LST How old

• Thread starter anthony6969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anthony6969

how old do my 4 ak48's have to be before i start LST them. do i have to wait for the first 4 set of leaves, If i start now there are not gunna be any shoots growin out of the main stem because they are just to young i think 6/7 days old with there first 2 sets of true leaves. so how many sets of leaves should i wait for before LST or should i start now

T

Tolpan

Good question!

I get more interested in that way of training, looking into Zoolanders threads. Perhaps I wil try next run with some plants!?

Tolpan

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Kinda depends on the strain , I do it way early and 4 nodes is perfect . Some strains when ya go to bend them some bend nice and easy and kinda bend in a J real nice and others you will notice the whole plant will bend , with these just watch not to pull the plant out but other then that with LST you can create a monster of a plant with no stress and it will put out many tops I promise .:muscle

D

dkmonk

I agree with zoo after it hits its 4th node than it can be LST'ed anything before that there really is no point, because the plant is getting all the light it can get anyway. The point of LST'ing is so that when you are flowering there can be multiple main colas and more budsites will get more light which increases yield. This enables you to grow a small plant without sacrificing yield and conserving space.

dkmonk

Latest posts

Top Bottom