Lots Of Yellowing Leaves Burnt Tips Yellow Veins

• Thread starter mauiinfinity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

Not to throw a wrench in it, but just another opinion...

They don't look that big to me...5' at the most, in a 35 gallon pot? I don't think it has outgrown the pot (iirc pot size correctly)

And the "too big for the pot now" theory, doesn't explain the 3 leafs from what looks like the beginning. Or the fungus looking issues on the leaves in post 24.

They may need food, I'm not saying you're wrong. But there appear to be more, and much larger problems going on.

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Ok I might have another idea I am going to inspect.... I might have to hard of water causing nute lock. Going to run some tests be back with some results later

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Nope wasnt hard water it has to be something with the well drying up... the problems started when the well quit producing. Pump started turning off after 30 min watering then after 30 min off water would turn back on. I had to get a 330 gallon tank to store water. It would take all night to fill turning on and off. I noticed quite a bit of sediment at the bottom too. Has to be something yo do with heavy metals or some type of mineral. Idk it's my last guess. I consider myself a pretty decent farmer and usually can read my plants and give them what they need but am dumbfounded with these.

Junk

Junk

Nope wasnt hard water it has to be something with the well drying up... the problems started when the well quit producing. Pump started turning off after 30 min watering then after 30 min off water would turn back on. I had to get a 330 gallon tank to store water. It would take all night to fill turning on and off. I noticed quite a bit of sediment at the bottom too. Has to be something yo do with heavy metals or some type of mineral. Idk it's my last guess. I consider myself a pretty decent farmer and usually can read my plants and give them what they need but am dumbfounded with these.
Was that your final hypothesis?

Top Bottom