As Designed Lost Feature?

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

On the old site, when you were reading a forum thread, at the bottom of the page there were links to several related threads. These seemed to be updated by a combination of relevance (the threads listed were usually in the same section) and recent activity. I lked this admittedly minor feature and used it a lot to navigate around to where some of the most active discussions were taking place. I was wondering if this will have something similar? It's not a big deal I guess, I just lilked that feature.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Is this the same as the 'what's new' category at the top of each webpage? Thanks for the speedy reply! I don't want to sound critical, I like the new site! Good work.

One other thing'; I have been looking for some old threads and haven't found them. Are all of the old threads up?

T

TECK

We had some major issues when we imported the data from the old format. Unfortunately, some threads could not be converted so we were forced to delete them. I worked with logic for over 2 days to save as many threads as we could. That is one of the reasons why we stayed closed so long, I apologize for that.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Thanks for the word, sorry to hear about the hassle you had to go through to convert things. You guys do great work, I don't mean to sound ungrateful! I like the new site, and thanks again for all you do!

T

TECK

Don't worry, mate... you don't sound ungrateful at all. :)
In fact it was a great question what you asked, that others might read about. I just wanted to let you guys know why you might have some trouble finding certain old threads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom