Lower leaf fade on my fast finishing autoflowers

• Thread starter GirlsGoneWildGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GirlsGoneWildGenetics

GirlsGoneWildGenetics

Ok so here is the set up 2x8 I currently use first 3 feet for dwc buckets and the rest for soil.
The pots in the picture are what my post is concerning. This is my first fully organic soil run. They are some fast finishing autos in 3 gallon pots with about 2 3/4 full of biorflower soil on day 34 just starting to produce flowers I have some lower leaves that are fading out and falling off I’m wondering if this is from the canopy’s blocking the light from them. Or if it could be from underwatering. I gave them a casting tea yesterday with some fish hydrosate and kelp meal to try and boost N a little bit in case that was the issue. Got up this morning and still have leaves fading out on 3 of the plants all the same strains same genetics (Barney’s farm wedding cake) I have some light fading on the one GG lower leaf as well. What do you guys think am I stressing nothing or should I feed some high nitrogen bat guano tea I will say if I would have know they weren’t going to stretch I would have made my soil level closer to the top thought I’d let them stretch and leave room for amendments again new to organic soil. My experience is with deep water culture running mineral based inputs so this is a curve ball. This is also my first post on this forum look forward to collaborating with some of you guys and thanks for your time

Lower leaf fade on my fast finishing autoflowers
Lower leaf fade on my fast finishing autoflowers 2
Moshmen

Moshmen

Watering methods? Do type water to run off ? What’s runoff ppm and ph? Almost looks over feed or ph issue? Dark green twisty new growth the yellowing browning leaves almost look like the start of lockout IMO. Hopefully you will get more organic people

GirlsGoneWildGenetics

GirlsGoneWildGenetics

Again I’m new to organic soil so don’t quote me but based from my research Its to my understanding you generally wouldn’t do a ppm check for an organic soil or water for run. Ppm checks and runoff are to make sure you don’t have chelated salt build up, or in other words to make sure your minerals from your synthetic feed don’t build up. I hand water plain water and a tea once a week always differnt but super light mixs do to them being autos and always things that don’t have much toxicity issues like worm castings and kelp meal I’m running all organic amendments (1/8 dose kelp meal and alfalfa meal once at the start) and what was in the soil previously yes my fish hydrolysate does have some salt build up that goes with it but that got such a low dose and only twice I don’t think it will be an issue. My soil ph is 6.6-6.9 the soil I got does a good job a self correcting ph I have not dealt with any spikes. I also want to make not your observation is on the one wedding cake if you check the video youl see the other ones don’t have that going on but still giving me the same lower leaf fade issue here and there I do hear you on that one tho I’ve been keeping eye on her she seems stressed from somthing for sure I’m running a good bit of light was considering that that one might be light stressed.but at the same time. All the new growth since flower on my wedding cakes have been slightly thinner leaves then get wide after a few days
Watering methods? Do type water to run off ? What’s runoff ppm and ph? Almost looks over feed or ph issue? Dark green twisty new growth the yellowing browning leaves almost look like the start of lockout IMO. Hopefully you will get more organic people

Latest posts

Top Bottom