Lost

• Thread starter smeagol265
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smeagol265

Im new at this so please look over my bad,s. I'm a disabled veteran and I love growing my own stash. I have been growing my own weed from the ripe old age of 14. I'm now 64 and I'm on my first indoor grow. Folks I hope I'm doing this properly. My aurora indica fem. Plants are 76 days old 2day. The little white hairs are only about 5% Amber. Can some of you kind folks help me as 2 when I should harvest. Its really different growing inside verses outside.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Im new at this so please look over my bad,s. I'm a disabled veteran and I love growing my own stash. I have been growing my own weed from the ripe old age of 14. I'm now 64 and I'm on my first indoor grow. Folks I hope I'm doing this properly. My aurora indica fem. Plants are 76 days old 2day. The little white hairs are only about 5% Amber. Can some of you kind folks help me as 2 when I should harvest. Its really different growing inside verses outside.
Welcome! You don't want to judge by the white hairs, you want to start looking at the trichomes, you might want to pick up a Jeweler's loupe of 60x or greater, they really help. Also search here and online for pictures of ripe plants might help, post some pictures if you have questions and we'll probably get a better idea of how far along they are, good luck

S

smeagol265

Welcome! You don't want to judge by the white hairs, you want to start looking at the trichomes, you might want to pick up a Jeweler's loupe of 60x or greater, they really help. Also search here and online for pictures of ripe plants might help, post some pictures if you have questions and we'll probably get a better idea of how far along they are, good luck

20190627 165944 HDR
S

smeagol265

20190627 170001 HDR
S

smeagol265

I’d say around three weeks. Those look like they are still growing.
Nirvana states 9 weeks to harvest. These are 76 days old. I know what you are saying but it ant the same as growing outside. I have grown outside for 50 yrs. I started at 14 now I'm 64. What do I look for with the jewellers scope. I will get one.

Wolfe

Wolfe

That’s unusual, I’m going to still say at least 2 weeks. They don’t look done yet in my opinion.

S

smeagol265

That’s unusual, I’m going to still say at least 2 weeks. They don’t look done yet in my opinion.
I do agree. I just needed some help to try get it rite. My 1st grow inside. My next grow in 6 northern lights auto. Any advice would be nice.

Wolfe

Wolfe

I do agree. I just needed some help to try get it rite. My 1st grow inside. My next grow in 6 northern lights auto. Any advice would be nice.
My experience with autos.
Expect to be disappointed. I’ve grow autos and they didn’t get smoked. They stayed in jars and I ended up using it in something because the smoke was trash. Not to say they haven’t created some stuff worth while. But if I were you I would stick to photo period and just find a strain that finishes earlier in 56-63 days. Lots of stuff out there like that. Most my stuff that finishes in September outdoors is the stuff that finishes early inside also.

Wolfe

Wolfe

That's beautiful.
Thank you, All my grows are an organic soil mix (recycled soil of 7 years) I do on the fly each time I make it, by what amendments are available at that time and place. Hard to believe that was grown with just water.... The outside stuff is looking like that now also.

S

smeagol265

My experience with autos.
Expect to be disappointed. I’ve grow autos and they didn’t get smoked. They stayed in jars and I ended up using it in something because the smoke was trash. Not to say they haven’t created some stuff worth while. But if I were you I would stick to photo period and just find a strain that finishes earlier in 56-63 days. Lots of stuff out there like that. Most my stuff that finishes in September outdoors is the stuff that finishes early inside also.
The 6 auto,s were free so I thought I would try them. Maybe I will trash them and grow my girl scout cookies fem. I do thank you for your info. and help. I will update when these girls grow 2 to 3 more weeks. Thanks much. gotta go feed the cows and chickens.

Top Bottom