Lost Coast Plant Therapy—anyone use this

• Thread starter Chinook3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chinook3

Chinook3

I have been using Neem oil and I want to find something else once I get into flower. I tried a sample of LCPT and liked it. It did not have an obnoxious odor so I bought a jug. Kind of expensive but seems to work. Just don’t want to mess up my girls if something does not work as well as what I have been using. My spray program consists of BT-Neem-Green Cure and has served me very well. I would like to use something other than Neem during flower. Thus has led me to this. Does anyone use it? Is it as dependable as Neem? Can I drop the Green Cure as LCPT supposedly does it all? What are your experiences with this product?

Chinook3

freezeland2

freezeland2

It’s good for mites, mold & fungus. But if you find any cats in the buds I don’t think it will be effective on them.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I use plant therapy and green cleaner religiously.
Every other week rotation.
Spray with lights out, it will burn.
I have sprayed both products in late flower for PM and spider mite control at end of flower with no problems, but used at 1/2 strength and still did the job.
I have recently used for pm control on my outdoor plants at dusk spray with no issues.
I sprayed 7 days ago and have yet to see it return.

Chinook3

Chinook3

Do you spray them separately or together? I am thinking BT/Green Cure in the a.m. then LCPT towards dusk after the heat of the day. Spray it by itself. Once its cool enough most bugs are gone go to half rate.

What do you think?

Thank You for your reply’s!!!!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Be sure to rinse the plants after they dry from the spray.
You do not want to block transpiration.

Chinook3

Chinook3

Oh really I would not think either of these products would interfere with that!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

There is a bit of oil in the mix. Oil is never really good for leaves. It kills the bugs by suffocating them. It will do the same to the plants if left on in a heavy enough concentration.

Chinook3

Chinook3

I always feel its a trade-off leaving an oil based product on and how long. You want it to be effective that’s why you put it on. So I pay attention to forecasted rain, how heavy has the dew been etc. I repeat when I feel I am losing effectiveness usually about a week.
Chinook3

Top Bottom