• Thread starter Deerslayer22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

]
Love my new cloner
Love my new cloner 2
the first pic is day four the second is day eight let me know if it's visible it's the greatest cloner in my eyes ever It always took a long time to get roots now they are everywhere and couldn't be happier

N

Newber

Which cloner dod you grab? Been debating on one for awhile, just took some and threw em under t5 in soil... feeling a bit underwhelmed haha

H

heisen

looks like an ezclone.i threw mine in the corner.Never could get roots with it.Think my tapwater is full of to much bacteria.

H

heisen

Were u not ph balancing it?
I was doing everything right just couldnt get roots for shit.Probably needed pool shock solution or the hydrogard stuff.I can get 100 percent in the plugs no issue so the ezclone i feel like was just to much hassle.

hiboy

hiboy

looks like an ezclone.i threw mine in the corner.Never could get roots with it.Think my tapwater is full of to much bacteria.
Cloners are super easy
I was having trouble with our cubes at the new spot so I went to the cloner and got a 99% rate
Did you have the dome on and your pH should be 5.5
It should be about 75 to 80 in the room
Your light should be about 2 feet away with just one or two bulbs fluorescents
Whatever your mom ppm is at you could keep your babies at the same maybe just drop it a little
Hb

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Cloners work great when they are new but need to be maintained and cleaned frequently. Also be careful of a power failure and loosing your genetics
Cubes and peat work also as long as conditions are constant and favorable
It's all a personal choice as plants have been rooting in 4/12 days for as long as we've been growing them

H

heisen

Cloners are super easy
I was having trouble with our cubes at the new spot so I went to the cloner and got a 99% rate
Did you have the dome on and your pH should be 5.5
It should be about 75 to 80 in the room
Your light should be about 2 feet away with just one or two bulbs fluorescents
Whatever your mom ppm is at you could keep your babies at the same maybe just drop it a little
Hb
yeah man i grow in recirculating DWC so i know all about what your saying.My tap water has alot of bacteria in it.If i really wanted to i probably could have got it dialed in but it was to much work with clones.Them things have to cleaned,water changed,maintain the proper PH,water temp and was just to much a pain in the dick when i can put clones in a rapid plug and have roots in a week.No big deal.the ezclone are nice but i just didnt wanna put that much time and effort into making clones and deal with mushy stems and any little issue that can go wrong.With rapid plugs i stick em in and throw them in the corner kinda like my ezclone and have roots in a week.

H

heisen

+1 ^^^ give me peat pellets little light and a metro rack in the corner
Easy peasey
yeah them peat pellets are unreal easy for seeds.I had some hard as hell seeds to sprout and they worked like a dream.I put in cup of water till the seeds cracked a little and put down in that pellet and put that little dome on.sprouts in 48 hours.removed dome and they did good.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

yeah them peat pellets are unreal easy for seeds.I had some hard as hell seeds to sprout and they worked like a dream.I put in cup of water till the seeds cracked a little and put down in that pellet and put that little dome on.sprouts in 48 hours.removed dome and they did good.

I only clone with peat pellets
Seeds go in h20 (tap) azromite and Zeus - 24hrs
Then to towels usually another 24
Then to half of cup of promix
Then I fill cup to top after they stretch
Then transferred every 2 weeks to final size.

I'm far from great at most things but I'm damn near 100% germinating seeds

Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

Eight days that's amazing either you have a good strain or are you got a green thumb
Hb
Sorry been off for about getting thing in order it is an excuse cloner 16 slot have good genes too but this thing has done the same and it holds 16 clones I have filled it five times and only lost one out of it yet so doing good on percentage of success so far that is so out of 80 have got 79 off of it every eight/ten days

Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

Sorry been off for about getting things in order it is an e z cloner 16 slot it comes in 9-12-16 spots but I also have good genes too star dawg is strain but this thing has done the same everytime I made Babys and it holds 16 clones I have filled it five times and only lost one out of it yet so doing good on percentage of success so far that is so out of 80 have got 79 off of it every eight/ten days

H

heisen

Could have been because of inconsistent temperatures. Temperature swings are a bitch.
No i had 77 room temp constant and waterchiller hooked up to it.Its all about the water.my water had to much funk in it.rotten stems.either way the plugs work great for me.No hassle

Top Bottom