Losing Grow rights

• Thread starter Mr.7thson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

they tried a similar ordinance in our area, we were warned about growing but were low scale. plus im not letting my wife go back to the prescription drugs again!!! this works for her and were not harming anyone. GROW THAT SHIT!!! yeah come after a disabled woman and her caregiver husband, would make a good news at 5 story.

reloader

reloader

Fuck those people. You didn't quit needing pot because of a change in jurisdiction. Grow your own, grow it proud- and dare that DA to find twelve people who will convict you for minding your own business, should it ever come to that!
Stikk , I'm with you, but you don't want to "dare the Da or feds. The feds have this nasty little trick to guarantee convictions or pleas. They make a motion to the judge that marijuana is illegal any capacity, and the defendant is not allowed to use state recommendation as a defense. Judges go along with this in many states. Then what defense do you have? Nothing, so you have to plea or they threaten you for like 20 years. All I'm saying is keep it stealth. I spend a lot of $$ to keep my grow unnoticeable to the outside world. I even have locked gates blocking all entrances to my house (so I don't get unannounced visitors), overkill filters, mufflers, etc..

ttystikk

ttystikk

Stikk , I'm with you, but you don't want to "dare the Da or feds. The feds have this nasty little trick to guarantee convictions or pleas. They make a motion to the judge that marijuana is illegal any capacity, and the defendant is not allowed to use state recommendation as a defense. Judges go along with this in many states. Then what defense do you have? Nothing, so you have to plea or they threaten you for like 20 years. All I'm saying is keep it stealth. I spend a lot of $$ to keep my grow unnoticeable to the outside world. I even have locked gates blocking all entrances to my house (so I don't get unannounced visitors), overkill filters, mufflers, etc..

Lots of good reasons for stealth, a big one being 'I'm not doing anything wrong, so why are you here?'

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Always remember if YOU DONT MIND>IT DONT MATTER just my 2 cents:yuck:

Top Bottom