Lord of the NugZ's and the Vertical Rack of Destiny! err Density?

• Thread starter LordOfThNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Damn. Gonna have to get used to this whole Colorado thing then. In Texas we just had tornadoes and HEAT and dumbass rednecks with chips on their shoulders. So glad to be away from the rednecks and the heat. I am a pale irish scott so heat is kryptonite to me!

So you best get a close personal relationship with high SPF sunblock- between the clean air and the altitude, you will fry like a bug in a zapper- I've seen a second degree sunburn happen in only 30 minutes under just the right (wrong?!) conditions. Not to worry in the winter, but if day is longer than night, beware.

We get tornadoes, too- just ask Weld County residents! That county gets the most tornadoes of ANY COUNTY ON THE PLANET. I didn't believe it either, until I looked it up- them poor fools hit the lottery; it's one of the biggest counties in Tornado Alley, hence the statistic. If you live west of I-25, you're pretty safe. Oh yeah- we get the odd earthquake, but nothing too serious...

The above is why the West has a different attitude toward strangers. Out here, we're all in it together, so we tend to be nice to strangers- you never know who will show up to help pull your car out of the snowbank. This, BTW, is why I keep coming back here after living in other parts of the States. By comparison, most people from the coast tend to be a lot more out for themselves, strangers be Damned.

Last edited:
LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Yeah I wear spf110 sport spray. It is sunny and sweltering fucking gross humid sticky 4 showers a day kinda hot in Texas. Only way to beat it is to swim everyday or stay inside.

T

tngreen

Damn. Gonna have to get used to this whole Colorado thing then. In Texas we just had tornadoes and HEAT and dumbass rednecks with chips on their shoulders. So glad to be away from the rednecks and the heat. I am a pale irish scott so heat is kryptonite to me!

Don't kid yourself, rednecks are in every state across the US! I thought the same leaving the south but reality is a different story.

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Don't kid yourself, rednecks are in every state across the US! I thought the same leaving the south but reality is a different story.

I guess rednecks I can handle. The good ol' boy types are all good by me. My first job was actually working with horses. It is just the ones that always have a chip on their shoulder because they think somebody is always trying to pull a fast one on them that bug the crap out of me! They are blatantly aware of their own ignorance but choose to do nothing about it. They sure are quick to fight for their stupidity though.

No offense to rednecks, I am sure that being from Texas and living in Colorado, there will be some that think I am a redneck.

Last edited:
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Man, I just saw that Golden Lion has a strain called Crystal Ship. Was just poking around over there looking at his VBK crosses cause I has never heard of Golden Lion till now. I hope he isn't mad about the same name being used. Damn, should I do another BX and call her 20th Century Fox? I do have about 300 Wisdomatuc beans left to work her with.
No worries, I'm not much of a copyright/trademark kinda guy...it's a plant...the doors are epic...good taste in common is all.

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Lol reading through some of these posts and I can always tell when I used my phone by all the grammatical errors and typos.

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

this is the most entertaining 3 page thread with no weed shots ive ever read. I'm subbed...

oh, im even interested in your grow style, seems pretty cool.

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

this is the most entertaining 3 page thread with no weed shots ive ever read. I'm subbed...

oh, im even interested in your grow style, seems pretty cool.

Hahahahha. Welcome. There will be mass quantities of pics as soon as I get back to CO my good man. Sorry so boring so far!

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Oh yeah, there will also be some Golden Lion genes run when this gets going after thanksgiving. Sour Patch Kush and Chem Berry Kix so far. I will open up a thread in Babas forum when it starts.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Yeah I wear spf110 sport spray. It is sunny and sweltering fucking gross humid sticky 4 showers a day kinda hot in Texas. Only way to beat it is to swim everyday or stay inside.

Tell it, brother- when I was a kid I would visit my grandparents in South Texas for a month or two every summer- and the sticky grease that passes for air was brutal.

Up here though, the air is thin and dry and cool. Deceptively cool... you won't feel the scorch until it's waaay too late...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Okay open open open.!!!! Don't keep a lady waiting toooooo long .. planning on a new grow op and verticle it will be can't wait to steal all your ideas .!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Okay open open open.!!!! Don't keep a lady waiting toooooo long .. planning on a new grow op and verticle it will be can't wait to steal all your ideas .!!

You can't steal what's freely offered, milady. Call it a return on your generosity!

FiveAM

FiveAM

I just realized, is your thread title a back to the future reference?

Top Bottom