lower odor og

• Thread starter greenenergy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenenergy

which og kush is the lowest odor while growing. I know og is a stinky biatch, and thats why i love her but even with full odor control, I need the lowest odor og kush? Also which is the most killer og ?

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I doubt there is a pheno of OG that could be considered low odor. All the OG's I've smoked have had extremely pungent resin profiles(highly odiferous). Your better off going with another strain, or just invest in properly super sized odor control. As far as whats the dankest OG, I say without a doubt, its just a matter of personal opinion; though I would say from what Ive seen and Read that raskals og is the king of the OG's. The SFV, Tahoe, Lemon Larry, and H.A.'s are all great OG's. Good luck Bro!!!!

J

Jalisco Kid

I have found og's grown at over 88* does not have much of a smell. JK

O

Oatmeleon

Get a carbon scrubber and your problems are solved...

Oat

M

MIZZ ELVIS

My homeboy nessie runs OG indoors and outdoors. Lately, considering the heat index, the temps have been hotter than ever here. In excess of 105 degrees, and you can still smell the plants stench hanging in the air from over 1/2 an acre away and for the time in reference, they were on week 6 of bloom. Indoors is even worse(he has insufficient odor control). Before you can even knock on the front door the smell of OG greets you(Which is NOOOO GOOOD). OG is the Super gum on a stick, stink bomb shite, so if you want a low odor strain it would be best to search elsewhere. Maybe there is an OG hybrid that may be better suited, if not you can make it your mission to breed your own lower(lol) odor OG hybrid. Good luck bruv!!!!

K

koopa troopa

think about it this way. in the summertime, your garbage can outside smells a lot more than in the winter.

J

Jalisco Kid

I have some headband inside at 88-90* as I am not running a/c right now. I also have some outside avg 78-80* in the same medium on the same formula. The ones outside are a bit behind on flower development, but they reek. The HB inside are faint with the Chemdog 91, while the other strains inside are normal.Ran the same cut indoor at 78* it was much tighter and had a nice smell. JK

G

greenenergy

thanks for tha replies yall, i guess the responses were kinda what i expected... damn its a double edged sword that I cant avoid since it seems the most killer strains are the stankkiest. This is a dilemma since it seems most strains with low/moderate odor are usually mediocre. I was hoping there might be a cut of OG that is moderate odor while growing, but will release that funk in tha jar. Ahh meanwhile i dream of kush and sour deez

G

greenenergy

do u think that the og bx2 would leak past a phat filter, i know stinkers will smell even with carbon. how do you guys tame the odor? will it smell even with high temps while growing ?

Top Bottom