Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

word brother! TMB!

I guess we should get all the other big dogs out and tellem. Show us the moms or no more business. Just doesn't make sense to me. Where im from you gotta match PEDIGREE FOR PEDIGREE when you question a man's work who's been laying it down forever. Just my low budget opinion. Tmb
Respect

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Killer thread. Great info here, but where's the pics?! Loompa, could you show us a few pics of your headband cut in all stages for verification purposes please?

I agree with steelcanaries...I'd like to see some Headband/UnderDawg mother cut pics too Loompa. :cool: Definitely would be a perfect fit for a "Real or Not" comparison type of thread. No hurry...just when ya have the time man. :)

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
hey Loomps...ltns...I know Headband was avail quite a few yrs ago as was Diesel and Daywrecker, which most seem to pretend it didnt...Only when ppl decided to rel cuts After other later lines were more proficient..it was not your creation I know that much...
before you sent me the cut, there were the un-rel Diesel lines although SourD was the big hit...it was old news...Only till Chems made a showing...
We may not see eye to eye on the orig breed but its what it is to me...My impression of Loomps HB is a great "HB dom Selection"...
but If ppl say HB is Underdawg their sadly mistaken..and I just tried 1 of Adams Underdawg/Chem hybs...I think your ok there bro,..heh....
Here is the Pheoms that showed from Loompas HB s1's.....and In my direct experience with them they showed both Diesel and OG traits...
I did not finish the work cause the s1s were Not as HB dom...then I lost the cut...cest la vie...
I have a view on this topic most dont like to hear...
I'll make it easy....plants cant embellish...find the old OG lines...which are earthy rich floral incense spiced KUSH...not Lemon or Chem based....
run them vs Chem vs Diesel or a proper DWrecker...see what they teach you...
FOE20

HBandBeye 01 06 09
HBandfullHead1 01 12 09
HBandHBud1 01 12 09
HBandHbud3 01 12 09
User1346 pic12109 1227709561
User1346 pic12574 1228236392
User1346 pic12579 1228236392
User1346 pic12575 1228236392
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
As a reminder Loompa isn't around since hes on vacation enjoying the fruits of Espana right? Hope hes smoking some dank and worry free. Just popped some Moondawgs and stoked

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I agree with steelcanaries...I'd like to see some Headband/UnderDawg mother cut pics too Loompa. :cool: Definitely would be a perfect fit for a "Real or Not" comparison type of thread. No hurry...just when ya have the time man. :)

You have her Nspecta....show us the dank :)

To everyone else, Ive just been at this a long time and Ive kindof stopped taking pics mostly, But I can start doing that. But truth be told, Theres a ton of fucking pics of my Underdawg OG all over the place and the fact she is an OG, she grows just like other OG's, she doesnt branch as vigorously and is less vigorous all together than other OG's, But treated properly and grown to perfection she is the best of the best. I spent years online with her a decade ago and all I had was people calling me out saying she was fake. Then the 707 cut came out and people couldnt wrap their melons areound the fact that they were different plants. Hence the namechange to Underdawg. Regaurdless of her geneology, ZShe came to me as an elite clone, no seed line and she didnt come from seed stock that I had. You can speculate all you want on her, but the facts are, she exists, she is the best, And I personally dont care who what and where she came from. She reigns supreme. Believe it or not....believe whatever you want, it doesnt matter. Our work speaks for itself. And no man, Im not pisses about you calling me out steelcanaries, its all good, and I appreciate being called out, it gives me a chance to dispel all the rumours.

OHHHH, I just saw Foe20's pics. His pics are the real deal. And he takes good pics, you can definately reference those pics as some representation of her glory. Thanks Foe:)

Power OG

Power OG

To everyone else, Ive just been at this a long time and Ive kindof stopped taking pics mostly, But I can start doing that. But truth be told, Theres a ton of fucking pics of my Underdawg OG all over the place and the fact she is an OG, she grows just like other OG's, she doesnt branch as vigorously and is less vigorous all together than other OG's, But treated properly and grown to perfection she is the best of the best. I spent years online with her a decade ago and all I had was people calling me out saying she was fake. Then the 707 cut came out and people couldnt wrap their melons areound the fact that they were different plants. Hence the namechange to Underdawg. Regaurdless of her geneology, ZShe came to me as an elite clone, no seed line and she didnt come from seed stock that I had. You can speculate all you want on her, but the facts are, she exists, she is the best, And I personally dont care who what and where she came from. She reigns supreme. Believe it or not....believe whatever you want, it doesnt matter. Our work speaks for itself. And no man, Im not pisses about you calling me out steelcanaries, its all good, and I appreciate being called out, it gives me a chance to dispel all the rumours.

OHHHH, I just saw Foe20's pics. His pics are the real deal. And he takes good pics, you can definately reference those pics as some representation of her glory. Thanks Foe:)
Welcome back Loompa! Hope ya vacation was smooth. My Yeti bx2 is coming along great. Man i owe you big bro, you are on top & success breeds haters. lol Keep up all your hard work, the MJ comunity has alot of love & respect for Loompa farm & crew.
Respect
TMB

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Welcome back Loompa! Hope ya vacation was smooth. My Yeti bx2 is coming along great. Man i owe you big bro, you are on top & success breeds haters. lol Keep up all your hard work, the MJ comunity has alot of love & respect for Loompa farm & crew.
Respect
TMB

^^^^^What He said Double time. Hope your vacation was relaxing, the summer's gonna be a good one bro! Welcome back!
Tmb
Respect

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder

Shit man...now ya want me doin' yer dirty work? Next you'll have me moppin' yer mother room and patchin' the holes in yer vast breeding tent. ;)

A bed full of organic OG's @ 70days...flushed for 4 weeks...Triangle Kush, Headband/Underdawg OG, Pure OG, Faux G, SFV OG, Tahoe OG, Shahoe OG, Fire OG, and a few others I'm forgetting. Can you pick out the Underdawg?
OG Kushes

Headband/Underdawg OG @ 70days...harvested April 10th you lucky bastard...dollar short, day late. :sour: ;)
UnderdawgOG

This look like yer girl man? :cigar:

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Shit man...now ya want me doin' yer dirty work? Next you'll have me moppin' yer mother room and patchin' the holes in yer vast breeding tent. ;)

A bed full of organic OG's @ 70days...flushed for 4 weeks...Triangle Kush, Headband/Underdawg OG, Pure OG, Faux G, SFV OG, Tahoe OG, Shahoe OG, Fire OG, and a few others I'm forgetting. Can you pick out the Underdawg?
View attachment 402682

Breeding Tent?????? This is war man.....time to tell the folks about your 2 lights in a closet to breed :D JK

Honestly throw all the og cuts into the seame room and environment, and they will all come out almost identical. So its tough to gauge which one is the dawg. I know the secon I smoke her. She basts you off to the moon while rest just plaster me to a couch with the indica dominant hhighs. My UD will hit you hard in the body and at the same time slam you in your head. She can be energetic, but she also makes you so stupid, that I just end up walking around the house knowing I have shit to but cant remember one thing that I have to do. Its a day wrecker if smoked to early in the morning unless your a seriously seasoned head.

Headband/Underdawg OG @ 70days...harvested April 10th you lucky bastard...dollar short, day late. :sour: ;)
View attachment 402683

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter

View attachment 402682

View attachment 402683

Your OG's look beautiful man. Id love to smoke your samplings and would love to smoke the UD you grew, definately want to see how you nailed her. And make sure you bring your girlfriend along, she knows her smoke and would love to hear her impressions also. I never before got a chance to shoot the shit with your GF, and she seems cool as hell to be in a smoke circle. Your UD may have come in late, but let me smoke her and Ill tell you if your sample would have beat us. Big props to you man, riding our asses and taken all the places directly below us....Going to have to up my game to keep up with yo bro. Great job altogether man.

CageyBee

CageyBee

So loompa youre saying no one has your og. Obviously other people have it ^^^ How can you be sure that no one you gave it to has passed it(present company excluded of course)? Or bred with it for that matter. Not hatin just curious as things get shadier over time. Appreciate your work

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
So loompa youre saying no one has your og. Obviously other people have it ^^^ How can you be sure that no one you gave it to has passed it(present company excluded of course)? Or bred with it for that matter. Not hatin just curious as things get shadier over time. Appreciate your work

Honestly man, I would think the same exact thing as you. I'm still amazed that after a decade still no one has shown up with her online. Yes, I have given her out before, and I have some close friends that also have her. Has someone given her out? Well most probably. Its bound to happen with any plant that is dank...but still the fact remains that no one from any source has shown up on the scene with her from a different source, so I dont know what to think.

Now Im speculating here and don't take my word as gopelBut I have heard rumours that the original source of this cut all got popped and they lost the cut. I don't know if its true or not...just more internet rumours, but when the day comes when someone other than my sources gets her and shows up up with it it is my impression no one has her other than a couple folks who have her that I have given to them.

And no worries man, Ive said it a million times...feel free to call me out. I want to know the truth as much as anyone else, but all I can relay to you is that I recieved her long before OGK showed up online and at the time I had no idea she was an OGK untill I finally starting sourcing other OG's and saw firsthand that my Headband aka UD was an ogk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom