LOOMPA Headband, BlueBerry(dj short pre00) x tree dawg Deep Bubba , kosher kush,la woman, The Flav

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cooper1

cooper1

what up guys it ben a wait got back goin very happy this time i used ocean forest and mix micro max about a week before i and i never seen such great growth i started the a couple day before the first and they hit the rock wool on the first i thought they were going to no do so good then they shot put so fast i love the bb tree dawg thry look un real just the shape of the leaves stand out more well im a couple week in so im going to hit u with a bunch of pics
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 2
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 3

Blue berry x treedawg i got form et
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 4
Loompa head band
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 6
View attachment 203872
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 5
2 kosher kush
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 7
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 8
more blue berry x tree dawg this plant is sick the nodes are so close i toped here and she is now a 6 top wait till u see her
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 9
the flav
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 10
La woman the only one i didnt topped
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 11
Deep bubba from super natural
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 12
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 13
and here are the girls now i just took these pics there only at day 28 they poped on the 1 i doing very well right now i think but now im getting worried about cal mag i running ro water and used call mag from the 2 week on about 100 ppm but im not sure if there getting to much i have them in pro mix that i added worm castings and a half bag ffof and micro max from humbolt nutes and they took off i useing a 400 watt blue mh hortlux i hit them with big bloom the first 2-3 week but i stop using gave them a littl big grow and big bloom the last watering when i tranplanted them so im still wating thm to total dry for they first watering after transplant o ya i been using hg root excel from like week 2 on just a drop or 2 and hygrozyne every watering
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 14
they just woke up after a neem oil spray down so there not looking there best in this pic
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 15
look at the bb tree dAWG now sick plant (above )and the flav (below)
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 16
loompa head band og bx
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 17
this is one of the plants i worried about one of the deep bubba i dont know if i should add more cal mag or less the leaves are not shiny like some of the otheres they have a dull look darker green with allmost a bluish tint so what do u think guys stright water for a couple times then add cal mag and nutes a little slower that what i think i i know i prob wrong want to hear what u guys think
Loompa headband blueberrydj short pre00 x tree dawg deep bubba  kosher kushla woman the flav 18

cooper1

cooper1

Those are some sick plants my fav from the start just stands out I hope the got that blue flav Im looking for been on the bb hunt for some time I'm getting a cut of the DJ short pre 00 sat Dom soon I'm hoping that will be the one I
Looking for but I def think that micro max is great add it a week before using the soil and my roots took off I never seen such quick growing plants there only 28 days old and there huge

cooper1

cooper1

So I need some help what u guys think how should I be running my cal mag that there in pro mix and using ro should I neve for get it not even once need sone feed back

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

lookin forward to you log bro, 4 damn sure that kosher

have you tried the buds?

cooper1

cooper1

Of course the kosher is doing the worst out of all of them but u know how it goes that will be the best when they finish

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
damn cooper that's some line up. Is that kosher from seed or the original cut? Looks like all seeds?

cooper1

cooper1

All seed man hope to find some killers I plan on moving them to a 8x4 tent with 2 600 hps I'm not sure if I'm going to vent them this time just ventin with my carbon filter I killed off one bb trex dawg she had balls but looking good on the others going to take clones and flip the switch in a week or 2 o ya and I put the La woman and one of the deep bubba in a 5 gallon smart pot and there looking good I post up some pics tomorrow

cooper1

cooper1

Thinkgs are looking pretty good I'm going to flip the switch on fri we should be seeing to killers in about 60 days can't wait

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Hey cooper hows it, I have been working the same genitics as Loompa for a while. What seed pack are you running the Double Underdog or Og Squared? I run Pro-mix now and had great improvements. Looked like you mixed in some soil made in Humboldt so watch out for bugs.
As far as cal-mag I mix it in every time I fert. for my babies I use fert. every other watering with light ratios. It will be a easier to add fert. down the road if plants need it, but if you put too much in now the damage will be harder to overcome. I try to look at the plants color and health to determine what they need. Its a touchy feely sort of thing for me. Hope that helps I am always interested in strains that loompa offers so I'll keep an eye on this thread. My pics of Loompas original Headband that we started with are on my thread "Its the end of the world grow journal". In fact I helped in growing the very first HB cut he got. It came real close to being culled until we learned how to work her temperments and reach her potential.

Happy Farming- Jolly Mon

B

Burned Haze

Man oh man, Some serious Genetics you got there. def Jealous :)

Keep the pics comming and you got anther person that def is watching this journal ( hint hint) Ha

-BH

cooper1

cooper1

ok sorry guys my computer is slow to it take for every to cheap to pay for internet but here we go i killing it i switch to flora nova bloom and stop using my ro and check ph and come to find out the less i try the better
the flav
DSCN1348

DEEP BUBBA (SUPERNATURAL)
DSCN1380

LOOMPA HEAD BAND
DSCN1381

KOSHER KUSH
DSCN1372
DSCN1371

DEEP BUBBAS
DSCN1399

THE FLAV
DSCN1348

DB
DSCN1391
DSCN1380

LOOMPA HEADBAD
DSCN1381

KOSHER KUSH
DSCN1372
DSCN1371

DB
DSCN1399
BB X TRE DAWG
DSCN1413
DSCN1415
DSCN1422
DSCN1393
DSCN1415
DSCN1413
so

cooper1

cooper1

SO IM ONLY THREE WEEKS TODAY AND THESE PIC ARE FRO WEEK TO THE HEAD BAND IS CAKED UP WITH RESIN ALL READY AND THR BBX TRE DAWG BUT THOSE LOOMPA ARE GOING O BE NUCE AS HLL NODES CONNECT ALL THE WAY DOWN
SO I JUST ADDED CO2 THIS WEEK TOO SO IM HOPPING TO KILL IT ILL BE AT THE NY HARVEST FEST ENTERING SOMETHING IN TO THE CUP IM SURE IMM DO A THREAD ON IT ROAD TO THE NY CUP MIGHT ENTER THE KOSHER KUSH ,LOOMPAHEAD BAND DEEP BUBBA NOT REALLY SURE YET SO LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK IM ALL WAS ON THE HUNT FOR GOOD BB CUT SO HIT UP IF AND ONE CAN HELP

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful shots..... The system works how I explained in pm!

cooper1

cooper1

Week 5 is fri but I hit them with straight water to times in a row but going to give them a feed prob tonight they were looking a liitle dark but I was wondering if the loompa is just a darker plant because all the rest look lighter except the kosher kush I don't know what the big fuss over the kosher kush he loompa tops it all day but we will see going to run them a couple more times I got so much gear comming up plush berry , vortex agent orange ,gorilla grape x ultimate 91 chem, jtr x qleaner god bud , utopia haze, bb og x str tre dawg 4 this one looks more sativa Its
Said this one is the bb one I'm loving thR #2 so frosted allready week 4 but I'll post up tonight plus I got clones of the hb, bbxtredaw, deep bubba ,kosher kush and flav so were goIng to have a full house but getting ready for the ny cup thinking I'm entering the loompa hb
C

Top Bottom