LQ Garden : Landraces & Elites Clones - CTS,Colombian,Afghanni,Diesel,Haze&some more

• Thread starter LandraceQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LandraceQuest

:hi Everyone

Some of you have maybe see me lurking around here at the Farm looking from information on good strains or Landraces so i decided to show you what's going on in my garden , some good cuts , some seeds from colombia & some new strains from shanti...Hope you will enjoy it

:icon_animal26:

Setup:character0004:

Budbox 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m
Adjust a wing 400 Watt
Rvk 420m³/h
Pots of 7 L
Soil : Coco-Allmix-batmix-Mycorhizes-puzolan
Carbon filter

Fertilizers :character0004:

Catalysator
Ghe flora series
SG products
Bloom Cristal
Pk 13-14
Blooming enhancer
Diamond blooming

Strains:character0004:

2 landraces afghanni
7 landraces colombian de Cali
2 celestial temple sativa (landrace peru x landrace equator)
2 sweetskunk ( SOL cut) (Sweet pink grapefruit x Nl/5 haze )
2 New york diesel (Soma cut)
1 New york diesel #2
1 Sour Diesel IBL (riri cut)
1 East Coast Sour Diesel (dhk) OUTdoor
1 double dutch (chronic x warlock)
1 Neville's haze (Nl5/haze A) x Haze c
1 Amnesia haze (core cut)
1 Cheese (exodus) Outdoor
2 Nebula (haze x white widow)
1 Pepsi (Maestricht cut)
5 Neville's skunk mr nice (neville's haze x afghan/skunk)
2 La Nina (Haze x white widow)
1 Angel's Breathe (mango haze x afghan/haze)

Glad to be here to share this Diary with you Farmers:cool0041:

Sorry for my pretty bad English , that's not my maternal language :sweating

Cya

E2A : I don't really understand the upload system so i'm gonna work on it & try to describe the pictures and put a name of strains on every Pixs !

First Pix :Veg
2nd : Veg
3rd : Flo +10
4 : Flo +20
5 : Double Dutch
6 : Amnesia
7 : La Nina
8 : Colombian
9 : Veg
10 : Neville skunk
11 : Neville Haze
12 : Soma Cut

++

-LQ-

Lq garden  landraces  elites clones   ctscolombianafghannidieselhazesome more
Lq garden  landraces  elites clones   ctscolombianafghannidieselhazesome more 2
Lq garden  landraces  elites clones   ctscolombianafghannidieselhazesome more 3
Lq garden  landraces  elites clones   ctscolombianafghannidieselhazesome more 4
Lq garden  landraces  elites clones   ctscolombianafghannidieselhazesome more 5
Lq garden  landraces  elites clones   ctscolombianafghannidieselhazesome more 6
Vcbvcbvc
Lq garden  landraces  elites clones   ctscolombianafghannidieselhazesome more 8
Lq garden  landraces  elites clones   ctscolombianafghannidieselhazesome more 9
Lq garden  landraces  elites clones   ctscolombianafghannidieselhazesome more 10
Lq garden  landraces  elites clones   ctscolombianafghannidieselhazesome more 11
Lq garden  landraces  elites clones   ctscolombianafghannidieselhazesome more 12
bigdawg

bigdawg

how does a person get ahold of some of them columbian seeds? been looking for some for awhile now.

L

LandraceQuest

how does a person get ahold of some of them columbian seeds? been looking for some for awhile now.

Hello bigdawg these colombian seeds have been brought by a member of my family who went in this country 3-4 years ago , he collected these seeds in the area of Cali (not the abreviation of California:icon_spin:) near the famous drug cartel of medelin...The germination rate was really poor and i found 5 hermies on the 7 plants , The others are Very Sativa dominant cuz after 40 days of flowering , one begins only to flower , the other one have just some fluffy Buds , i think she needs 100-150 days of flowering...

If you want some Landraces from Colombia or others , you have to search some seedbank which proposes others choice that poly-hybrids like Ace-Cannabiogen-BSC-RSC & some more , or you have to make a trip in these countries or know somebody who travels a lot and ask it to bring back some of these seeds

Hope that i gave you a good answer :anim_30:

:happy

bigdawg

bigdawg

welll, Im gonna stay away from columbian drug cartels for now, so Ill search the seed companies for a good one to backcross or something like that. I had millions of these 30 some odd years ago...wish I saved them!!:rastadancing:

L

LandraceQuest

welll, Im gonna stay away from columbian drug cartels for now

:rofl:rofl:rofl
, so Ill search the seed companies for a good one to backcross or something like that.

Maybe these links can help you to find the rare pearl ?!?

RSC : more a collector than a breeder but some amazing strains from all over the world...

BSC : Some incredible landraces like columbian gold or manga rosa & others nice hybrids...

Don't hesitate to come here again mate :rastadancing:

Cheers

-LQ-

S

SnowCap

Hey LQ,

If that is a pure Colombian then you are looking at something around 14 to 20 weeks of flowering.

L

LandraceQuest

If that is a pure Colombian then you are looking at something around 14 to 20 weeks of flowering.

Me said:
The others are Very Sativa dominant cuz after 40 days of flowering , one begins only to flower , the other one have just some fluffy Buds , i think she needs 100-150 days of flowering...

Hello Snowcap :damnhippie:

Yeah it's almost what i said , probably a Super Sativa which takes an eternity to flowering...but i have to admit that she's really gorgeous , i'm more worry with the second pheno which begins to have 5-6 pistils after 45 days of flowering , i'm not sure i could take it to the end of the session at worst i can put it on my balcony during the winter but i'm not sure of the result...:smiley_joint:

Maybe the next time if i will grow Only Super Sativa Landraces , i'm gonna change the photoperiode to 11/13 to forced them to flower , i never tried that but i heard that works pretty well with Sativa from the equator line , what do you think about ?

Thanks for your words

-LQ-

N

nog

i have searched for the Colombian sativa seeds everywhere, old school stuff like santa marta gold and punto rojo, from the late seventies and eighties, but they are not available, the stuff that claims to be is not really, i gave up looking, go for soething else like a sativa dominant f1, mandala have some great genetics, and i would grab some now while you can because they might shut down again if the guy running it gets il again.

Top Bottom