Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I also think simply tagging OG on a variety is neither original or a guarantee that the name will denote differentiation. In the mid 2000's OG really took off and everyone started throwing the OG tag on their gear just to make it sell for more money; this was done on some pretty garbage herb too. So coming up with Underdawg OG really does not distinguish your variety as unique or original. In fact I do feel their would be a bit less confusion if it was still simply known as Loompa's HB.

I also wanted to respond to this excerpt and I forgot. I want this to be public also.......So Why did I change the name from HB to Underdawg......very good question.

Back in the day just after I realized how good it was, I started doing research. All my research kept coming back to the Chemdog story. I began to think that I had somehow acquired the infamous HB from the legend. So about this time I had started the collective and was providing medicine to clubs in California. I was calling it HB at that time. But then one day the 707 HB cut came out and every single mother fucking commercial grower was growing it. The price I was getting for my HB started to drop because no one could get it through their head, that my cut was different. That coupled with the fact that a fake HB cut showed up on the scene, AND every single commercial grower out there was growing it, and growing it like SHIT, that I couldnt compete. My HB is a lower yielder than the 707. So while these guys are pumping out 2 lbs a light and selling it at 2200 a pound, I grow my HB and all anyone wants to pay is 2200, but my HB is heads and tales better, it also produces less so I would get 1.25 pounds a light and was getting my ass kicked because I refuse to grow commercial. So I changed the name. At that time I thought what I had was the real HB, and according to the story, it was aka Underdawg. So I changed to that name trying to remain truthful about what I had and still get myself out of the HB fools gold rush. Then I start getting flac about my cut being fake and I didnt have the real HB. So Im sitting here thinking to myself....."what the fuck do I do now....change the name AGAIN?? And my decision was instead of creating more confusion, Id just leave it at Underdawg, but tag on the OG at the end, because in the end, thats what it is, an OG. That is how it all came to be. Fault me if you want, but it was innocent, and its just kind of how and in what order the info became available to me.

StocktonT

StocktonT

great lesson Loompa and thanks for sharing the precious information of origins… I agree with you on many points and I only wish the majority of the people that make up our great canna-community (world wide) would open their eyes and start looking more on people/breeder and what they do, how they do it and why they do it rather than going by names on plants that someone somewhere famous liked to smoke… and I think this type of transparency really are what I am looking for in breeders and lines so thanks for standing up to be counted Loompa, and again thanks for the info!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I also wanted to respond to this excerpt and I forgot. I want this to be public also.......So Why did I change the name from HB to Underdawg......very good question.

Back in the day just after I realized how good it was, I started doing research. All my research kept coming back to the Chemdog story. I began to think that I had somehow acquired the infamous HB from the legend. So about this time I had started the collective and was providing medicine to clubs in California. I was calling it HB at that time. But then one day the 707 HB cut came out and every single mother fucking commercial grower was growing it. The price I was getting for my HB started to drop because no one could get it through their head, that my cut was different. That coupled with the fact that a fake HB cut showed up on the scene, AND every single commercial grower out there was growing it, and growing it like SHIT, that I couldnt compete. My HB is a lower yielder than the 707. So while these guys are pumping out 2 lbs a light and selling it at 2200 a pound, I grow my HB and all anyone wants to pay is 2200, but my HB is heads and tales better, it also produces less so I would get 1.25 pounds a light and was getting my ass kicked because I refuse to grow commercial. So I changed the name. At that time I thought what I had was the real HB, and according to the story, it was aka Underdawg. So I changed to that name trying to remain truthful about what I had and still get myself out of the HB fools gold rush. Then I start getting flac about my cut being fake and I didnt have the real HB. So Im sitting here thinking to myself....."what the fuck do I do now....change the name AGAIN?? And my decision was instead of creating more confusion, Id just leave it at Underdawg, but tag on the OG at the end, because in the end, thats what it is, an OG. That is how it all came to be. Fault me if you want, but it was innocent, and its just kind of how and in what order the info became available to me.

Loompa, Thanks for sharing that story. I do remember that 707 and fake Headband cut. I never really liked either. The 707 was only worth it if a truly skilled grower worked with it, otherwise it turned out like shit. Thanks for being so straight forward with the community, that is incredibly respectful. Well, those true connoisseurs out there know what to look for and will head right to you. I know I did.

fractaLz

fractaLz

This is whats up.... I wish more people in the know had started threads like this years ago.. Thanks Loompa, this is exactly the type of format others should be following in disseminating the truth... Only thing I have to add is this strain has been locked down by Dead family for awhile. I've only had the chance to taste it twice, both times it came from my friend who graced me with the AJ Sour cut.. The taste is by far and away the most flavorful of any OG/Diesel I've ever had!! When Phish played Watkins Glen there was every flavor imaginable from all across the country, but EVERYONE was fighting to get the old school Headband. I smoked it out of some shitty bong, and the flavor came through even when down to ash. I still smack lips when I remember how good she tasted.

From what you describe of your early growing experience with her, sounds very similar to the AJ Sour... It took me forever to get her dialed just right, and lots of people I've given the cut to thought it was mediocre, until they finally figured out how to dial and unlock her..

Thanks for taking the time to share your story!

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
This is whats up.... I wish more people in the know had started threads like this years ago.. Thanks Loompa, this is exactly the type of format others should be following in disseminating the truth... Only thing I have to add is this strain has been locked down by Dead family for awhile. I've only had the chance to taste it twice, both times it came from my friend who graced me with the AJ Sour cut.. The taste is by far and away the most flavorful of any OG/Diesel I've ever had!! When Phish played Watkins Glen there was every flavor imaginable from all across the country, but EVERYONE was fighting to get the old school Headband. I smoked it out of some shitty bong, and the flavor came through even when down to ash. I still smack lips when I remember how good she tasted.

From what you describe of your early growing experience with her, sounds very similar to the AJ Sour... It took me forever to get her dialed just right, and lots of people I've given the cut to thought it was mediocre, until they finally figured out how to dial and unlock her..

Thanks for taking the time to share your story!

Thank you for your kind words. And props to you on your choice of music....Phish rocks...LOL Me and Oom pah pah are huge fans and have spent many a day and night and weeks on tour. Of course we are older now and with families so neither of us are on tour anymore, but props to you :) lol

You hit the nail on the head. it can be very difficult to get these genes dialed in properly and it just goes to show your skill and knowledge level by being able to do that. It is funny, because when I first got the HB cut, I did hand her out and traded with people. That was in the beginning of days. Whats funny is that not one soul could grow her properly and everyone I traded with dumped her cause they thought she wasn't up to par. In hindsight, I know a few folks that are kicking themselves for dropping her. It can be very difficult to dial in these genes, so props to you.

G

Greystone

Thank you for your kind words. And props to you on your choice of music....Phish rocks...LOL Me and Oom pah pah are huge fans and have spent many a day and night and weeks on tour. Of course we are older now and with families so neither of us are on tour anymore, but props to you :) lol

You hit the nail on the head. it can be very difficult to get these genes dialed in properly and it just goes to show your skill and knowledge level by being able to do that. It is funny, because when I first got the HB cut, I did hand her out and traded with people. That was in the beginning of days. Whats funny is that not one soul could grow her properly and everyone I traded with dumped her cause they thought she wasn't up to par. In hindsight, I know a few folks that are kicking themselves for dropping her. It can be very difficult to dial in these genes, so props to you.

Since no one else asked... what are some of the things you were doing wrong when dialing her in... in other words, what does she like?

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Well, first off, I am purely soil organic. So its just naturally more difficult to grow a good OG or Diesel. Both these gene pools much prefer hydro type set ups and therefor makes it easier and more forgiving. But I am soil organic and it is extremely difficult. I started off growing her like I did everything else. much like how I would grow a bubba or master kush or even ssh or purple urkle etc. That was a disaster. Ive also noticed over time, and these are all base generalizations....there is always the exception to the rule, but most plants today basically just follow what we generally know about growing good herb. and these plants are not so tempermental and can take more variations in their environment and not be affected to much by it. For me these plants are what I call "Auto pilot" , I just sit them in my dirt mix and then from day one of veg all the way till last day of flower I just water with straight water.

With the diesels and OG's, this absolutely did not work at all. Most all these plants are fucking nute hogs, there is the exception, but for the most part, they suck down the nutes. This is when it is nice to have enough insight and knowledge and experience to walk into your room, gaze around at everything, and see exactly what each plant is telling you by the way her leaves are, the color, are the top fan leaves reaching up or down, any leaf curling of any type, etc. My HB in particular is a massive feeder, I have yet...to this day, never been able to juice her too hard and make her leaves ram horn. I mean maybe a couple might ram horn that are sticking out of a cola, here and there, but for the most part, she takes what I throw at her. I also have no drainage, so that changes the way I will treat a plant vs someone who grows in containers that drain. So over time, I have developed my technique and what I have come up with is......first: I fertilize every single watering. I water with just enough water that the container(Beds is what I grow in) drys out in 3 to 4 days. Now I dont mean totally dry out, they do NOT like to dry out completely. Always keep that root zone with a little more moisture than you would any amsterdam genetics etc. Drying out too much is often a trigger in these gene pools to throw a ball or nanner.

They want to be supported. It is a must to support the stems. By supporting them the plant can focus more on pumping up the flower and less energy on beefing up the stem and stalk etc. all your beefing up the lush soft stem and stock tissue should be done in the veg stage anyways for the most part.

Heat: you absolutely have to have control over how hot it gets. 85 degrees is my top limit, and I dont like that, I personally think for these gene pools that 75-80 is ideal. But of course you can offset this a little by your distance of bulb away from the flower. The hotter it is, the farther I would put the light away from the tops. For me personally, the whole "12 inches away from tops" for the bulb and the tops is way to close. I have things farther than that away from the bulbs. The closer my tops are to the bulb, the more the tops like to run and foxtail and stay white haired and not want to finish.

Thats just a couple of things. now mind you......all this info of what I do is going to vary from what you need to do. Every system is different, every environment is different and so all your ratios and feeding schedules and nute uptake times for the plant etc, are all going to vary from room to room and grower to grower. Thats where you as the grower, need to be able to read your plants and fine tune and adjust what is going on. Only your plants can tell you what they want. You have to be able to comunicate with your plants.

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Well, first off, I am purely soil organic. So its just naturally more difficult to grow a good OG or Diesel. Both these gene pools much prefer hydro type set ups and therefor makes it easier and more forgiving. But I am soil organic and it is extremely difficult. I started off growing her like I did everything else. much like how I would grow a bubba or master kush or even ssh or purple urkle etc. That was a disaster. Ive also noticed over time, and these are all base generalizations....there is always the exception to the rule, but most plants today basically just follow what we generally know about growing good herb. and these plants are not so tempermental and can take more variations in their environment and not be affected to much by it. For me these plants are what I call "Auto pilot" , I just sit them in my dirt mix and then from day one of veg all the way till last day of flower I just water with straight water.

With the diesels and OG's, this absolutely did not work at all. Most all these plants are fucking nute hogs, there is the exception, but for the most part, they suck down the nutes. This is when it is nice to have enough insight and knowledge and experience to walk into your room, gaze around at everything, and see exactly what each plant is telling you by the way her leaves are, the color, are the top fan leaves reaching up or down, any leaf curling of any type, etc. My HB in particular is a massive feeder, I have yet...to this day, never been able to juice her too hard and make her leaves ram horn. I mean maybe a couple might ram horn that are sticking out of a cola, here and there, but for the most part, she takes what I throw at her. I also have no drainage, so that changes the way I will treat a plant vs someone who grows in containers that drain. So over time, I have developed my technique and what I have come up with is......first: I fertilize every single watering. I water with just enough water that the container(Beds is what I grow in) drys out in 3 to 4 days. Now I dont mean totally dry out, they do NOT like to dry out completely. Always keep that root zone with a little more moisture than you would any amsterdam genetics etc. Drying out too much is often a trigger in these gene pools to throw a ball or nanner.

They want to be supported. It is a must to support the stems. By supporting them the plant can focus more on pumping up the flower and less energy on beefing up the stem and stalk etc. all your beefing up the lush soft stem and stock tissue should be done in the veg stage anyways for the most part.

Heat: you absolutely have to have control over how hot it gets. 85 degrees is my top limit, and I dont like that, I personally think for these gene pools that 75-80 is ideal. But of course you can offset this a little by your distance of bulb away from the flower. The hotter it is, the farther I would put the light away from the tops. For me personally, the whole "12 inches away from tops" for the bulb and the tops is way to close. I have things farther than that away from the bulbs. The closer my tops are to the bulb, the more the tops like to run and foxtail and stay white haired and not want to finish.

Thats just a couple of things. now mind you......all this info of what I do is going to vary from what you need to do. Every system is different, every environment is different and so all your ratios and feeding schedules and nute uptake times for the plant etc, are all going to vary from room to room and grower to grower. Thats where you as the grower, need to be able to read your plants and fine tune and adjust what is going on. Only your plants can tell you what they want. You have to be able to comunicate with your plants.
The GodFather has spoken...
At what week do you like to take your Headband?
If you don't mind I ask...

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
The GodFather has spoken...
At what week do you like to take your Headband?
If you don't mind I ask...

Generally speaking...I like to take my OG's and the HB is the same, around week 10. That for me is the sweet spot.Of course they can be taken earlier and 99.9% of all growers and commercial growers do not take it that far. Its still good herb for sure, but it reaches a whole new level when you go 10. And the cure is so important with these. Obviously even I smoke shit that isnt cured yet, but the sweet spot on my HB is a good 3 week cure after it is trimmed and bagged. But I also slow cure, I like to trim buds up while they are still a little on the wet side, now I'm not saying fresh green bud...lol, But Ill hange the shit at 75-80 degrees in a dark room with humidity set at 40% and dry it for 4-6 days, all depending on the outdoor environment. For me in the winter there is more moisture in the air and it takes a little longer than in the dead of summer with 100+ degree temps outside and no humidity. So after its all bagged or jarred, I like to take the first week-week and a half and burp the bag or jars multiple times a day. sometimes if I notice its still to wet, Ill leave the bag open for hours, as many hours as it takes to get what I deem the perfect state. I will then just close the container and let the shit sit there for the next 2 weeks or a little less. Then at that point, I have little jars, and I'll put a quarter or so in my little jars that I smoke out of and I put the rest in the fridge. I keep my headstash inventory in the fridge and that keeps the final flowers in kind of a suspended animation and I can open that jar and fill my little jar up when it runs dry, so I always have fresh herb. I have stored excess flowers in my fridge for a year and pulled it out and once it gets to room temp, its like smoking it the day you harvested it.

Canappa

Canappa

Thanks for the Heads up Loompa I will be running the BX2s in a NFT Gutter Hydro system that I made. The information the you provided me will help not only with this grow but with many grows in the future. You give sound advise that can help someone in their own grows even if they don't run your gear.

I will keep up up to date with the grows If we do have a question in relation to growing your gear. Who in the crew will be the best one to handle it. Thanks again for being apart of the Farm peace Bro...

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

The political climate especially among individual cities and counties in Cali is always changing. As these cities and counties try to figure out a way to cash in on this new industry, what we are seeing is a greed fest between cities and counties trying to cash in on all our hard work. So as far as where to get our flowers, it is constantly changing. For the Bay area, I know that Garden of Eden( I think it was called that) does carry our flowers and I know we had a club in San Jose, but I think they stopped carrying our flowers or they were shut down, not really sure. I'd have to look into it more to find out exactly where our gear is in the Bay area, but I do know someone does, cause we distribute via a middleman who supplies that region.

I also might as well throw a little more trivia at you guys, when I first got HB, I had no idea what it was, never even heard of it. So I grew it out and it came out shitty. I grew it out 2 or 3 times and everytime I was not impressed. I was on the verge of just dropping it when a friend came to me and needed cuts to fill his room. I gave him the HB and he grew it out. Months later I get a phne call from him, he was super excited and couldn't contain his emotions about how fucking dank it was. So we met up along with a few friends and saw what the final herb came out like from him. All of us were blown away. We got so lit, lit higher than Ive ever been lit. I even had to go to the store and after smoking it and then going to the store, I completely forgot what I needed, and just wandered the isles for a half hour and couldnt remember a dam thing. I ended up leaving with nothing.

That is when I truly realized....that I was not maximizing the genetic potential of this plant and I needed to hone my skills more. I then spent the next 4 years working on dialing this plant in. All the while never knowing it an OG. Well as alot of us know, the diesels and OG's defy the majority of the basic rules with growing. They are an enigma and difficult to grow. And I had no help figuring it out, took me years and run after run, playing with all the variables, soil, soil structure, ph's, ppm's, feeding schedules, CO2, nutrients, which nutrients in what concentration, supercropping, heat, humidity....etc, you all get the point.

So the point being, when I first got it, I did not know how she liked to be grown and grew shit, it wasn't until a friend nailed her that I saw what I had. That was a very humbling experience to realize I didn't know as much as I thought I knew. anyways, thats just a little bit of obsolete trivia that I thought I'd throw out there for you guys.

ALWAYS wondered the story behind that HB! Thank you for blessing US with that story . Gotta love this FARM!
Respect!

Canappa

Canappa

@loompa .Was just at RIO seems like some of the people are hating on Loompa and the Farm. that sucks! I am so glad to finally run your gear and I am sure most of the people here feel the same. But when you get people that talk shit and the about the Farm and is its Breeders I get upset. You talk shit about one of us on the Farm you talk shit about all of us is the way I see it.

You spent many years doing what you do and finally share your gear and people hate thats sad. Now I can see the reason for some breeders not wanting to share their gear. All the BS that goes with it who wants to deal with that. They shouldn't talk about the the people on the farm of its breeder cant we all just get along. We have a good vibe here at the Farm. Let them haters at RIO hate, we at the Farm have your back I am sure on that.

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
regardless if someone has the real cut or not the fact is unscrupulous people will cash in on just the name .. the name changing game has been way out of hand for years in regard to breeders claiming genetics by simply changing a name or growers putting a fancy name on something just to sell to a club . loompa i say just roll with it brother you won't stop it and you'll just make yourself sick over it.. in the coming months of your release you will start to see f2's of your work and breeders making crosses of your work and guess what not all of them will ask for your blessing.. but i will say if you embrace it you'll feel better about it as those folks are really just helping to promote you !!!!!

if your at the mecca i look forward to a pow wow

cheers

Canappa

Canappa

@loompa .Was just at RIO seems like some of the people are hating on Loompa and the Farm. that sucks! I am so glad to finally run your gear and I am sure most of the people here feel the same. But when you get people that talk shit and the about the Farm and is its Breeders I get upset. You talk shit about one of us on the Farm you talk shit about all of us is the way I see it.

You spent many years doing what you do and finally share your gear and people hate thats sad. Now I can see the reason for some breeders not wanting to share their gear. All the BS that goes with it who wants to deal with that. They shouldn't talk about the the people on the farm of its breeder cant we all just get along. We have a good vibe here at the Farm. Let them haters at RIO hate, we at the Farm have your back I am sure on that.

Sorry for the typo Farm RIO is "Rollitup" was baked on some cookies when I posted it.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter

Yea, I saw that over there. But what can you do. Some will like the way I do things, some won't. Its just the nature of the game. All I can do is just try to be true to myself and you guys and everyone out there that runs across what I do. I put everything out on the table for all to see. I hide nothing, and if that leaves the door open for more criticism, then so be it. Im not here for a popularity contest, Im here for those true heads, true coinneseurs and true and real medical people. Everyone else can hate. Though yes, at times it does way heavily on me and thats usually when you all see me dissappear. But in the end all me dissappearing does is make it more difficult for those of you that do appreciate and/or rely on what I do to get a hold of me and thats not fair to you guys. So I apologize.

Everyone has a beef with someone somewhere, I hear everything about everyone. And if I were to listen to everyone, then theres nowhere I could go and work out of. Anyways man, its all good. Like I said, everyone is free to express their opinions. And its all good that people don't like what I do. Im here for the folks that do. and thats all I can do. And thats just the nature of the beast of what we call the internet these days.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
regardless if someone has the real cut or not the fact is unscrupulous people will cash in on just the name .. the name changing game has been way out of hand for years in regard to breeders claiming genetics by simply changing a name or growers putting a fancy name on something just to sell to a club . loompa i say just roll with it brother you won't stop it and you'll just make yourself sick over it.. in the coming months of your release you will start to see f2's of your work and breeders making crosses of your work and guess what not all of them will ask for your blessing.. but i will say if you embrace it you'll feel better about it as those folks are really just helping to promote you !!!!!

if your at the mecca i look forward to a pow wow

cheers

Dude, its good to see you around! A true old timer! Thanks for the kind words man. And I have to compliment you. You do some fine work yourself bro. Ive run into some of your work here and I loved it. That Jacks Cleaner cross hybrid you did whas outstanding smoke. Ive got everyone hooked on it. Sadly I lost it cause it was so difficult to clone, but fuck man, it was good.

Thanks for the support brother. It means alot and you are so right. Ill admit, sometimes it gets to me, but I do need to follow your words. Id love to hook up one day and smoke a fatty with you. If your ever in these neck of the woods, you definately need to hit me up. Stay in touch man and if you ever need help with anything, feel free to hit me up.

Black Lab

Black Lab

Yea, I saw that over there. But what can you do. Some will like the way I do things, some won't. Its just the nature of the game. All I can do is just try to be true to myself and you guys and everyone out there that runs across what I do. I put everything out on the table for all to see. I hide nothing, and if that leaves the door open for more criticism, then so be it. Im not here for a popularity contest, Im here for those true heads, true coinneseurs and true and real medical people. Everyone else can hate. Though yes, at times it does way heavily on me and thats usually when you all see me dissappear. But in the end all me dissappearing does is make it more difficult for those of you that do appreciate and/or rely on what I do to get a hold of me and thats not fair to you guys. So I apologize.

Everyone has a beef with someone somewhere, I hear everything about everyone. And if I were to listen to everyone, then theres nowhere I could go and work out of. Anyways man, its all good. Like I said, everyone is free to express their opinions. And its all good that people don't like what I do. Im here for the folks that do. and thats all I can do. And thats just the nature of the beast of what we call the internet these days.
The internet is truly a blessing and a curse. I know I depend on the internet a lot for growing and strain information. A negative review can have a big effect on my decision making but I look for multiple reviews and don't take any one review too seriously. There is an old proverb, "Sit by the bank of the stream long enough and the bodies of your enemies will float by." Stay true to yourself and don't worry about the rest. Your reputation with yourself is the more important.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
The internet is truly a blessing and a curse. I know I depend on the internet a lot for growing and strain information. A negative review can have a big effect on my decision making but I look for multiple reviews and don't take any one review too seriously. There is an old proverb, "Sit by the bank of the stream long enough and the bodies of your enemies will float by." Stay true to yourself and don't worry about the rest. Your reputation with yourself is the more important.

Exactly man! Thats exactly how I started out myself. I mean I grew before the web, but that was back in the day that nobody talked openly about weed and everything was hush hush and infor was difficult to come by. It wasnt till I got onto the web and involved with the online marijuana community that I truly began to grow some very fine herbs. I owe it all to the web and everyone who participates and posts grows and all the info sharing we have from the web. I got my so called Doctorates from the web...lol

I love the web and all the information that is so readily available, my loyalty is to the web and all the people here, this is where the largest congregation of real coinneseurs is at, and your opinions and experience is where I put the most weight as far as learning new things. Because there is always something new to learn. Thanks man for the kind words man. Take care

Loompa

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Exactly man! Thats exactly how I started out myself. I mean I grew before the web, but that was back in the day that nobody talked openly about weed and everything was hush hush and infor was difficult to come by. It wasnt till I got onto the web and involved with the online marijuana community that I truly began to grow some very fine herbs. I owe it all to the web and everyone who participates and posts grows and all the info sharing we have from the web. I got my so called Doctorates from the web...lol

I love the web and all the information that is so readily available, my loyalty is to the web and all the people here, this is where the largest congregation of real coinneseurs is at, and your opinions and experience is where I put the most weight as far as learning new things. Because there is always something new to learn. Thanks man for the kind words man. Take care

Loompa

And i for ONE, remember Loompa Before the Shiternet Came to be. And being from Oakland your a Living LEGEND to people ive grew up with and around. So hell if folks can't take DIRECT HONEST tips from the man himself then hey, fuckem. Wish i could get the dudes who sold me bunk loud scout seeds, bastards. Big ups Loompa! FOREVER a WIZARD OF DANK to me.
Respect!

Top Bottom