Lst getting a little thick

• Thread starter Eternulwinter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

I have these clones vegging out in this one plant LST is doing pretty good but it’s getting so thick and so many bud sites will it harm the plant to cut away some of the leaves to make for some room I don’t want to hurt the plant

Lst getting a little thick
FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Trim that stuff out man, turn that girl into a many headed Hydra. Remove the leaves that have new growth where the leaf stem connects to the branch leaving the last 3 leaves at the branch end.

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

Trim that stuff out man, turn that girl into a many headed Hydra. Remove the leaves that have new growth where the leaf stem connects to the branch leaving the last 3
Trim that stuff out man, turn that girl into a many headed Hydra. Remove the leaves that have new growth where the leaf stem connects to the branch leaving the last 3 leaves at the branch end.
u saying trim off bud sites that have grown mid way on my branches? One bud site per branch on the end?

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

u saying trim off bud sites that have grown mid way on my branches? One bud site per branch on the end?

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

What you call bud sites is what is actually branches forming while the plant is in veg. If you remove just the leaf from the new branch site, and not the new branch growth, where the leaf connects to the branch, a new branch will form there and it will cause that new branch growth to speed up to replace what was lost.

Do just a little at a time, like one leaf off each branch so you can observe what happens. As long as you do not cut off branch ends, cutting off leaves will not hurt the plant during veg phase it will stimulate growth. Cut off as many as you like while in veg and watch. the results

Top Bottom