this internet stuff, I didnt know though how far it has crept into our culture. TH Seeds was the big eye opener for me. But its not just them. I point them out cause it just surprised me the most. With all their talk about having great genes....this is how they get their "great genes" huh? No wonder everything I got from them when I was buying seeds wasn't up to par. No wonder that most seeds everywhere are not up to par.

I hope I have cleared things up about what you are all seeing hapen around the web. It is of course nothing new, but I am getting asked alot about it, and so it's time to be public about it and my opinion. If you have found something good, then great. Afterall it is really all about the medicine and if it works for you then that is fantastic. I would just say, call it what it is. Be truthful. And let me be straight up.....it is to my advantage this is happening. The more that fakes and diluted genes are passed around the web, the more the genes are bastardized, when Phillip Morris goes to these guys and gets my supposedly "real" Underdawg cut, all they are going to have is a watered down version. Which just makes what I have even more valuable.And while Phillip Morris and the likes does all my marketing and advertising for me....I ultimately cashin. So why do I want to let the truth out?? Because the truth is more important than money. I may lose value of my cut in the long run by being truthful here. But like I said, have always said, and will always say, Honesty,Integrity are more important than profits. And I will never sell my soul.

Edit: So I cant believe I have to do this, but its time to address this issue again. Im not sure how many of you folks listen to the Adam Dunn show, and listened to the crap he spews. Its so interesting that someone who knows nothing about the real stories and the folks that werethere in the beggining are completely left out of these discussions on his show. Listen to his Origins of OG Kush broadcasts....LMAO..so funny to listen to them regurgitate the same bullshit and misinformation that all of us old timers already know is a hoax.

Well Adam, I was listening to your show this last week where some alaskan guy won a cup in alaska using Gage greens genetics with his headband aka underdog, then the guy gives props to Adam (THC seeds) for breeding underdog OG because that was what gage used in his work.....LMFAO! The Adam states...well of course he won a cup with it, because I (Adam) spent alot of time breeding it. You sir (speaking to Adam) are a hoax and a fraud. Taking credit for something you didnt do and not only that, naming a strain you have as Underdog, like you have the same cut...your a joke. But folks...that is how Europe works. Everyone over there are hack breeders that continue year after year of grabbing genetics from Nor-Cal or anywhere in the states and using them to make your f1 hacks. Cant you guys in europe come up with your own special plants?? Why do you have to steal our genetics and call them yours and give no credit where credit is due. Frauds and Hacks.....someone should make a movie about them...lol

Whats funnier.....is I was at a show in spain and met one of the TH seeds crew. We had a good conversation about this whole issue and he went on to say that they know it wasnt my cut and they did that because it was a accident and he acctually apologized to me for being a hack. He then told me you guys (Th seeds) was going to changed the name....well that hasnt happened yet. So now your being called out again. Its funny how on his show Adam talks about hacks and greedy people and every one in it for the money.....well ADAM, your now outed. What a hypocrite, to preach against hacks and bad breeding and talking shit about people just in it for the money, and your doing the same thing you preach about.
I’ve got your under dawg cut,yeti og,strawberry switchblade-herjuwana,and headband blx -skunk#1 all clones I will tell you after running the loompa cuts,I will not run anything but John Loompas line,how do I know I’ve got the real cuts I’m really good friends with Chris aka Blackbeard,and I would have to be shot to give up these babies,just popped Masterfoo,Macalloto also,John Loompa is the king for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom