Losing My Plants

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

hey all, im a complete newbie, started a closet cfl grow, journal of which is in my sig, anyway running sannies jackberry, and kokush, everything was going fine until about a week ago, now i fear im losing my ladies.

started noticing little white spots on my leafs, thought it was the beginning of PM and sprayed with bakingsoda/water solution for a day or 2 but it seems to have an adverse reaction to the plants, after that i thought i had over watering issues so have kept them quit dry up until 2 days ago, when i gave them a lil drink but they havent really recovered.

i popped another kush and a el monstre a week behind my other 3 and soon after there growth slowed to a crawl, noticed a weird redness under alot of leafs on the plants, anyway i filled in that form, and have pics of my plants ranging from 5days ago till this afternoon

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
seeds
2. How old are your plants?
4 weeks, from planting seeds, 3 from proper veg growth
3. How tall are your plants?
6inchs
4. What size containers are they planted in?
6inch pots
5. What is your soil mix?
50%soil, 40% perlite, 10% vermiculite
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
used to every other day, havent really in 2-3 days. tap water
7. What is the pH of your water?
6.5-7 watering
6-6.5 run off
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
none
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
none, other then a bakingsoda/water mix when i thought i had PM
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
i use CFL's almost about 190watts running 24/0
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
1-2inchs
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
16feetsquare
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
temp is a steady70-80
14. What is the pH of the soil?
about 6.5 i presuem
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
none that i know of
16. How much experience do you have growing?
first grow

any help would be greatly appreciated dunno whats going wrong

pics are
1:seedling with redness
2:limp plant
3:hard to make out but burnt leaf tip
4:light spot appearing on some leafs
5:same again
6:weird looking burning/rotting on kush leaf
7:more shots of the kush looking light green and that weird discoloration
8:kush again

Cimg1998bjpg
Cimg2003bjpg
Cimg2013bjpg
Cimg2014bjpg
Cimg2017bjpg
Cimg2018bjpg
Cimg2019bjpg
Cimg2021bjpg
I

ibTheMan

looks like there dry, but u dont want to over water young plants, they look to need some fertilizer and calmag, start mild for ah couple water'ns then make it stronger over the next weeks

jagle

jagle

looks like there dry, but u dont want to over water young plants, they look to need some fertilizer and calmag, start mild for ah couple water'ns then make it stronger over the next weeks

thanks for the swift reply, so some something strong in N? and what would be best to use for calmag?

420Gator

420Gator

yea use some nitro, they also look dry

i see leaves that look confused as well, how long are your lights on?

T

trusmoker

wot soil do u use is it possible to get a bag of all mix or sum other premix soil maybe just run a couple wiv differnt methods see wot works best bro

jagle

jagle

lights are on 24/0

the soil was just normal soil for germinating and seedlings from garden centre

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They appear to be too cold to me. If they're too cold, you can push all the feed you like but they won't be able to use it. Combining the cold with low relative humidity and you see the leaves curl not just downward, but inward.

I see a lot of people talking about overwatering seedlings, and I have never been able to do it, ever. I keep my seed starts in a tray that I always keep at least 1/2" of water in, always. That means that the soil never dries out, and according to conventional wisdom my seedlings are overwatered.

Top Bottom