LSD isn’t budding outdoors (Last week of August)

• Thread starter Madbudder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbudder

Madbudder

Hey everyone,
I have scoured the internet and have not come to a solid solution based on the circumstances.

I passed along some LSD clones by Barney’s Farm to a friend. All the plants I am talking about are all from the same mother/batch.
My LSD is currently planted in the ground and I reside in central/southern Ontario. I finally have seen pre flowers just last week on my plant.
My buddy reached out and sent me a picture of his and it has yet to flower and he has a wide variety of plants.

All the plants he has are in flower except for this LSD. He currently is working with loving soil. He has already amended the soil with the following (Fuck ya. Bone meal at 0:13:4....fish bone meal at 3:8:4 and bat guano at 0:16:8)

I asked about his neighbour’s lighting situation to see if it happened to re veg/ stuck in veg, he replied “no”.

There is no signs of messed up growth as well it just looks like a super healthy bush but with no buds lol.

I’m stumped on the fact that I essentially am feeding my LSD (same mother) the same thing and I have flowers going on and his does not.

Anyone come across this or know what potentially maybe wrong?

Appreciate everyone’s help on this if anyone knows. I reposted this into this thread it was originally in outdoor grow but I legit didn’t get a response.

Thank you

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

How much nitro is he feeding? An excess of nitrogen will keep them out of flower. You want it reduced by about half.

Madbudder

Madbudder

How much nitro is he feeding? An excess of nitrogen will keep them out of flower. You want it reduced by about half.
He is really good and knows his stuff.
we know it’s not nitrogen
He’s loaded up on phosphorus
No lights to keep it in veg
Im stumped

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Doesn't Canada have longer days? How far north are you?
He probably just needs to wait. If it's outdoors, the soil is likely full of nitrogen already, and if he feeds on top of that....

Madbudder

Madbudder

Not sure if you all can see it but these are the pics of the LSD

CD06CD1C 06B9 4D25 BFC2 F51387E73149
3972DC0B D8AF 470F 895D C8E539CE5882
1D3141B5 D155 458B A852 BE793F10E898
Madbudder

Madbudder

Doesn't Canada have longer days? How far north are you?
He probably just needs to wait. If it's outdoors, the soil is likely full of nitrogen already, and if he feeds on top of that....
Even with all his other plants flowering though? We are about 30min from Toronto. I’ll post pics of my LSD

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Not for sure but I’ll bet they have 13 1/2 hours between son up and sundown. Just a guess

Madbudder

Madbudder

This is my plant that’s planted directly into the ground, same time, actually I planted this clone in the ground like mid June

E8E4CAA9 EFE3 4F41 A6A4 1BEB8D67C849
748086EB 34D1 4897 BCD3 E3C03BFB04CC
42F2E23E 06BD 45CE 8FF4 C60461E95664
socks4free

socks4free

He loves about 15 minutes from me and my plant is flowering though. That’s why we are confused same batch.
Is his plant bigger than yours? Sometimes bigger plants take longer to flower. or perhaps his just gets more direct sunlight than yours are getting?

Madbudder

Madbudder

Is his plant bigger than yours? Sometimes bigger plants take longer to flower. or perhaps his just gets more direct sunlight than yours are getting?
Ahhh there you go, my plant is stretching on the back end due to light deprivation in the morning, good call I’ll ask him

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Looks good except for one spot.
It's a nice dark green also. He has more nitro than he realizes.

Purple
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Remember, plants have way more genes than humans. Which means there are far more variations that happen naturally.

Bigggdadddy76

Bigggdadddy76

Hey everyone,
I have scoured the internet and have not come to a solid solution based on the circumstances.

I passed along some LSD clones by Barney’s Farm to a friend. All the plants I am talking about are all from the same mother/batch.
My LSD is currently planted in the ground and I reside in central/southern Ontario. I finally have seen pre flowers just last week on my plant.
My buddy reached out and sent me a picture of his and it has yet to flower and he has a wide variety of plants.

All the plants he has are in flower except for this LSD. He currently is working with loving soil. He has already amended the soil with the following (Fuck ya. Bone meal at 0:13:4....fish bone meal at 3:8:4 and bat guano at 0:16:8)

I asked about his neighbour’s lighting situation to see if it happened to re veg/ stuck in veg, he replied “no”.

There is no signs of messed up growth as well it just looks like a super healthy bush but with no buds lol.

I’m stumped on the fact that I essentially am feeding my LSD (same mother) the same thing and I have flowers going on and his does not.

Anyone come across this or know what potentially maybe wrong?

Appreciate everyone’s help on this if anyone knows. I reposted this into this thread it was originally in outdoor grow but I legit didn’t get a response.

Thank you
I live 1hour north or Seattle and my girls didn’t start flowering until September. Some strains/phenos need more dark time then others to kick flowering in. I have 2 strains that didn’t start flowering until middle of September because they required more darkness.

Top Bottom