Los Angeles / Hollywood Cannabis Social Scene

• Thread starter digdugdank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Who on the farm is currently active in the cannabis social scene in ventura/la/oc/Hollywood? I live in the 805 socal. Right in the middle of it all. I go the the secretsesh Los Angeles almost every sunday. Theres different venues poping up all over the place. From my view this is the future of cannabis. Friendly social gatherings of like minded individuals. I've had nothing but positive experiences at these gatherings. Where's my social smokers at? Let's sesh!!
Digdug!!

T

toquer

I'm in LA, but I'm a recluse so I've not been anyplace nor heard of anything. The company that does my testing has a rep that's very socially active in the Hollywood scene. What's this secretsesh that you speak of?

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
I'm in LA, but I'm a recluse so I've not been anyplace nor heard of anything. The company that does my testing has a rep that's very socially active in the Hollywood scene. What's this secretsesh that you speak of?
Google it. it's a gathering of patients that happens every sunday night. It's all over social media

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
I will be at secretsesh tonight, on Sundays we sesh. I'll take some photos tonight and post them here so you guys can see all the fun. Tonight I smoke with my lawyers :) almost every sunday we have a legal guard dog with us. Gotta be safe ;)

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
IMG 20150831 083625
Ces ce_solutions tangerine candy
IMG 20150831 083111
Pissing excellence *blueberry lemonade
I took a picture of the line of patients that wrapped around the building but you can see faces and I'm not about to blur them all. So I'll just post a few pictures of some of the goods I get every sunday from the secretsesh.

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
It's sunday again and on Sundays we sesh. It's gonna be another great hot box event, being the founders birthday and all ;) social cannabis is where it's at. Who will I smoke with tonight? BTW I've always got beans on me ;)

potter007

potter007

beautiful I follow a couple of the guys that started it on social media. But havent yet engaged. It looks like a good place to network and fellowship. Be blessed

Latest posts

Top Bottom