Loud Tree Farms LED 4000 watt coco grow

• Thread starter Loudtreefarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Loudtreefarms

Posting in here for Day 32 flower
4000 watts of led - coco medium drain to waist tables. Co2 burner at 1600pm. 900 ish ppm nutrient feed/ with tea blend every 3 weeks
82 day temp 60hum temp
77 night temp 52 hum temp
Got the whole run down in another post- but updated here.
Lemme know what Ya think

thx
Loud tree farms led 4000 watt coco grow

View attachment 1201385View attachment 1201386
Loud tree farms led 4000 watt coco grow 2

L

Loudtreefarms

Fighting with the Home Depot dehuy… we purchased a new quest dual 110 .
I think me dropping temp in room via (dry mode) to lower humidity has maby stunted and pissed off the ladies

so new quest is installed and running and hope this will hold the environment working with my mini split

L

Loudtreefarms

Lights?

electricity bill? Lol

looks great
Running 4 - B-lite 720e watt led and full room with fans and dehuy

We don’t really check bills with a huge farm but with the indoor going it’s up about 150 bucks.

We’re nor cal and our summer bills are 800+ on average . (Ya outrageous)

So winter timer we’re around 500 total,
For home and indoor

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I look at my electric bill like my fuel bill gotta have it gonna pay for it but I agree fucking rediculous- we are looking into Liquid propane fuel to supplement . I dunno might work?
I'm thinking methane. If you are in the country, you can put in a methane generator on your sewer outlet. You might be able to do it in the city, but there might be regulations there. That mixed with solar and possibly Geothermal should run the whole house no problem.

L

Loudtreefarms

I'm thinking methane. If you are in the country, you can put in a methane generator on your sewer outlet. You might be able to do it in the city, but there might be regulations there. That mixed with solar and possibly Geothermal should run the whole house no problem.
Pm me -

id like to discuss how to produce power from methane on a septic

thx

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Pm me -

id like to discuss how to produce power from methane on a septic

thx
It's pretty simple. You build a temp holding tank while it ferments, then the gas is collected and the rest goes into sewer or leech field.
The outflow pipe to the sewer is not shown but the arrow is there.

Methane Gen
L

Loudtreefarms

I’m familiar with holding tanks and such … I am in the utility engineering business but the conversion from gas to power from a 2” pvc vent pipe I’m not familiar without research.

not to mention I love on a rock mountain top and diggin is a fucking nightmare

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I’m familiar with holding tanks and such … I am in the utility engineering business but the conversion from gas to power from a 2” pvc vent pipe I’m not familiar without research.
Ah. easy. LP Motor on a generator. Run on methane instead.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Digging into rock, that's not my area. My best advice would be a giant masonry bit and dynamite.

L

Loudtreefarms

Ya I hear ya - drilling rigs and blasting is way out of the picture for me, all I have is tanerite…. Obliviously not Dino- I have been able to move most of the dirt and rocks with a 320 excavator and a D6XL (large machines) but very interesting information about the secondary tank.
7D6FDA72 BB89 4171 95F6 505C8B64A119
A45E7535 1999 4FDC BC65 A5E3710ECD81
41CF9C84 C8FE 4434 91D3 D9148915DD3E
411DE5FF E580 4D80 84D7 87329F6FFA49

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Northern Cali? Growmie!

Just setup a singular room centered in your house, seal it and heat it SOLAR PANEL.........it can really supplement a grow!

A few sets of outdoor girls here and there, and inside grow for head stash.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah, the output pipe comes from the second/overflow tank. you need to keep the level above the dividing wall. So, you could lower the wall some.
The seal is a sheet of neoprene rubber. It's used to pressurize the gas. It doesn't have to be that deep either.

Methane Gen
Top Bottom