Lost power plants look like they’re dying.

• Thread starter Steveo77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steveo77

Hey all. Hoping to get some help. Lost power for about 13 hours last night. Plants we re healthy before. The outage. Now they seem to dying. They’re auto flowers and I was running 24/7. I know there’s a lot of back and forth on 6/18 20/4. I figured I would try each one. With each new grow. Will they recover? Light has been on now 9 hours and they don’t seem to be doing any better. Humidity ranges from 65-70%. PH 6.9. Temp 78 ish water meter says slightly moist. Not dry or wet. The pics are the day before and now. Any input is welcome. Thanks in advance.

I should add I gently bent the Stretchers over on the plant to the right the night before I lost power. Could that also have an effect. Again. Thanks.

Lost power plants look like theyre dying
Lost power plants look like theyre dying 2
Lost power plants look like theyre dying 3
Lost power plants look like theyre dying 4
Lost power plants look like theyre dying 5
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I'm amazed.

While on a business trip, my plants were in the dark for about a week. Nothing like this happened. Maybe autos are more sensitive to this kind of thing.

crossfader

crossfader

Did you notice how high the temp inside the tent was during the outage? I'm wondering if a period of higher than normal temperatures caused the strange wilting.

S

Steveo77

Temp stayed the same. Roughly lost 3 -5 degrees. Still above 70. worried something else is going on. Hopefully, tomorrow it looks better.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

That is really strange - the plants look like they got hot and dry (super low RH). Do you run an AC or humidifier that also went out? Could this be from lack of airflow or fresh air intake?

For this to happen overnight and the plants not just bounce right back is confusing. Good thing there are a lot of top-notch farmers here to shed some light on this.

S

Steveo77

My dude. I really hope you’re right. Thanks everyone for the feedback. Really thought it was shock but I don’t know much about anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom