Low Scented Plants For Guerilla Grow

G'day peoples,as the heading says im looking for large yielding plants that have a low scent.

Interested in what strain you have used or any that you know of the dont stink up the place.

Oh i almost forgot ..it has to b indica domiinate for my climate..

Cheers max

Last edited:
You probably know ive been growing bagseed all my 30 yrs of growing lol and all...thats right .you heard tight..all dope grown here you cant smell it 5 metres away..all plants have been grown mostly outdoor here..specially being in an illegal state only seeds you get is from bagseed...so ive been in the dark all this time and have finally walked out of the wilderness and seen the light and wanted to try what all you guys are growing.lol..its all indica here..and in the 30 yrs not much has changed .there is some very good plants grown here and since i havnt guerilla grown anything for 13 odd yrs.. its important i dont waste my space used...so i wanted to try feminised for the very first time and the smell i think has given my grow away..my word it stinks lol.. and i havnt had any plant pinched in 27 yrs of growing..il dont have a choice now but to go back to guerilla growing .places ive used i dont go near em for like 3 odd months and that was just to pull males out..

Awesome ...thankyou Jack..fair dinkum though in all my yrs of growing never had it smelling from 50metres away lol..my dad came here the other day andhes straight onto it..whats that musky smell max...oh its coming out from that tree over there dad.he then walks over too it.....sniffs...no son its not this one....its coming from over there :D
pokes head over fence ..looks back at me with a smirk.....

thats my panadol dad.:cool:

G'day peoples,as the heading says im looking for large yielding plants that have a low scent.

Interested in what strain you have used or any that you know of the dont stink up the place.

Oh i almost forgot ..it has to b indica domiinate for my climate..

Cheers max
I read that northern lights dosen't smell that bad. I have never tried it though.

In general, Indicas smell a LOT more than Sativas. Finding an Indica that doesn't have much smell might be kind of tricky

Funny thing is ive grown indicas for 30 yrs and first time ever they have stunk up the place.all seeds what i have used bar a couple that were grown hydroponically smelt a little more ...uno i always thought the stink came from being grown indoors using chemicals that caused it over time...

This place still fighting gremlins
@Diesel21

Funny thing is ive grown indicas for 30 yrs and first time ever they have stunk up the place.all seeds what i have used bar a couple that were grown hydroponically smelt a little more ...uno i always thought the stink came from being grown indoors using chemicals that caused it over time...

This place still fighting gremlins
@Diesel21
I guess making a blanket statement about Indica's smelling more than Sativa, as some Indica plants don't smell too badly, although I generally equate Indicas with skunkiness. I can't say that I've ever come across a pure Sativa that smells a lot...they all smell to some degree, but some are overpowering.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash

Sorbet Stash

DNA Genetics