lowlife autos,psychosis,and psycoberry coco grow

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thc4sim

They defo looking nice little females too me!, Lookin Good!
i may have to put a few auto's out myself this year!

:bong2:

U

ukcheesehead

They defo looking nice little females too me!, lookin Good!
i may have to put a fw auto's out myself this year!

thanks lol been a long time since ive had to check if there are male or fems lol .

the bigest plant is the ak47 witch i hope is a male
all meen well will have loads of seeds very soon ready for the summer

U

ukcheesehead

just looked at the other 5 plants and 1 i think is another fem . watch this space for updates soon lol

U

ukcheesehead

FEMALES AUTOS
1 blueberry kush , 2 white russian , 1 hindu kush

MALE AUTOS
2 blueberry kush ,2 ak47 , 1 hindu kush .

now its time to work out what i will flower and what 1s to seed . i will post some pics soon of the fems and males

out of the males 1 the blueberry kush is at least "2 bigger than all the others and with the females the white russian are the bigest

U

ukcheesehead

cheesehead does DIY LOL

just made a new frame for the run to waste system with some 2x2 im happy now . the old shelf wasnt that safe but now i dont have to worry about the shelf slipping down . i also have about 6" more growing hight than the last grow as the frame is only 8" tall but the res i used to catch the run off wont fit under so i need to find 1 what will .if not i will use my gravel plastic tray what holds 10ltr and empty after each feed .

Frame 001
Frame 002
F

FastForward

Very nice man. Wish I'd spent more time paying attention in CDT!! :) Now you've got room underneath, why not put one of those airsocks in?

U

ukcheesehead

u read my mind mr FF lol ive a feeling we are going to have a hot hot hot summer . so i dont think the passive flappers will work to good and going to use my rvk100 for intake .

U

ukcheesehead

heres a pic of the WHITE RUSSIAN FEM shes the best auto out of all the fems . she smells and growing fast she stands at 9 and a half inch tall and is 26 days from seed .

Wr 003
steveedg

steveedg

nice looking plant m8 hope you have a good yeild out of it as well as the rest .......can't wait to see mine get to that size lol we'll have to meet up and compare the smoke once both are cropped lol

U

ukcheesehead

just checked the males and found out 1 isnt a male yipee lol so i have a ak47 auto female to add to my auto list .

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
its always a touch do find an extra Girlie :)

U

ukcheesehead

too right . FEMALES 1 blueberry kush 2 white russians 1 ak47/hindu kush and 1 ak47

going to seed the WR FEM and bb kush MALE and see what happens lol

U

ukcheesehead

update

heres some pics of the clones 5 stand at 13" and 1 is 11.5 " i repoted into 2ltr round pots 4 days ago and got roots hanging out of the pot holes allready .

im on a ph of 5.7 and ec of 1.3 useing 1ml of regen a root per ltr .
got a cpl of shity leafs what have yellowed . but they are slowly getting back to nornal after i flushed 2 days ago n uped the ec .

LOWLIFE FEMALES
i have x2 WR X1 AK47 X1 AK47 HK X1 BLUEBERRY KUSH

LOWLIFE MALES
X2 BLUEBERRY KUSH X1 AK47 HK X1 AK47

ive going to pair up the WR female and the BLUEBERRY KUSH male

Clones roots 002
Clones roots 003
Clones roots 005
Clones roots 004
U

ukcheesehead

heres a pic of each blueberry kush male what im going to use to seed the white russain .

both are the same size , both have the same smell

Male blueberry kush 002
Male blueberry kush 004
U

ukcheesehead

lowlife update

heres a photo of each female of the lowlifes ive put my phone next to the plant so u can see the size (nokia n95)

photo 1 is white russian
photo 2 is blueberry kush
photo 3 is ak47 x hindu kush
photo 4 is ak47

all 4 are on a ec of 1.3 and ph of 5.7 with 1 ml of regen a root per ltr . in 3.6ltr pots .under the 400w

i will start a diary now in the breeding thread of my first seeds run ...

White russian fem
Blueberry kush fem
Ak47 x hindu kush fem
Ak47 fem
U

ukcheesehead

this is the WR what im flowering in the tent shes going to be a fat yeils she allready just shy of 14" and still got a good 6 weeks or more left to go .. shes smelling great
lowlife told me so far the biggest yeild from a WR is 46g dry so fingers crossed she will be close to that ..

Big wr grl
J

Jaystar

Looking real good mate be interesting to see what the wr yields under your care, i also had a touch earlier i popped x4 masterlows for seed runs just under 3 weeks ago and got 3 females so far well chuffed my biggest is bout the same size as the wr in your piccy

U

ukcheesehead

auto uptade

pic 1 is the ak47 x hindu kush
pic 2 is the WR shes stands at 22" tall today
pic 3 is the WR main cola forming
pic 4 is the ak47

i put the blueberry kush outside to flower and seed needed more room in the tent ...out of them all so far the ak47 is the slowest to flower .

all are on ph 5.7 and ec 1.4 1ml of regen a root ,1 ml of headmasta every other watering.

Purple kush 001
Purple kush 002
Purple kush 003
Purple kush 004
Top Bottom