Low grade trim & buds??? Outdoor

• Thread starter CBDfutute4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Hello all

I was given a lb of low grade buds, trim, leaf, etc

I am wondering how it can be put to use without whatever I’m making with it being shit too.

(tried lots of everclear extraxts)

should I consider trashing it? Keep the best and use ?

the everclear is worth more than the low grade rso/shatter it makes. All eds I’ve made taste horrid??

can anyone shed light ???

growsince79

growsince79

Hello all

I am wondering how it can be put to use without whatever I’m making with it being shit too.

the everclear is worth more than the low grade rso/shatter it makes. All eds I’ve made taste horrid??

I would toss it out. Don't waste everclear on it.

mancorn

mancorn

Hello all

if you mean low grade in THC (you smoke it and don’t get high) then it’s not worth saving. If it’s low grade just in terms of being shake or little (but still gets you high) then worth saving. Are you doing proper decarbing before making your liquor extracts? (If you’re using an oven you can always smoke the decarbed material to make sure you’re not over cooking, but can’t tell if you’re undercooking.)

I’d smoke it, see if you get high. Decarb it, see if you get high by just eating or using like chewing tobacco, before trying it in your final product. If the two first stages are ho hum, then adding a shit ton to liquor or treats isn’t going to make it good.

Last edited:
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

From smoking the buds, yes u get hi

but it rips ur throat and nasty. Very low amount of crystal or tris on it. You can break up a half zip and barely get sticky fingers

I know I’m decarbing right, I use the Delongi toaster oven.

my bad batches of shatter or pull n snap I decarb in coconut oil on a old coffee maker 7hrs

Just always poor results compared to indoor anything.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Bubble hash all the way. Go to the liquor store and grab some ice. Get your filter bags and 5 gallon buckets ready. light a joint and get ready for sore arms. When I do it in my kitchen I use a wooden spoon and beat the shit out of it for 10 minuets each run. If there are any descent crystals on the product you should get nice tasty full melt off the 73 bag. It will get you fucked up son!!! 😵

mancorn

mancorn

Bubble hash all the way. Go to the liquor store and grab some ice. Get your filter bags and 5 gallon buckets ready. light a joint and get ready for sore arms. When I do it in my kitchen I use a wooden spoon and beat the shit out of it for 10 minuets each run. If there are any descent crystals on the product you should get nice tasty full melt off the 73 bag. It will get you fucked up son!!! 😵

If you use dry ice you can just put it in your bag with your weed and shake it over a glass table (or other hard surface) and scrap up your crystals. Much easier (and less mess) than the bubble hash.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I have almost have a lb of that from 2yrs ago

lol

that’s why I so determined to make something clean but I’m realizing it’s not going to happen

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

If you use dry ice you can just put it in your bag with your weed and shake it over a glass table (or other hard surface) and scrap up your crystals. Much easier (and less mess) than the bubble hash.

ahhh. A small glass coffee table or something I assume??

Top Bottom