Lost

• Thread starter smeagol265
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

I’m sure you probably know that it won’t hurt to have some yellow and colors come out through your leaves. And that will help get some of the chlorophyll out of your plants so it has a better overall taste and smoke.

S

smeagol265

Thank you, All my grows are an organic soil mix (recycled soil of 7 years) I do on the fly each time I make it, by what amendments are available at that time and place. Hard to believe that was grown with just water.... The outside stuff is looking like that now also.
Organic soil is expensive but cowshit is free 4 me.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Won’t hurt to try. At least they grow fast. I tried autos years ago, maybe they’ve gotten better idk?

Wolfe

Wolfe

I had an upfront cost for my soil over the years which has paid itself off. Now I have way more than I need because I recycle the same dirt. That’s great you have that source available.
Use what you’ve got man!

Last edited:
S

smeagol265

Won’t hurt to try. At least they grow fast. I tried autos years ago, maybe they’ve gotten better idk?
The girl scout cookies were free also. I have 10 ak48. Those I paid for from nirvana. I have seeds from vision seeds that are northern lights fem. I had to buy them also.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Nice, I like gsc,. I have seeds from some bag seed somewhere around. I’ve been using mostly my own collection this year though with a few exceptions. Lost about 4 today because they had nuts. Oh well I still have 21 more. Sadly I see possible up to 4 more that could be male. I’m pretty sure on 2 of them being male, but haven’t pulled trigger out of sadness. I’ve got a lot of definite confirmed females though. Not running my indoor atm. Weed flag at half mast :(

S

smeagol265

Nice, I like gsc,. I have seeds from some bag seed somewhere around. I’ve been using mostly my own collection this year though with a few exceptions. Lost about 4 today because they had nuts. Oh well I still have 21 more. Sadly I see possible up to 4 more that could be male. I’m pretty sure on 2 of them being male, but haven’t pulled trigger out of sadness. I’ve got a lot of definite confirmed females though. Not running my indoor atm. Weed flag at half mast :(
Do you use regular seeds? I tried regular and got 2 fem. and 8 boy,s so I started buying fem. All my auto,s were given 2 me by a friend.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
They look great but they look like they'll need another 3-4 weeks or so anyway. Maybe more. I dont usually chop until the white pistils are almost gone and totally swallowed up by swollen bracts and calyxs.

S

smeagol265

They look great but they look like they'll need another 3-4 weeks or so anyway. Maybe more. I dont usually chop until the white pistils are almost gone and totally swallowed up by swollen bracts and calyxs.
I understand. My problem is they are already 76 days old. They poked up from the dirt 4-12 and they aren't supposed to grow but 9 weeks.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I understand. My problem is they are already 76 days old. They poked up from the dirt 4-12 and they aren't supposed to grow but 9 weeks.

A flowering cycle is usually about 8-9 weeks from the time they start producing buds. How long ago did your plants begin to flower?

S

smeagol265

A flowering cycle is usually about 8-9 weeks from the time they start producing buds. How long ago did your plants begin to flower?
Bout 35 days old. So that makes bout 43 days budding. I guess I learned something. I've grown outside for 50 yrs. I got a lot 2 learn I thought 9 weeks from start of life to finish. Thanks I will up date in a few weeks.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

In my opinion you still have at least a month left. Harvest when the pistols are amber and leaves look like they are dying.
Agree, 4-6 weeks left

You can't go by what the breeders say. I have two "60 day" plants flowering now that I'll probably Harvest at 90 days, and that's not uncommon

S

smeagol265

I’m sure you probably know that it won’t hurt to have some yellow and colors come out through your leaves. And that will help get some of the chlorophyll out of your plants so it has a better overall taste and smoke.
Yes- I agree. Outside it does it naturally. I got a lot to learn. Thanks

Top Bottom