Lordofdabuds SSSDH bud shot

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Big thanks to my good friend Lordofdabuds fo hooking me up a nice sample of sssdh oj cut.

This is LB's 1st time he has ever grown bud in his life, i tought him all i know and LB has made me proud:)

SSSDH smoke report

Full body meaty structure buds with beautifull amber crystals.
smells slight citrusy from the sd side with a crayon smell and a bit like inscence sticks, like it is usually described in the SSSDH by many growers. Buzz is a heavy couchlock effect due it been taken down at 12 weeks and thats the way i like it, but sum do prefer it slightly earlier at 10-11 weeks. This is a nice headstash and has got me magled after a day at the gym:bong-hits:

BigUp Bruv

Icthc 014
Icthc 013
Icthc 012
Icthc 011
Icthc 010
L

LoRdOvDaBuD

Thanks bro, sounds positive , i got to say thanks to u and Oj much respect, we will c what i can do with the next batch of sssdh and the original cheese.:420: :passingjoint:

H

haze89

Ayyyy Lord, seriously killer nug you grew there bro! I'm amazed at that quality for a first grow, you got that natural talent for it man. Plus having some ill growers like Jah and OJD helpin' you out don't hurt at all either. Again, great job homie!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
U taught him good bro, she looks just like yours! Well done Lord!

L

LoRdOvDaBuD

Thanks 4 the good review, could'nt of done it without Jah,Oj and da THC FAM much respect.:boogie: lol sorry found the dancing geezer jokes

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
ummm.. yummm.. I'd like to hit that smoke, looks good as fuk..

winta

winta

shit looks super fire! great first run bro! great teach jah :) i gotta sign up for the growing "mentor" program if these are the results :giggle

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Super Silver Sour Diesel @ 11 weeks flowering grown by LB:confused0054:

Sd 001
Sd 002
Sd 003
Sd 004
Sd 005
Sd 007
Sd 008
Sd 009
Sd 010
Sd 011
Sd 012
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Very nice! Great work Jah/OJD way to teach the young patawon the ways. Best of luck on future projects LoRdOvDaBuD.

Cheers,
Crom

Latest posts

Top Bottom