Lucky to be here.

• Thread starter Franzhen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Franzhen

Franzhen

Hey guys, I just found this forum and I'm excited... I'm from a country which industry, genetics and cannabis culture have really fallen behind. So, information from other places is always welcome.
In order to introduce myself I want to show you my first experience trying to change sex of an Double Cookie Auto from a Chilean seed bank which is next to us (Argentina), it was attacked by fungi when it was just a seedling, even though I could save it from dying it got really bad in shape and because of being an auto it couldn't get much veg before flowering... I started sprying colloidal silver (homemade for the first time, so I cannot asure if it's good or bad) a few days after it showed its female sex.... A little bit late, right?
Well, pictures speak for itself, I don't know what the hell it's happeing if it's a little foxtailed, if it's changing, if it's just in bad shape... sometimes I get excited because I think I see male buds... but it's never clear. What you people say?
Well, that's all my breeding career so far... All crosses I've done before are not worth to mention.. just N/N x N/N with mediocre results... as I said, this country is a difficult place for getting hold of good genetic seeds...
Regards!

Lucky to be here
Lucky to be here 2
Franzhen

Franzhen

It's a male.
Well, the seed was feminised and it sexed so, I am happy that you think it's a male, because that's the goal with all the sprying. I thought it was clear... I want to collect its pollen, even though it was attacked by fungi... it survived "luckily"... is it resistant or is it prone to be attacked by fungi? I hope the first... genetically speaking :/
👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom