Low drying temperature any advice please

• Thread starter Uksensia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Uksensia

Uksensia

My tent is in a cold position but with pipe heaters I managed to happily get condition right considering winter here and -5 at night
Now I’m cropped and hanging but concerned about drying as using same tent but conditions are running at 50f and 70% humid bearing mind just cropped so humidity going be high at first. My concern is Mold as due to temp there is a lot ov speculation about cold and less water in air but will Mold still take hold if plenty of air curcikation ?? Any advice on low temp drying or what temp Mold can begin to grow ??

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Not that i think of. Im drying 100 plants now. Got 1 fan and 1 small dehumidifier. I keep it 65 degrees. I figure a bit colder you might get good results. Im interested in how they turn out in cold drying conditions.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My tent is in a cold position but with pipe heaters I managed to happily get condition right considering winter here and -5 at night
Now I’m cropped and hanging but concerned about drying as using same tent but conditions are running at 50f and 70% humid bearing mind just cropped so humidity going be high at first. My concern is Mold as due to temp there is a lot ov speculation about cold and less water in air but will Mold still take hold if plenty of air curcikation ?? Any advice on low temp drying or what temp Mold can begin to grow ??

Mold takes hold easier above 60% humidity. I would want the temp up some and humidity down for safe drying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom