Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Shit man, thank you for the kind words. Im glad you had and are having a good experience with the work me and the farm are doing.

And yes to your answer about other breeders who aren't exploiting my name. yes, Ive spoken to the CFSB boys and they asked if it was cool to work with my work. And I said no problem by me. Actually Im not a Nazi or anything, Im not going around policing the web, I dont have any issues with folks using my gear as long as credit is given where credit is due. I think most breeders feel that way. It's when someone grabs your work and calls it their own, or misrepresents what they actually have, that is shady. And especially with the people buying the gear who dont know which way is up when they sit and try to figure out whats what because everything is so messed with 10 different stories about every plant and person...lol I say call it what it is. Dont mislead people into believing something other than the truth. And whats worse, is those using shady methods and then tagging my name on it. Of course theres nothing I can do about it, and once seeds are sold they are sold and in someones hands to do with as he pleases. Just be honest and truthful about what it really is. Saying something is bagseed isnt neccessarily bad. Fuck....Look at the whole Chemdog, Sour Diesel saga. All this hype over bag seed...LOL

Edit: A prime example is Elite. That guy took ALL my gear and everything he had except his outcrossing that Lemon Thai, was all my work. He sat there calling it own his work, never giving me any credit and then selling packs at outrageous fucking prices. And now today....I still get hit up about Elite using my shit or not, because no one knows for sure. It causes confusion and mystery and frustration as "True" coinesseurs try to figure out all the little things we look for in good smoke. How do you trace lineages if you dont know whats up with the stock your playing with, how do you track specific phenos, highs, resin concentration..etc if you dont know where or what your shit actually is. Im like alot of you. Im a coineseur first and formost. I will never grow a bag of herb that I wont smoke. Matter of fact, I consider it my duty to share with people what good fucking herb is. So many shit growers out there, that as buyers, you need to start putting the pressure on growers to do it better. Its sickening to look at most of the herb sold in clubs anywhere, either in Cali, washington, colorado or where else its legal. And real and truly sick people are smoking that swag and don't know any better because so few focus on growing quality. The badass thing is, that I love the internet for this fact, there is a higher concentration per a capata of coinesseur heads online, than any one place you could go to. Humboldt, California is not the dank capital of the world. It is the commercial capital of the world( well the whole triangle actually) , the coinesseur capital is right here online and we live everywhere.

Thank you sir! I try to explain this to everyone I meet! True connoisseur grade herb is extremely hard to find these days. I was up in Humboldt for months searching for amazing ganja about 5 years ago, and it was very hard to find. Tons of amazing commercial herb, but headstash herb was nearly non existent (and that goes for all of Cali). And honestly, it's not just how the herb is grown, but my in opinion who it is grown by. I have set up friends with the exact same setup and nutes (or lack thereof with supersoil) and environment as my room, yet their herb is completely different from mine (and not in a good way). Some people are born with a connection to horticulture and plants I believe, and this translates into the finished product. The quality of my herb has always been extremely high even on my first run 13 years ago.....I have just learned more techniques for higher yields and how to deal with problems that arise more efficiently.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Thank you sir! I try to explain this to everyone I meet! True connoisseur grade herb is extremely hard to find these days. I was up in Humboldt for months searching for amazing ganja about 5 years ago, and it was very hard to find. Tons of amazing commercial herb, but headstash herb was nearly non existent (and that goes for all of Cali). And honestly, it's not just how the herb is grown, but my in opinion who it is grown by. I have set up friends with the exact same setup and nutes (or lack thereof with supersoil) and environment as my room, yet their herb is completely different from mine (and not in a good way). Some people are born with a connection to horticulture and plants I believe, and this translates into the finished product. The quality of my herb has always been extremely high even on my first run 13 years ago.....I have just learned more techniques for higher yields and how to deal with problems that arise more efficiently.

I agree with you 100%. Some people were born to do this . Others are in it for financial gain. Unfortunately much more of the latter and that is why there is so much low grade available.

K

KittyKitty

Amen brother
It should be said we are compiling a list of fakes but cannot pour over the entire web/ industry. Nor do we want to . If you see or hear of something fishy feel free to contact us here or on our site www.LOOMPARMS.com . We may even find a way to compensate folks for their time . It's unfortunate to have to even talk about this stuff but we will not stand by while people are taken advantage of .
typo on your Website guys...www.loompafarms.com, a;lthough I'm sure everyone has figured it out

glockdoc

glockdoc

1st pic was a mutant looking pheno i pulled ..wish i would of cloned her... taste was pure gasoline
2nd pic was a better looking pheno extremely frosty but smaller buds then other pheno and taste wasnt as good. tasted to me like mixed spices.

DSC09843
DSC09844
burn4me

burn4me

glad to see a breeder so open. means a lot to a beginner like me. to know at least there are some straight forward breeders left. i commend you and your team for bringing worth while strains to the masses with no added BS. positive vibes to you and yours.

glockdoc

glockdoc

does that mutant pheno look like anything you guys ever came across oom pah?!?

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
does that mutant pheno look like anything you guys ever came across oom pah?!?

Picture taken with my iPhone camera of Loompa Farms grown Underdawg OG available at RICOCHET DELIVERIES in Orange County. When this girl is grown, cured and trimmed up right this is how she looks.

I can't say that I've seen that. Most of them are pretty heavy feeders . It looks like that one didn't like something . Be it light ,heat , over feeding I can't say . It looks like ther is still some resin there . In that situation I'd want to run it in clone again to see if it was situational.

glockdoc

glockdoc

hey thanks for speedy response!!!!
i wish i could time travel because i would of most certainly kept it forever. grade A+++ smoke.
after seeing your insight i began thinking of the possibilities that caused that pheno to look like that; i did have a problem with everything you stated, plus the possibilities of some extreme ph fluctuations... but idk, only because as you can see, the second plant looked mint as well as the other strains i was running.
she probably was just really picky and didnt like either the heat (temps got to 89-90) and with no ph meter or tds pen, over feeding and low ph would be a given.
my lighting consist of 1 400w hps and then 2 55 w t5 10000k and 2 5000k bulbs. could of it had been the 10000k?!?!

i gifted a seed that i had found with the others to a good friend, he has it growing right now, he is 8 months in veg with it. his plant, unlike the other 2 i grew, puts out about 95% three bladed leaves. i found it very unique so i have a clone of it and just started flowering it so ill keep everyone posted. (after about 4-5 sets of 3 bladed leafs my clone of his plant started growing normal leaf sets ...!?!?) curious to see if you have see a pheno like that?!

anyhow, you guys do very outstanding work. all of the people i ever read saying negative stuff about LF where strictly the competition (shame on them) and a few supporters. you guys dont bash your competition but state only truths and facts & for you breeders to be so in touch with us the customers is a beautiful thing. +rep to LoompaFarms

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
hey thanks for speedy response!!!!
i wish i could time travel because i would of most certainly kept it forever. grade A+++ smoke.
after seeing your insight i began thinking of the possibilities that caused that pheno to look like that; i did have a problem with everything you stated, plus the possibilities of some extreme ph fluctuations... but idk, only because as you can see, the second plant looked mint as well as the other strains i was running.
she probably was just really picky and didnt like either the heat (temps got to 89-90) and with no ph meter or tds pen, over feeding and low ph would be a given.
my lighting consist of 1 400w hps and then 2 55 w t5 10000k and 2 5000k bulbs. could of it had been the 10000k?!?!

i gifted a seed that i had found with the others to a good friend, he has it growing right now, he is 8 months in veg with it. his plant, unlike the other 2 i grew, puts out about 95% three bladed leaves. i found it very unique so i have a clone of it and just started flowering it so ill keep everyone posted. (after about 4-5 sets of 3 bladed leafs my clone of his plant started growing normal leaf sets ...!?!?) curious to see if you have see a pheno like that?!

anyhow, you guys do very outstanding work. all of the people i ever read saying negative stuff about LF where strictly the competition (shame on them) and a few supporters. you guys dont bash your competition but state only truths and facts & for you breeders to be so in touch with us the customers is a beautiful thing. +rep to LoompaFarms

The 3 blade phenos are special . Common og Kush trait

N

Nrwhistle

Hey Loompa I live in Denver and just picked up some stuff called "Loompa's Headband" and says its an indica. The specific place it was purchased and I assume also grown is called "PURE Medical Dispensary". It is very resinous and sparkles even with the lights down low. It has a musty, sort of kushy smell and flavor and seems to have a very high thc content. It shares similar flavors as the Skywalker OG I have from the same place. Do you think this is some kind of fake or do you think this is actually your work im enjoying at this moment? Thanks :)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

friends dont let friends shop at dispensaries

I have to seriously disagree with that. I hear it all the time. Not all dispensaries are money grabbing, shwag distributors. Now there are certainly an abundance of them out there, and those running that type of business should not be supported; but those that are out there to provide medicine to patients should be supported. While I do not know who produced the meds above, when Loompa releases his gear to a dispensary you can be assured that dispensary is one that is out there for the community. Those pics definitely look like Nrwhistle got some quality medicine there, even if it is from a dispensary.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

how much does a 1/4charge of loompas delivered gear? @Nrwhistle what did you pay?

this is a discussion board of course you can disagree lol... all good!

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I'm sorry but that looks absolutely nothing like our cut. Not even close . Thanks for bringing this to our attention though. The flower color , pistil color and shape are all wrong . Look at the pics the other gentleman posted previously . It is too bad that places would deliberately decieve their customers. Now it could be some type of hybrid but it doesen t even look related to me.
Here are some pics I think you guys might enjoy. Let me know if these are what you dudes would consider "headstash".

Top Bottom