Losing hope on the second of the widows

• Thread starter nytrichomaniac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nytrichomaniac

nytrichomaniac

Plant 1 of 2 has been behind the other for a least the last 4 weeks. Same routines was used for both. The far plants looks to be flourishing while the one closer never developed a top flower and the leaves have begun to claw. Worth saving or should I scrap to allow more room for the healthy one to prosper? 2 weeks into flowering with White widow autos. Small tent at 2x4 and I don't want to crowd the happy girl. Thanks!
Losing hope on the second of the widows
Losing hope on the second of the widows 2
Losing hope on the second of the widows 3

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The plant looks perfectly healthy. If you're going to grow autos, you have to deal with plants flowering when they want to flower.

Consider running photos next time. They'll obey your every command. As long as that command is when to flower.

Moshmen

Moshmen

The claw can come from a few things most likely overfed?, different plants like different things sometimes - looks good cut back in the food just a bit and see what happens - if ya want better answers give us more info- water,nutes,soul,light,ect.; from just the pic I’m basically guessing, but I would definitely continue with both plants

Trixie

Trixie

Claw is caused by having more salts in the soil than in the plant. Water always follows salt due to the law of physics and will suck the leaf inward causing clawing. Just use pure water for a time or two to see if that will help with the clawing.

Top Bottom