Low budget grow gone wild

• Thread starter Popdee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Popdee

Popdee

Hi all, first post, don't know if it's in the right place, but I'd like some input. I have a single bag seed girl that is today,6months5days old. She was never meant to be. I was trying manifolding for first time,expected to kill her,almost did. First tier down I broke one stem off! Unbalanced now, I just topped her one more time and let grow. I got into defoliation big time and weaved the stems together ,over months, into a donut shape. She was growing under two household 100w LED lights in my room I rent in a house along with others. "Little bit jumpy". Over time I got the resources to buy LED grow lights,fans and filter and built a grow room in my 18" × 18" closet. It works well, she is growing with so many bud sites I can't count. I have never kept a plant in veg so long and her pistils now (after only 1 month 12+12) are almost all orange on top and in some cases fallen off. I have never seen this before. I have a nutrient problem, (stupid me) I put "slow release" crap in when I transplanted her, but flushed her good before 12+12. I also started using Tiger Bloom sparingly, but have now stopped. Leave tips are all orange too and pretty have been. I have thought of fresh dirt transplant, but in flower? A bathtub flush, again? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Over and out Popdee

McNaughty

McNaughty

Hi all, first post, don't know if it's in the right place, but I'd like some input. I have a single bag seed girl that is today,6months5days old. She was never meant to be. I was trying manifolding for first time,expected to kill her,almost did. First tier down I broke one stem off! Unbalanced now, I just topped her one more time and let grow. I got into defoliation big time and weaved the stems together ,over months, into a donut shape. She was growing under two household 100w LED lights in my room I rent in a house along with others. "Little bit jumpy". Over time I got the resources to buy LED grow lights,fans and filter and built a grow room in my 18" × 18" closet. It works well, she is growing with so many bud sites I can't count. I have never kept a plant in veg so long and her pistils now (after only 1 month 12+12) are almost all orange on top and in some cases fallen off. I have never seen this before. I have a nutrient problem, (stupid me) I put "slow release" crap in when I transplanted her, but flushed her good before 12+12. I also started using Tiger Bloom sparingly, but have now stopped. Leave tips are all orange too and pretty have been. I have thought of fresh dirt transplant, but in flower? A bathtub flush, again? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Over and out Popdee
Can you upload a few photos in natural light mate..?
I don't know much but some of the other growers are masters, pics help heaps

Popdee

Popdee

OK first off, you all lost me after VCR's. I spent today trying to figure out how to post pictures. Here is Lucille.
Now if zoom in you see her burnt tips, I've flushed real good, but still. Also,because I kept her in veg for 5 months,could that have effects on maturity? A lot of orange pistils for a month and six days into 12×12. Not knowing genetics doesn't help. Also she and a sister seed came out of a real sh%t nickel bag,till unvaped. Planted them both in a jiffy whip tub and waited.
As God and Buddha would have it. A single plant poped and grew for 5 days, when Lucille poped! Within a week she overtook the first, I was sure she was male. I killed her sister transplanting her, I HAVE NO PLACE TO GROW in this room!
I talk to her and said. "you better show me, or you're out of here!", I swear the morning I got up to cut her down, her little whites were showing! From then forward it's been white knuckles and white pistil.. till now...any ideas?

20190425 184708
20190425 184230
20190425 184008
20190425 183958
Popdee

Popdee

Forgot to mention, as we all can't wait to "try", I cut a small stem which was 70% orange a couples days ago just to try😁
Vaped it today and an hour and half latter I'm still feeling it, first heady, now body. Gives me hope Lucille may be better than her parents. Over and out Popdee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom