Love Potion 2 on order

• Thread starter capegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
capegrower

capegrower

I broke down and decided to order LP#2 after getting some good advice from others on this site. I have been growing out Reefs old school gypsy kiss for the last 3 years and decided that it was time to start something new.
I will be growing in either promix or a similar soil from Agway in 3 gal plastic bags and have had good results with both soils. I have been using Pure Blend Grow and PBP for soil along with Liquid Karma and have had great results, ph is good and its all organic...smile
Ive tried different nutes but always return to PBP line, simple and works just fine for me. Got a nice flouro grow room and a brand new 600 hps all ready for my new beans. The gypsy kiss has supplied some fine bud and even better hash but I think over time its starting to lose some potency so as the LP matures I will phase out the gypsy kiss. All my friends just love the gypsy as its a kick ass indica strain and I cant wait to kill them with the new love potion...
peace

capegrower

capegrower

yippee my order arrived... got worried when Logic hadnt received the money after 3 weeks... got my love potion 2 and some freebies...

M

Monkey

Pop them and let us know how it goes I am anxious to try these... Did you see the pics on the other LP post?? they are sick

well good luck with those and keep us updated

Thanks for sharing, :animal0057: Monkey

capegrower

capegrower

Ive been germinating them in a paper towel inside a ziplock for 6 days...still no sprouting...hope they pop soon
the freebies I got popped right away...wondering how old the LP seeds are

I

ismokepot

I'm guessing if they haven't popped yet, they probably won't.........

R

Reeferman

ismokepot(conrad) you are a troll man give it a rest !

B

bubbak

actually, I find ismokepot tells the truth at least

he doesnt slander, lie, shift blame

thats good enough for me

B

brookky

I got some lp2 seeds from hempdepot all 20 sprouted. I have them outdoors there about 2 weeks in flower and already covered in resin.

R

Reeferman

The LP2 are from my last breed they are pretty darn fresh and I have a bucket of em so no problem !
I admit I have had issues with germiantion on seeds from Europe which were all kept in Fridges oh well all new stock soon !

D

Dubsta

Reef u know when the LP#1 will be in stock next?? I'm surprised i havn't seen a harmony grow yet either, that one interest me i love Indicas.. Your G13 x Haze seems like a winner to for SOG... I just got my 4x4 table setup for once..

capegrower

capegrower

Its official my g13-kush jahoover freebies and alien formaggio beans all popped within 3 days and the 10 LP2 not a one....bummed

DSCF3234
R

Reeferman

If they did not email me ! I just found a stash of the most recent generation of Lp 2
Reef

capegrower

capegrower

LP

tried sending a private but Im a noob...and it kicked me back...should i send to logic? or do you have a regular addy?

M

mac840

The LP2 are from my last breed they are pretty darn fresh and I have a bucket of em so no problem !
I admit I have had issues with germiantion on seeds from Europe which were all kept in Fridges oh well all new stock soon !

Yeah Frost free can hurt your seeds if their not in an air tight container. I know I learned the hard way.

7rayos

LP2, it started a bit twisted, but i've held on to it, now have to put sticks to separate the natural treble head (not cropped). In its third week since changing the light hours, growing as wild as LP1 sorry for the quality of photos, camera too beaten. Gives no hermi problems so far, eats what she's given, and i guess is gonna yield plenty, but might go a bit over the regular 10 weeks, seems too sativa. Clones root quick. Happy with it.

29marzo 003
29marzo 005
29marzo 007
W

wyattthewiteboi

dam cape that sux im glad reef is around more to take care of it hope it all works out for you

capegrower

capegrower

thanks wyatt...but Ive given up hope of seeing any replacement seeds. Ive moved on..

Latest posts

Top Bottom