Lst in first week of flower?

• Thread starter Aaflexy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Damn have you heard of the amazing doctor zymes? It’s made of mostly citric acid and is organic heard it is safe to spray on flowers and enhances some terpenes/preserves them also gets rid of basically everything nasty in the garden from bugs to mold/mildew haven’t got to try it yet tho I got a bottle just waiting for like 2 days to spray for a preventative measure

Scar818

Scar818

Damn have you heard of the amazing doctor zymes? It’s made of mostly citric acid and is organic heard it is safe to spray on flowers and enhances some terpenes/preserves them also gets rid of basically everything nasty in the garden from bugs to mold/mildew haven’t got to try it yet tho I got a bottle just waiting for like 2 days to spray for a preventative measure
I think ima aee what it is thanks for letting me know

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I think ima aee what it is thanks for letting me know
No problem least I can do for always helping me! I heard it from another Grower from here and Saw a bunch of good reviews they give free samples on their Instagram just look up the amazing doctor zymes , don’t order it from Amazon they sell counterfeit ones . only go thru their Instagram or their website online

4C54E38B 39A1 42D5 8320 B9922D6BBF03
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I heard you can still get it from ordering it thru Walmart since they are a retailer for the product but they tax a little much for shipping

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If I ever get PM or an issue with fungus I'm going to give this shit a try... shot does wonder for roots. It's the same bacteria that in hydrogaurd only much more concentrated.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Yeah I heard it was basically the same thing as the product I showed you and it was the one I think I’ve seen around some forums being advertised by others growers that one and this product called nuke em that says it can be sprayed till day of harvest

06EF2198 6C8A 49EF BCFA CF2DA20E3958
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I was going to get nuke em since the main ingredient is citric acid like the amazing doctor zymes but I saw the doctor brand first but my second choice would’ve been nuke em if I saw it since people say it doesn’t leave a residue and it’s organic listed

Top Bottom