loompas OG squared

• Thread starter toxichippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
toxichippie

toxichippie

heres a few recent harvest shots of my OG squared run. these were grown in RO greenfields soil with guano teas, raw sweet, extreme serene and cal mag.
Loompas og squared
Loompas og squared 2
Loompas og squared 3
Loompas og squared 4

slausongardens

slausongardens

wow thats some frosty bud.. i wish i could get my hands on a pack of these.. i remember seeing em on canna collective and freaked out trying to order as fast i can cuz it didnt say sold out till i tried to order. so so bummed.

but theni heard hermie reports but apparently you just gotta find the right pheno that doesnt hermie and youre golden. cuz that looks like some bomb og.

toxichippie

toxichippie

wow thats some frosty bud.. i wish i could get my hands on a pack of these.. i remember seeing em on canna collective and freaked out trying to order as fast i can cuz it didnt say sold out till i tried to order. so so bummed.

but theni heard hermie reports but apparently you just gotta find the right pheno that doesnt hermie and youre golden. cuz that looks like some bomb og.

thanks for the compliments slaus!

i trimmed everything myself outta the 12 phenos i found no nuts or seeds. i kept 3 phenos to run again...could have kept 6 but for space reasons i only kept 3.

the #16 is the shining star of the 12. all of the phenos were grade a nuggets...but the #16 was a step up above everything else. ive had some in a jar now for about 2 weeks and the smell is putrid/toxicly sweet with OGK fuel undertones. #16 and #11 will be getting their own light for my next run.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

trippy background for the nugs, may have had a flashback lol. Looks proper my friend and organic as well.

B

bckwht

still devastated i missed these when i had the chance to scoop em...they look like some serious fire thats for sure

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Still devastated that I do not have any Loompa gear! Good luck in your search. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

C

CobbCreekBob

His HB BX aka Yeti is loved by many, the Moondawg V1 is in the vault along with the OG squared. Curbside just did a monster grow of it in parts unknown, but I can't get a smoke report out of him, I think he made wax or oil so fast, he didn't smoke much, BuuHaaaaaaa, just teasin

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

haha thats curb for ya.. im sure he blasted the whole crop...

those nugs have my muth watering ToxicHippie.. Dayum thats some fire.. enjoy puffin on em

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice job @toxichippie! looks dank and I suspect it tastes excellent. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom