Lst in first week of flower?

• Thread starter Aaflexy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Hey guys is it okay to lst in the first week of flower I did it yesterday and I’m currently on the 3rd day of flower

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

here they are, they are bit yellow from some defencies and under watering and some nute burn but new growth looks alright just making sure it’s okay to lst during like this in the first week of flower

54C139D9 0A55 48DE ACC5 02847BD71D32
6C6EE636 90D2 4DD1 80B6 1C5694749AFC
13AB55A8 6E25 4416 A578 F58295A9F826
Scar818

Scar818

Hmm i think aqua would be the one to answer you as i have not done that. My set up in 3 rows of netting and when i get a nutrient burn like you have i usually flush the medium and use a stress relief nutrient with the next 3 watering. What i use is called “nutriboost” i also it after pruning and transplanting. I havent done enough research on stress training to help you with that. Wish i could help more but im sure someone will jump in with more advice.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Hmm i think aqua would be the one to answer you as i have not done that. My set up in 3 rows of netting and when i get a nutrient burn like you have i usually flush the medium and use a stress relief nutrient with the next 3 watering. What i use is called “nutriboost” i also it after pruning and transplanting. I havent done enough research on stress training to help you with that. Wish i could help more but im sure someone will jump in with more advice.
Thanks for the advice and response anything helps!

elduderito

elduderito

yes - you can absolutely LST during the first couple weeks of flower --- I wouldn't do anything too extreme (like pointing apex growth tips straight down... but definitely some tying to spread out the branches and even out the canopy...

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

yes - you can absolutely LST during the first couple weeks of flower --- I wouldn't do anything too extreme (like pointing apex growth tips straight down... but definitely some tying to spread out the branches and even out the canopy...
Thank you 🙌

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah lst looks good. The leaves are older and judging by the new growth things are looking much better... stay the course. In the future I would lst a bit earlier to get the side shoots a bit more developed before flip. But I would say only LST for 1 week then stop and let em do thier thing.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Yeah lst looks good. The leaves are older and judging by the new growth things are looking much better... stay the course. In the future I would lst a bit earlier to get the side shoots a bit more developed before flip. But I would say only LST for 1 week then stop and let em do thier thing.
Thank you aqua! Should I take the ties off eventually or leave them out thru out the grow?

Scar818

Scar818

I am so annoyed day 40 of flower and I found mold. Luckily it seems that it hasn’t reached the leaves and buds yet so time to spray the bottom of the plant tomorrow

Scar818

Scar818

Its humidity somewhat but mostly it because there is a little damage to my drainage so some run off always spills on the floor. I use a mop to dry but still takes some moisture inside and over time this happens o guess. I think i caught it somewhat early so i can spray it without touching the buds and hopefully get rid of it

Top Bottom