LSD (Barney’s Farm) has not flowered.

• Thread starter Madbudder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbudder

Madbudder

Hey everyone,
I have scoured the internet and have not come to a solid solution based on the circumstances.

I passed along some LSD clones by Barney’s Farm to a friend. All the plants I am talking about are all from the same mother/batch.
My LSD is currently planted in the ground and I reside in central/southern Ontario. I finally have seen pre flowers just last week on my plant.
My buddy reached out and sent me a picture of his and it has yet to flower and he has a wide variety of plants.

All the plants he has are in flower except for this LSD. He currently is working with loving soil. He has already amended the soil with the following (Fuck ya. Bone meal at 0:13:4....fish bone meal at 3:8:4 and bat guano at 0:16:8)

I asked about his neighbour’s lighting situation to see if it happened to re veg/ stuck in veg, he replied “no”.

There is no signs of messed up growth as well it just looks like a super healthy bush but with no buds lol.

I’m stumped on the fact that I essentially am feeding my LSD (same mother) the same thing and I have flowers going on and his does not.

Anyone come across this or know what potentially maybe wrong?

Appreciate everyone’s help on this!

Thank you

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Welcome to the FARM and Mahalo for Sharing! 👍 😎

Do you have an update on your search? And pics? 🙃🙂

I'm no expert, but hopefully some of the more seasoned Growers here will be able to help you out...🤔☮️😎

@ComfortablyNumb

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If plant is clearly female ie has 2 v shaped pistils at nodes and does not have vertical spikes instead of pistils, cut light cycle to 12/12 this should induce flowering.

imasicilian

imasicilian

@Madbudder Did you by any chance clone from an auto flowering female plant?

zzzybil

zzzybil

had marigolds once in a porch box . Fed & watered sooooooooooo much they grew like a hedge - super healthy but no flowers . EVENTUALLY they flowered and more flowers than imaginable ...........imo just overfed them and created delay in flowering......... they were stuck in veg from overfeeding was my guess .

Latest posts

Top Bottom