• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

clones update

just repotted in to 3.6 ltr pots

rootball photos

will keep them in these pots for 3 weeks b4 repoting into final pots 6.5lt maybe 11ltr .

Repot 001
Repot 002
U

ukcheesehead

photo b4 light comes on ..

(off topic) after this grow im thinking of trying a SOG 6 topped clones per tray . vegged to around 12" in 3.6 ltr pots .

Greenhouse 005
U

ukcheesehead

psychosis and a pyschoberry clone rooting for the clone fairy shes off on her travels next week

Greenhouse 011
Solidopc

Solidopc

Got to love the clone fairy, whereever she goes. Spreading the genetics is the key to keeping things untouchable. Happy days all round.

U

ukcheesehead

is my wr ever going to stop growing lol . she is now 24" tall and drinking 1.5 ltr aday realy cud do with repotting her to a 6.5 lt pot . but dont want to stress or snap her im thinking of repotting the pot shes in into a bigger pot by cutting the bottom out of the 3.6 but not sure .shes smelling great and 110% heathy

heres a snap

24inch wr
U

ukcheesehead

heres a photo of each lowlife out of the tent

1 is the ak47
2 is the ak47 x hindu kush
3 is the white russian

Out of tent 001
Out of tent 002
Out of tent 003
U

ukcheesehead

thats sum big ass autoflower ukcheese

she sure is mate lol and still growing lol shes drinking 1.5 ltrs a day (3.6ltr pot) i feed when i get up and b4 i go bed lol mite set up the topspin just to feed her . lol .

U

ukcheesehead

just had a look at the wr to see how much she has grown over night at she now stands a wopping 26 and a half inch .

2 and a half inch in a night .....

F

FastForward

thats sum big ass autoflower ukcheese

I don't think many people run autos under proper lighting because when I ran the LR#2s they stacked up the same as UKC's - about 2 foot tall each one and chunky - I think I got about 1.5oz off each, maybe 2.

UKC - you running them 20/4?

U

ukcheesehead

I don't think many people run autos under proper lighting because when I ran the LR#2s they stacked up the same as UKC's - about 2 foot tall each one and chunky - I think I got about 1.5oz off each, maybe 2.

UKC - you running them 20/4?

no running 18/6 forgot how to change time on my digi timer lol

N

Nuglover

psychosis and a pyschoberry clone rooting for the clone fairy shes off on her travels next week

Where is that clone fairy at? She needs to fly her happy ass over this way. I'd love to see her around here. :)
Still looking...:dull

Solidopc

Solidopc

Wheres this katmandu thread then dude? My search-fu is shite, i can't find anything i want to read on this forum. LOL.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Man this is getting really impressive UKC! Im getting more and more interested in auto's!

U

ukcheesehead

big big grl

is she eva going to stop growing ? the wr is now a wopping 29 and a half inch tall

heres some pics

Lowlife wr big grl 002
Lowlife wr big grl 003
Solidopc

Solidopc

I've had sweet afghanis finish smaller than that when flowered at 1 foot in soil. Same with afghan kush, fast blast, and some others i cant recall. So tis a big 'en for sure. Never really even considered an auto flowerer before. See how these yield.

U

ukcheesehead

I've had sweet afghanis finish smaller than that when flowered at 1 foot in soil. Same with afghan kush, fast blast, and some others i cant recall. So tis a big 'en for sure. Never really even considered an auto flowerer before. See how these yield.

i neva like doing plants from seed but im realy injoying the lowlife grow . just hope they yeild ok and has a nice buzz . about 5 weeks time they should be finished .

Top Bottom